Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Cynic Emeritus

On the floor

This is a completely true story - names have been changed to protect the...Guilty!

Some of my friends and I were in a club and we ran into a group of girls, one of which I met at a party about a year before.
We all started dancing and drinking heavily. Katie, the girl I had met once and I immediately connected. We were grinding and groping eachother on the dance floor.
She suggested we all go back to her place. When we arrived we all just passed out on the floor but I began fondling her tits. I became hard and she moved her ass into my bulge. She took my hand and put it under her shirt and her bra. Her tits were soooo soft. I continued to rub them, tugging on the nipple a little as I heard her say "MMMM" several times.
I rolled her over and began sucking on those two perfectly round tits. She had inverted nipples and I sucked them so hard to pull those nipples out. As I as working on her melons, I heard her whisper, "Bite me." I began teething her nipples and she began to writhe on the ground in the dark. I looked up for a second to make sure no one else was awake. Don't forget there were 6 other people in the room. Her nipples were now out, rock-hard and red from my teeth.

She had on a pair of loose short so I slid my hand up her thigh and reached her panties. I remember her cotton panties were dripping. I jerked her shorts and underwear off fast and she spread her legs open for my mouth. She was shaved with a small patch of blond hair at the top. I dove in! This was not some beautiful, romance-novel love making session. This was pure lust.
I tounged the outline of her lips and then parted them with my tounge. She was so wet that you could see a spot on the carpet already. I jammed two fingers into her cunt and placed my lips around her clit. She quietly moaned -- "Oooooo!"
I continued fast-fingering that dripping pussy while I sucked and licked her clit. I looked up at her and noticed she had both hands on her tits, fiercly pinching her nipples. She then pulled my hair to pull me up to kiss her, on my way up to her face, I sucked on those beautiful jugs again, dousing them in her sweet, fragrant juices which were in my mouth and covering my face. We kissed for a second when she licked my ear and said, "Take your dick out."
I'll never forget the way she said it, she commanded me, and I of course, was totally subservient to her. I pullled off my shorts and boxers. We laid next to eachother, kissing when she reached down and began jerking my cock so fast it almost hurt. I even think I bit her lip a bit because she was pulling on myu rock-hard cock like a jackhammer. She stopped and slid down to my shaft and began blowing me extremely fast. In the dark all I could see was her blond hair bouncing like crazy and I could feel my dick receiving one of the best blowjobs ever.

As Katie was deep-throating my cock, I looked around the room and saw the girl passed out on the couch next to where we were looking straight at me. Lisa, I think was her name. Our eyes stared at eachother for a couple of minutes when I decided to take a chance and reached up and began sqeezing one of her 36E tits through a red tank top. She continued to stare at my while I pulled the top up and began flicking a nipple. Katie looked up and saw this and crawled over and began tounging Lisa's hard nipples. I slid down Lisa's shorts and she went pantyless. Her cunt was completely bald, no hair at all. I spread her lips and slid a finger in and I swear I almost came feeling her moist, hot slit on the same finger that was inside Katie just a minute earlier. We rolled Lisa onto the ground with us and I lapped up her juices and fingered her while Katie bent over her and sucked on her nipples and played with Lisa's clit with her hand.

I couldn't handle it any longer, I spread Katie's legs further apart and stuck my cock into her wet hole from behing. I started pounding so fast while Katie now was fingering Lisa while still sucking on those hard nipples attached to those huge tits. Katie began bucking her ass against me and she cried, "I'm cumming." She made one final slam against me and I whispered in the quietest voice I could that I was about to cum. Lisa whispered, shoot it her and pointed to the target I was hoping for, those two watermelon tits. I pulled out of Katies now quivering and soaked pussy and moved on my knees and began jerking off aiming my purple-headed cock right at Lisa's tits. Katie moved around to the other side of Lisa and kept saying, "Come on, give it to her." It was like she couldn't wait to see me cum. I began masterbating my throbbing cock fast when I shot cum further than I wanted to, right at Katie's face. As cum continued to pour out of my dick it covered Lisa's tits in sticky, thick globs of my goo. Katie bagan rubbing her face in Lisa's tits, smearing the cum in her hair, on her lips and licking it all around. She didn't lick the cum up, she just made the mess on Lisa's tits, bigger and stickier.

Lisa then said, "Hey, what about me." Katie and I looked at eachother and immediately spread her legs. Katie began licking Lisa's now soaked cunt while I began trying to masterbate my cock back to life. After a minute I was rock hard again and Katie's told me to, "Fuck the shit out of Lisa." I complied and stuck my cock into her waiting, dripping hole. I began pounding Lisa's cunt while Katie sat on Lisa's face. Lisa licked Katie's twat while I fucked Lisa with everything I had. I was fucking her so hard that I almost broke my dick in half at one point. After only about 2 minutes, Lisa said, "I'm cumming," Katie told to go for it and Lisa wrapped her legs around my ass and actually began kicking my ass with her heel. I wasn't ready to cum yet so I laid on my back and Katie sat on top of my dick and began riding me. Lisa laid across me squeezing my balls and and rubbing Katie's clit while Katie fucked my brains out. I again was ready to shoot my load. Katie jumped off me and told me again to give it Lisa. Lisa's body was already a sticky, cum-covered mess. I of course, obliged and sprayed my cum again on Lisa's monsterous tits while Katie's face laid on top of them to catch some of my juice on her face. These two gorgeous, big-titted women, laid there covered in my cum. I looked down with pride.

Just then, I heard two of my friends clapping and two of the other girls laughing. Apparently, after I first fucked Katie, they heard and saw everything. I then heard Katie scream, "Be quiet, my husband is asleep in the next room and you'll wake him up."
My friends and I looked at eachother, I grabbed my clothes and we ran out of the door. I never saw those girls again but I, like I am now, have masterbated to that true story hundreds of times.

And I just came on the rug below my computer stand.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 06-18-2002, 04:03 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
good story knight
Old 06-19-2002, 11:51 AM
õ¿õ

great story too! :D
Old 06-19-2002, 12:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well I ain't cleanin it up!!!!!!:D:D Good story:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Mooooo!!!

Ohhh....good story..........wish I was there ;)

Old 06-20-2002, 11:29 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Thanks all for the kind words.
Was thinking of posting another one.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 07-10-2002, 05:52 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
ok so better late than never :) great story

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-11-2002, 09:08 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

very good :) thank you :)
Old 07-12-2002, 09:17 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Great story... Wish it happened to me!

Old 07-15-2002, 12:52 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Thank you Vamp, Jenna, and PR.

I wish I could go back to that night.

CK

Old 04-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Thought I'd bump my first story.