Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Dirty minds want to know

Too drunk to fuck? I think not

It was my friend Jimmy's annual "Too Drunk to Fuck" party and I was there with Jason, my boyfriend at the time. The party was awesome...lots of drunk people there and I was having fun. I was trying to see how many cigarettes I could bum off of the drunk people for Jason. By the time I got up to two packs both of us were hammered. So we were just hanging out and talking to people. He was sitting and I was sitting in his lap. My miniskirt was halfway up around my waist but I was so drunk I didn't care. I was whispering to Jason the things I was planning on doing to him when we got back to our hotel room. Of course the only thing I REALLY planned on doing there was passing out. I just loved getting him excited in public. And he was getting excited too. I could tell from the bulge growing in his pants and the way he kept trying to slide his hands up my skirt and shirt. I told him to stop...that I didn't want him to be flashing my goods to the whole room but he reasoned that HE wanted to show my goods to the whole room and it didn't matter what they saw...they were too drunk to remember anyway. So I gave in and let him slip a finger in my thong as he cupped a breast with his other hand. Strangely my pussy was already wet. As he dipped his fingers in and out and rubbed my clit I leaned back and closed my eyes to block out the people who were watching us. Suddenly Jason leaned forward and whispered in my ear "let's go outside." So I adjusted my clothing and we went out the back door, leaving the drunk onlookers inside. We strolled around the outside of the house looking for an appropriate piece of furniture. Then we spotted the air conditioner. It was perfect. Sturdy. Good height. Without warning Jason lifted me up and sat me on the edge. He moved my thong over to the side and furiously began sucking and licking my clit while fingering my hole. "Mmmmm" he said, "I just can't get enough of your pussy. It tastes so good!" While laying back on the AC unit I looked back over the top of the fence and saw two heads sticking up over the top. "Ummm Jason someone's watching" I whispered. "I don't care let them watch" was his reply. With that he sat up and began unzipping his pants. Once his hard cock was free he placed it right on the outside of my pussy and with one shove had it all the way in. That forceful thrust was enough to make me moan loudly and without waiting Jason started fucking my wet pussy as hard and as fast as he could. My moans soon turned to screams and I climaxed less than five minutes after coming outside. My ecxtacy in turn made Jason ready to cum and he said "get down here and take it in the mouth." I did as he told me to and got down on my knees and sucked his cock 'til he came while two strangers watched. Afterward we quickly adjusted our clothing and went back to the party. When we walked in the door we got a standing ovation from all the people there. Turns out they were all watching us from the second story bedroom window. That was definitely a night to remember.

This is a true story. It happened less than six months ago. What do you think?