Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Married Couple

The Weekend Getaway

Martin, husband of five years, had never given me any reason to think that he had, or ever would, cheat on. And still to this day, I would not have beleived it if I hadn't seen him with my own eyes.

We had went to one of those "romantic weekend getaways" in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. The cabin that we stayed in was owned by an older widowed woman name Shelia Brown. She was about 50, give or take a few years, about 5' 5" tall, 120 lbs, and size C breasts, blue eyes, and graying hair. Her figure was that of a twenty year old model. Looking back, I can see why he was attracted to her.

Martin, 35, was 5' 7", well muscled and had a huge 9" dick that was as big around as a cucumber. I, Treasa was almost 30, 5' 2" tall, 150 lbs., blue eyes, and short blonde hair. We had made love for the better part of the night and then fell asleep in each others arms. I was use to him getting up during the night to go to the bathroom. When I rolled over a felt that he wasn't there I just assumed that that was where he was. It was the "noises" coming from outside that held my attention. I tried to contain my curosity but, it got the better of me.

I silently walked over to the window and looked out. I could see Shelia sitting on our porch railing with her legs wrapped a man's waist. Her long finger nails were leaving long red marks on his back. I could tell that she was trying to be quite but, by the way this guy was fucking her, she couldn't. I wondered who it might be since my husband and I were the only one's around except for the owner. It was then that I realized that I knew who the man was. I recognized the tatoo on Martin's back as I watched him pump himself in and out of this woman.

My first reaction was to walk outside and beat the hell out of both of them but, something about watching Martin with Shelia was turning me on. I didn't even notice that I was rubbing my clit until I felt the on set of an orgasm. I continued to watch them as they went about their lustful act. Martin then pull out of her and stepped back. Shelia got down on her knees and proceed to place my husband's 9" dick into her mouth, taking it all. I watched with amazement as she bobbed her head on him. I began to rub my clit harder as I watched Shelia sucking Martin's cock.

I could hear Martin softly telling her, "That's it Shelia. Suck my big cock. Oh, yeah. Treasa's never been able to take it all." I watched as he placed his hands on either side of her head and began to mouth fuck her. Shelia moaned a little louder as he did this.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your pussy, Shelia?"

Shelia pointed to her pussy.

"Yeah, baby. I want to cum in your pussy too."

Martin let go of Shelia and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Bending her over the railing, I watched as he place his dick back into her. His left hand was on her shoulder as he pulled her hair with his right one. I fingered myself harder as I watched them. I couldn't believe it. I was fingering myself, about to cum at any moment, as I watched my loving, devoted, faithful husband fuck another woman. I rubbed my clit even harder as Martin started to really fuck Shelia. Other than me, the only noises to be heard was the slapping of his balls against her pussy and her barely audiable moaning.

Martin gave that firmilar groan as he came in Shelia, while Shelia and I came at the same time. I slipped back into bed as Martin was giving a few short strokes in her, milking his balls of any sperm left in them. I was back in bed, laying on my back pretending to be asleep, when Martin got back in. After laying there a few minutes, Martin carassed my breast.

"Honey. Hey, Trease. Are you asleep?"

"HUMM What?"

"Are you asleep?"

"Not now," I said, trying to sound like I was just woken up.

"Wanna fuck baby?"

I know I should have been mad and said "no", but I was really turned on and wanted his dick in me now. We made love for the next two hours. The next morning I told him what I saw. I watched him with several more women after that.