Password

View Poll Results: shaved or not
totally shaved 99 60.00%
slight trim 56 33.94%
full bush 10 6.06%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2001, 11:31 AM

i myself am not shaved and i would love to try it because i've heard and read all the stories from men and women alike that love a shaved pus
Old 05-10-2001, 11:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Purple,

If you are taking app's for volunteers for your first shave, just give me a call. I'll be glad to assist you.

Just remember, there is a follow up step to the shaving process..and that involves some serious testing to make sure the shave is comfortable, and complete.

I'll let you use your imagination as to the actual testing process.

Old 05-10-2001, 12:11 PM

if that's an invite...we can work on that....
Old 05-10-2001, 12:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Purple,

My darling you can take that any way you wish.

Just remember I rarely refuse an opportunity.
Old 05-18-2001, 06:38 PM
glittergeezer

rock the boat

well after reading on this little subject I guess i'll rock the boat a bit and say I much prefer to see some hair(shock,horror!!)whilst smooth is great for getting down to it ,hair to me adds to the womanliness plus its great for soaking things up.I wouldn't have my girl any other way.
Old 05-19-2001, 11:09 AM
joel

My wife used to always be totally shaved. I love to lick pussy, it is something which gives me just as much pleasure as the recipient, and it is made even more sensual when there is no hair. The mrs did find that she was constantly wet & horny though. While this is good most of the time, on occasions it can be a hinderence - so she isn't always shaved now - shame!

Old 05-26-2001, 11:47 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
To post out my opinion, i'd prefer shaved because I love to pleaseure my spouse orally and dont like any hair to get in the way. Like vice versa, i am shaved also
Old 05-28-2001, 11:37 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rocknindy Send a message via AIM to rocknindy
my wife is shaved and yes it is great sucking a bald pussy, i shave off and on my wife loves licking a smooth cock and i can't help but stroke off when i shave
Old 05-29-2001, 03:08 AM
õ¿õ

I always shave all the hair and I love it so much!!!
My bf love it alot too! Sometimes just my bare pussy rubbing his dick, he'll turn hard very fast & I just love feeling his dick at hard between me crack
Old 06-01-2001, 08:49 AM
wingman36

For those that have gone the shaved route, no doubt you have opened a new door to a whole new sexual excitement. My girlfriend shaves totally bare and there is no comparison to the look and the feel for me. I love seeing a smooth, bare pussy. I have started to shave, too. I don't like the itch or stubble, so now I wax and epilate the hair. Even smoother than shaving. I recommend it for everyone. Visit me site to see what I mean. www.homestead.com/wingman36/Homepage.html

Smooth is the only way to go. :yellghst:
Old 06-02-2001, 08:53 PM
Conservatively Sexy

well...I shave smooth except for leaving a small tuft of hair to "tickle" my hubby's nose during oral...he loves that!

I prefer my hubby to shave his sack (I like to suck and nibble on his sack during oral and those hairs are pesky!) and closely groom around his cock leaving some hair for looks...
Old 06-03-2001, 11:50 AM
QueenJade

Talking

I have to say that shaved is the best....I just shaved this morning and I love the way it feels, its so smooth. My boyfriend also enjoys it. He makes me love it even more, the way is tongue feels on my shaved pussy is beyond wonderful. :yellghst:
Old 06-10-2001, 08:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to Dude
Shaved Vs. Natural

My wife and I like to shave each other. And sometimes we invite another couple friends of ours to shave too. We usually shave right before we hit a swin club here in Miami. It's the best feeling in the world. If you think that watching a woman shave is erotic, try having a couple of people doing it at the same time.

But yes, Shaved is the best.

Dude!
Old 06-11-2001, 09:22 PM
SweetBea

Question

Okay shavers, you convinced me. I took the plunge and shaved my 20 yr old beautiful bush. Boy will my hubby be surprised! I thought it would be smooth as silk, instead I've got 5 o clock shadow (stubble). How do i get smooth as silk??? What products are on the market to wax or epilate that won't sting the ### out of me? I'll let you know what hubby thinks tomorrow! Bye and thanks!
Old 06-12-2001, 09:27 AM
SweetBea

Angry UPDATE

I sure was right. My hubby was very surprised! He slid his hand up my thigh, rubbed across my hot spot and then proclaimed "Why'd you shave? You know I love your bush!" I said "it's something new and different, if you don't like it, it'll grow back." But he just pouted all night, like a little boy who'd lost his favorite toy. I asked if he'd ever had shaved pussy before, no, he said. So I'm betting he's just not used to it. I'll give him a few weeks and see if he warms up to it (pun intended). I do like the feeling of walking pantiless...time to experiment and see what else feels different! bye-bye