Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2004, 10:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to SabbatKitty
Homecoming

Let me know what you think of this first attempt (female perspective)! --

It's been too long. Almost five months, since we last saw each other. I tap my fingers anxiously on the steering wheel while driving home.

Throughout these months, I've wondered how you're doing, but was unable to call. It would have distracted me from the work even more than just wishing we could talk did. But now I'm coming home.

As I pull into the apartment's parking lot, my heart beats just a little faster in anticipation. I ache for you. The balcony light is on, so I know you're home. The bags can wait in the trunk tonight. I won't need them. I pull into the space and turn off the engine. Slip off my flats and put on the heels I know you love to see me in, and I get out. I lock the door and hurry to the building's entrance, smoothing the skirt as I move.

Once inside, I smile at the doorman's greeting and proceed to the elevator. He doesn't try to talk to me. I guess you've been lonely and letting everyone know it. I turn the key and push the button for our floor. The time spent in here is a miniature hell. Finally, the doors open and I'm almost there. I walk quickly until I'm close, then slow deliberately - best not to run in these. It wouldn't do to fall into the door in my haste.

I turn the key and open the door, smiling when I see what you've done. The room is lit only by two candles on the table, and the fireplace. The table has been draped with lace, and (I laugh softly now) a "teddy bearskin rug" has been placed before the fire, a chilled bottle next to it. I spot the folded note on the table as I pass the fireplace.

I walk to the table and pick it up - you wrote it as nicely as you could - and I read it: "Dearest - I'm behind you."

As I begin to turn, I feel your arms slide around me from behind, your breath over my ear the moment before you kiss it. My hands cover yours as I lean into you, relaxing. Your hands slowly slide up and your mouth moves to my neck. "Hello," you murmur, the movements of your lips sending shivers up and down my spine. I bend my neck to the side, yeilding your favorite "public" place to nibble to you, whispering my own greeting back to you.

Your hands stop just below my ribs as my own press them into me, which pushes me closer to you. Tonight, you're wearing my favorite cologne, soft with a hint of spice and musk. We haven't even begun dinner yet and my head is spinning.

My hands clench yours rhythmically as you continue to nibble and bite, you know my weak points well. I can feel you between us as you react to the knowledge that you can reduce me to putty so easily. Just before my will breaks utterly, you stop, pulling back. I give a soft hiss in disappointment, only to get a tap on the shoulder in warning. I stop. While not exactly submissive in nature, we have long ago set up this little game because you wanted it (though, now I admit it makes this more fun ...).

You don't make me wait too long before pulling the chair out for me. I capture your hand as you pull it back along my shoulder, kissing the wrist and palm, looking up at you as I do. You smile at me, turning to bring out the dinner.

You bring out a little fondue pot and foods for dipping. I laugh softly, as you obviously want, when you present it with a flourish. You sit right next to me, close enough that I can feel the heat from your thigh as it almost touches mine. I reach for the fork, and again get a tap on the hand. Looking to you in surprise, I see your smile of smug satisfaction. I'm about to protest when I see the look in your eyes cool. You've put a lot of work into this, and I subside. Tonight will be your gift, love, and I will let you give it how you wish.

You feed me, piece by piece, first of the cheese fondue and then the desert chocolate, resisting my attempts to touch you with further taps until I suddenly realize that your refusal to let me turn the meal a little more erotic is building me up to a level of frustration and anticipation that is at the very edge of pleasure and pain.

This is what you were waiting for, and you carefully dip your finger in the chocolate and touch it to my lips after it forms a soft putty-like shell. I glance at your face and see that you're indulging your own anticipation. My heart swells as I watch you while I apply myself to removing the chocolate, savoring the sweet taste of love.

You lead me to the fireside, laying me down on the faux rug. Knowing well your penchant for control, I lay placidly, watching you. You begin with my feet, taking the heels off and caressing them. Your hands slide up one of my legs to the tops of the stocking and the garter belt. You roll it down my leg slowly, setting it aside and turning to the other. With the same speed and care, it is removed as well, before you continue your travels up my legs.

A slight shift of my hips, and your hands push the dress over them. You pause, then gently push my knees apart. I see you smile as you look at the crotch of my panties, to see what I know is a slowly-growing patch of darker material. You lean down, below my line of sight, and I bite my lip, feeling your tongue slip over the slick satin. My fingers slide over the faux fur in pleasure.

You pull back and crawl on your hands and knees, looking very much like a hunting jungle cat as you draw near. You lean down, kissing me deeply. I reach up, to trail fingers in your hair, but again you tap my hands. I almost whine in disappointment, damping it down to a whimper instead. This earns me a tap with two fingers. Goosebumps form on my skin as I realize I'm one slip away from a forfeit. My eyes, I'm sure, must look as wide and as vulnerable as a doe's as I look at you in the firelight. You nod at me.

Your hands slip the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and off my breasts. God, I love how satin feels as it slides over my skin. You don't have to do anything to make my nipples tighten, the material has done that for you. You look down at them, hunger in your eyes as your fingers reach out to them. I manage to turn a cry into a loud gasp as the first thing you do to it is to pinch and twist, far from your usual caresses beforehand.

You, my love, must be feeling cruel tonight.

You lean down, lips parting as you close on the just-abused flesh. Even though I'm expecting it, your hard bite draws a moan from my closed mouth, and a wave of heat flashes through me, starting there and ending at my groin. As the moan peters out, I'm biting my lip as you suck on the nipple.

Still next to me, you shift again, face kissing its way over the dress to my lower belly, where skin is bared between the panties and the dress. Your mouth and lips cover the area as your hands slowly draw the very wet covering down to my knees. It's all I can do, not to beg. To plead for you to end this torment.

Your mouth moves away, but I can't see what you're doing, my eyes are tightly shut, trying not to slip up again. In the past, my defaults have been anything from wearing a plug all the next day to being denied touch for two hours after you got me hot and bothered. I really don't want to default tonight.

A wish I am not granted. I feel a faint touch on my clitoris, and I gasp again. Another, and you draw a moan from me. I open my eyes to see you have a foot long, bright pink feather in hand and a carnival mask on. I squeak out a surprised laugh, then cover my mouth with both hands instantly. I know I blew it even before your eyes change under the leather.

You bring out a blindfold and cover my eyes, and I try not to cry. Not fair, I think to myself. Not fair at all. Your hands roll me over and pull up my hips. I feel one of the cushions from the couch get shoved under and a relief washes over me. I won't be abandoned to frustrated needs tonight.

When your finger spreads the cold lubricant around my ass, I know the truth, finally. You sly dog. You had this planned all along. I smile into the teddy bear's fur as I await your pleasure.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 01:48 AM.