Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Getting her groove back

A Night At The Club

A Night At The Club

Laci was having a great time. The crowd was sizzling with energy and the music at the club was exactly right for her mood. Sexy dance songs with pounding rhythms had been playing all night. She had arrived alone, but quickly found some people she knew. Dancing had always been an outlet for Laci, who would admit, drunk or sober, that she was a pretty good dancer. Greg had hated dancing, which was one of the reasons they broke up. He had loved sex, which was one of the reasons they had lasted so long. Now, without him, she was starting to go into withdrawal. Knowing she wasn’t ready for another ‘relationship’, she had been content to get a little on the side with her friend Jason, but tonight he was nowhere to be found, and she was really getting the urge.
Feeling a little overheated from the dancing, and from the frustration, Laci went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face. One of the great things about having great music to dance to was that people didn’t hang around in the bathrooms talking. When Laci walked in, she was alone. She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment, mentally noting that she shouldn’t wear these jeans dancing again because the pockets kind of stuck out. She leaned down to splash her face, and when she looked up, there was a girl standing the holding out a paper towel for her.
“Thanks,” said Laci, “it sure is hot out there.”
“I know,” the girl agreed, “I’m soaking wet. By the way, I’m Tammy.”
Unsure if she had misread the comment, Laci simply said, “I’m Laci.”
Tammy turned to the mirror and began to fix her hair. Laci finished drying her face, and turned to check herself in the mirror again. Those damn pockets! She tried to tuck them in as best she could.
“Here, let me help,” offered Tammy. She started smoothing the pockets, sticking her hands into them, then flattening the fronts. At first Laci just thought she was too friendly, but as Tammy glanced up from fixing the pockets, Laci saw the hunger in her eyes.
“Well, thanks for your help, but I’d better get back out there,” Laci announced, feeling a little uncomfortable.
“Laci, you have great breasts, you know. They’re big, but they’re still nice and high. May I touch them?”
Not having an answer for such an unexpected question, Laci shrugged. Tammy placed her hands on Laci’s waist, then slid them up her sides until she cupped a breast in each hand. She squeezed them gently and rubbed her thumbs over Laci’s nipples. Her nipples hardened under Tammy’s light touch.
“They’re wonderful; I’d love to see them.”
The shock was starting to wear off for Laci, and her breasts and her pussy were throbbing. She’d never done more than kiss another girl, and that was just to turn on a guy who was watching, but the idea of having Tammy touch her, and maybe kiss her, was making her so wet, she could feel her underwear soaking through.
“Here?” Lacy asked.
“How about in there?” Tammy nodded to the large wheelchair accessible stall.
“OK,” breathed Laci and followed Tammy in and closed the door. When she turned around, Tammy had taken her own shirt off, and then pulled Laci’s tank top off over her head and unhooked her bra. Tammy had smallish breasts with large nipples which stuck out pointedly. As Laci stood there topless, Tammy, who was about the same height, moved closer to her until their nipples were just brushing against each other. Laci’s pussy throbbed so badly, she wanted to finger herself to a quick orgasm right in front of this stranger. She was too curious to see what would happen next, though, to give in to temptation.
“Laci, I’m going to suck your nipples,” Tammy told her, and bent to lick, then nibble, and finally suck a nipple into her mouth. Laci reached out a hand and braced herself against the wall. A soft woman’s mouth on her nipple was nothing like a man’s with 5o’clock shadow. That was rough, and the pleasure was interrupted by the itchy scratch of whiskers. This was pure heaven. As Tammy continued to suck on her nipple, Laci found her hands reaching for Tammy’s breasts. She touched them lightly and Tammy moaned, sending vibrations along her nerves. She slowly began to play with Tammy’s breast, squeezing them gently and pinching her nipples softly. She was so hot, the feeling was so intense; she pulled back from Tammy.
“Tammy, I….”
“I want to put my fingers in you,” Tammy whispered, “would you like that?”
“Oh…please,” begged Laci. She hurriedly stripped off her jeans and her sopping underwear, “I need it.”
Backing her up against the wall, Tammy positioned Laci’s legs apart with one foot up on the toilet lid. Standing inches away from her, Tammy stuck three fingers in her mouth and wet them. Watching her, Laci could feel the wetness trickling down her legs. Locking eyes with her, Tammy pushed three fingers into Laci’s pussy. Lacy almost came the minute she felt Tammy’s fingers, but as Tammy kept plunging her fingers in and out, Lacy could feel the tension building even more. She couldn’t remember feeling this good and still not having an orgasm. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall. She felt Tammy’s fingers slide out, and inside of them sliding back in, she felt something soft and hot and wet on her clit. Oh my god! Tammy was eating her out! She felt Tammy’s hands wrap around her ass and pull her closer. Then Tammy pushed a finger into her ass. She sucked on her clit and wiggled the finger in her ass, and Laci came hard, barely holding herself up with one hand on the wall and one on the door.
“Tammy…that was amazing,” Laci said breathlessly.
“I’ve got one more surprise for you,” Tammy said, “I want to you turn around and face the wall with your legs spread and your hands against the wall.”
Having just had the best orgasm of her life, Laci was not going to refuse anything Tammy told her. She turned around and waited. She could feel something being pressed to the opening of her pussy. In one swift motion, she was filled with a hard cock. She could feel Tammy’s breasts pressing into her back. She arched her back and leaned into Tammy, feeling the throbbing cock stretch her all the way.
“Fuck me,” was all she could say.
Tammy grabbed her by the hips and pounded into her with sharp thrusts.
“Do you like my cock inside you? Is it better than my fingers? Or would you like them both?” Tammy slid her finger back into Laci’s ass and matched the rhythm of the thrusts she was delivering to Laci’s pussy. Laci moaned and pushed herself back harder into Tammy’s cock and finger. She could feel the pressure building again. Tammy reached around and rubbed Laci’s clit. It was enough to send her over the edge. When Tammy felt Laci come, she moaned and spilled cum into her.
They quietly got dressed, smiling at each other, opened the bathroom stall and walked out. Laci went back to the table, told her friends she was heading home and left. As Lacy waited for a cab, she realized she hadn’t even kissed Tammy. But she had learned that you find what you need in the most unexpected places.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 02-03-2006 at 08:59 PM.