Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2002, 06:43 PM

Well as some form of apology, i know this is not a sexual fantasy. It's just another fantasy of mine which also i have been unable to fullfill is to look into someone's eyes as they go to sleep and stroking theyre hair while snuggled up to them, and then i would spend all night just watching them sleep, stroking their hair, and maybe kissing gently so as not to disturb her. And no matter how many times i fullfilled that fantasy i would never get tired of it.
Old 03-07-2002, 07:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
PlayfulTigress---That's why I always say "different strokes for
different folks!"Anything to do with rape;fantasy or not;would be
a definate turn-off to ME! Irish
Old 03-07-2002, 07:22 PM
Oral Freak

Iikiibuu --- Your fantasy is, very thankfully, a reality in my life, at least some of the time. This is one case where I can honestly say that the reality is better than the fantasy, too --- the intimacy of just watching someone sleep and feeling their body rise and fall against you with their breath is one of my all-time favourite feelings... Any time you want to live that one out, just climb up into my bed with me and we'll see what we can do!

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 07:29 PM

begins to blush again. *Is beginning to carefully watch what he types*
Old 03-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
sfc... i would be delighted for iikiibuu and i to come over and give ya the ''works''......but let us do it on a lady by lady basis.......lots more fun that way.......and gives the two of us time to prepare for your every whim and desire........Please???? Also won't wear the two of us out as quick............got my towel and warm baby oil ready...... who's first??????
Old 03-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Oral Freak

Mindboxer --- Sounds fair! I like your way of thinking... And I think since Lilith is skipping town on us in her getaway Ghia with Jay, I ought to have the pleasure of hosting you gentlemen first! What time shall I expect you?

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 09:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mindboxer~You are assuming that there will anything left of you when I have had my way with you? Wrong assumption. <clenching her whip tightly>
SFC~ send Mindboxer over when he's done pleasing you as he will be unable to recover when I am done.
Iikiibuu~ whatever you feel like making is fine by me? You..... I will be easy on for now.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2002, 09:15 PM

i just like to make people happy more if possible but no less
Old 03-07-2002, 09:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Promises, Promises ...Lilith............( gotta take my strait jacket off first)........SFC.....anytime anywhere............Lilith will just have to settle for sloppy seconds.....Then she can beat me all she wants......
Old 03-07-2002, 09:22 PM

lol, considers sitting on the side lines for a while as this being first night of adventure dosnt want his head chopping off withing the first 100 yards. Or to trip up before the start of the race
Old 03-07-2002, 09:43 PM

don't worry iikiibuu.........lilith beats me all the time.......jacket helps soften the blows.......til i get her in the tub.........
Old 03-07-2002, 09:51 PM

still as a true wolf personalilty always be catious of new areas, and this is definately a new area for me i know i keep repeating myself sorry bout it.
Old 03-07-2002, 09:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have had experience with you wolf types...... The last one taught me to never bite the hand that feeds you and since we both know you are the cook I will be very cautious not to harm you. Under all that fur you wolves always have a soft underbelly.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2002, 10:00 PM

don't apologize.....took me awhile and a little encouragement from really fine ladies like Diva...Sfc..
Lilith(prof tempter/whipmaniac) and Xanne to get me to come out of my ''shell''....................just don't be shy and let the ladies tempt and tease ya.......you'll enjoy it!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 10:00 PM

wolves are brill i have an arctic one not relevant i know but, still cautios incase i do something wrong at this point in time ill smile to make everyone happy