Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2004, 10:57 AM

at the gym

After work I often got to the gym and work out. It feels good to stretch after sitting at a desk all day long. Besides, it helps me stay looking good. My fellow co-workers are your typical computer nerds, geeky, chubby, and into Star Trek. I don’t have that much in common with them, so I get my social life at the gym.
When I got there, Hank waved at me and threw me a towel and my usual Gatorade. I walked in to the locker room and sat down. There was one other guy in there, an old man named Ralph. He was toweling off when he noticed me. “Hi Bay!” he said, letting his towel down showing his old dick. “Hi Ralph” I answered back. I dropped my pants and took off my shirt. Ralph walked away and started to dress. I saw my shaved chest in the mirror, and noticed how big my package looked in the mirror. I gave it a rub for good luck and put on my t-shirt and work out pants.
While working out, I kept noticing other men's balls or cock slip out of the leg of their pants. There were also a fair number of good looking women in the gym that night. As they ran on the treadmills, their titties jiggled and bounced , making me somewhat aroused. After an hour or lifting weights, I hit the showers. I go to my locker, and take off my clothes . Seeing all those hot women had made me a little horny, so my cock, was long and thick, and I relished the way it swung with every step as I walked to the showers.
Greg, a black kick boxer was in the shower , and I took the head next to him. “hi Greg” I said, as I started to soap myself down. I rubbed soap all over my body, and moved to my dick, I soaped it up, and saw it give a twitch. I continued on down my body and bent down to wash my legs. I glanced over, and saw Greg’s cock and balls swinging as he rubbed himself. I was mesmerized.
I was interrupted by a hand on my jaw. It gently pulled my face up and around, and made me stand up. You know, delicately like you do to women. When the hand stopped, I was staring into Greg’s eyes. “you like what you see?” he asked me. I bit my lip and nodded in reply. He brought my jaw forward gently, and kissed me on the lips. My body went sort of limp as hi lips parted and his arms encircled me.
We kissed for a short time while he grabbed my ass and ground his dick into my stomach. He took me by the hand and led me to the lockers. He sat me down and then sat down facing me. I grabbed his hard cock and stroked it. Greg leaned back and groaned. His balls were now tight and low-slung, snug against the base of his dick. He pushed my hand away and kissed me again. He lowered his head to my chest, and sighed, “You want me to suck on your tits, don't you girl?” he said. I moaned and felt my rod throb, and then he put his mouth on my nipples. I jacked myself steadily as he licked my sensitive peaks.
“You want to suck this, miss?” he asked, standing up. I kissed the oozing head of his cock and grabbed his shaft firmly. I had never sucked a dick before, and never thought I would. The sight of a dick in front of me brought something on though. I licked it from base to head, the wrapped my lips around it. The head was a little spongy, and tasted like nothing I’d ever tasted before. The musky odor from his balls and a cock taste on my tongue made me feel so different. I felt like a woman, and it made me hornier.
He Laid down on the bench making me move in order to keep sucking. I grabbed His balls and jack hammered my head down his pole. I finally relaxed my throat and Greg slid down my neck. When his purple head hit bottom, I sucked harder, and rubbed on his balls. He grunted and grabbed the back of my head, keeping me down on his dick. He thrust upwards and spurted into my mouth. Cum started drizzling out of my mouth as he kept Cumming and cumming. My hand moved to my own dick as Greg sat up and kissed me, taking some of his come into his own mouth. I stood up, and Greg took my balls in his mouth. I jacked furiously and started moaning like a girl. Greg released my nuts and positioned his tongue right in front of my dickhole. I started to cum and cum. My ass cheeks spasmed as I shot jizz all over his tongue and face. He licked what he could up and I finished off the rest. We finally stopped kissing and decided to take a sauna. We both put on shorts, and kept staring at each other. “Your hot, man. I never really wanted a man before, Bay.” the black man said. “I never did either, Greg.” I said. “Next time though baby, I get to be the woman.” he said. I smiled and slipped a shirt on.
Greg kissed me and told me to wait there, he’d be back with the sauna key. I sat down and thought about what had just happened. I felt dirty and satisfied. If I was gay, I decided, then that would be okay. This man had turned me on in a way I’d never been. The adventure was just beginning...