Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Dirty minds want to know

Through the camera lense (pt. 1)

I used to have a friend who was a very good amatuer photographer. Since I'm not *that* bad looking, I would occasionally pose for him. Unfortunately the pictures never really turned out very good because I was always so nervous and uptight while doing them. So I suggested that I have a few drinks before we do our next shoot to loosen up a little bit. The next time we got ready to do some pictures he fixed me a couple of margaritas and we discussed what exactly we planned on shooting. Neither of us had any specific ideas so we decided that I should just do whatever comes to mind at the time. By then I had definitely had plenty to drink and I was staggering as I walked up the stairs to the area he had prepared for the shoot. I had brought my clothes that I would be modeling up previously so I started pulling things out, deciding on what to put on first. Among the pile of clothes I had brought were mini skirts, thongs, thigh highs, corsets, heels, and more. The first outfit I picked out was a white lace tank top paired with a thong, garter belt and thigh highs. I was all in white, which looked good with my nice newly acquired tan from skinny dipping (another day, another story). I changed right in front of the photographer, which had never happened before I was much too modest for that, and got right into posing. I was thinking of all of the sexiest poses I could and doing them. My friend told me I was doing a fantastic job, keep it up. He had a few suggestions after a little while. Then I was posing in a denim miniskirt with a very skimpy thong on and a button down blouse, buttoned only in one place. He suggested that I lean forward (you know, gotta show off the cleavage). Well I leaned forward and then kinda fell forward...on him. Totally an accident. I went with the flow though. If I'm anything it's flexible. I straddled his lap and stuck my boobs right in the camera. He was snapping pictures like crazy. I got a little bolder, leaning far back onto one hand and seductively ran the other hand slowly down my neck, into my shirt cupping a breast for a second, on down my stomach and up my skirt til I was rubbing my leg very high up on my thigh. I slipped one finger inside of my thong and discovered that I had suddenly become very wet. I touched myself for one brief second before leaning forward again placing my hands on his check and started to grind up against him. After a few seconds of this I crawled off of him and continued posing until his WIFE came home. (She knew I was going to be there and she knew what we were doing) Then I go dressed and crashed on his couch. In the morning we made plans for me to come up on the following day and I guess continue what was started (take that how you want). When I got home I talked to him online and he told me what he was really thinking...that while I was straddling him and touching myself he was so close to just throwing the camera down and pouncing me. He also said he was definitely looking forward to my next visit and I said I was too...

(I left the name out of this one because the photographer IS a member of pixies. Also some of the facts may not be completely accurate because I was drinking heavily at the time and well I have the tendency to forget things. Sorry I'm blond. However if the photographer in this story did happen to read it, he would definitely know it was about him. It's at least THAT accurate. Anyway I decided to break it down into two parts cause its late and I'm tired. So tune in next time folks, LOL)