Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2003, 12:45 AM

New Year's Eve

***ALL THE NORMAL RULES APPLY TO THIS STORY. AS WITH ALL OTHER STORIES OF THIS TYPE YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO VIEW. ENJOY!***

From the very beginning I could tell that this was going to be an extremely fun evening. For this stories sake let’s just say that my name is “Joe”. It was New Year’s Eve of 2001 and I was going to spend the night at my girlfriend’s house, along with her parents (we were only 18 at the time). Now, my girlfriend “Sarah” and I had been dating for about a year and a half at the time and of course we had been having sex for quite some time. Most of the time though, it wasn’t anything too crazy on account that it always happened at one of our parents’ houses. One must be quiet so as not to disturb the adults.

I arrived at the Sarah’s house at around 10:00 p.m. and to my surprise I found that the driveway was full of the cars of her 3 brothers, 1 sister and her parents. My first reaction was “Oh great, what a fun night this is going to be!” Right before I reached the door to the house Sarah came bursting through the door right into my arms giving me a big kiss. Along with the kiss came a nice squeeze of my cock which instantly started to get hard. I could taste the alcohol on her breath and I knew that when she drank she usually got pretty crazy. Maybe this wasn’t going to be such a bad night.

Of course, being as it was New Years and that her entire family was there, I was forced to play cards and socialize/drink with everyone. Every few minutes I would feel Sarah reach over under the table and give my cock a squeeze keeping me with a semi hard-on for the entire night. At around 11:45 Sarah disappeared for a little while. I was kind of curious as to where she had gone, but there was plenty of alcohol to be consumed so I just stayed upstairs with her family. At five ‘til twelve we all moved to the living room to watch the ball drop at midnight. Right then Sarah came bounding in wearing some tight shorts and a skin tight tank top. When I looked up at her I could see that she had a huge smile on her face. As my eyes traveled down her body I saw that she wasn’t wearing a bra as her hard nipples were poking through the tight fabric of the shirt.

Right away she came and lied down next to me before anyone else could see her scantily clad body. She leaned over and whispered in my ear “Do you like the view?” “Of course I do,” I said.

Her reply was “Well, if you like that she feel down here!” She grabbed my hand and slid it down here shorts. Immediately I could feel that she had shaved her pussy and that it was dripping wet. I had always wanted her to shave it but she just never really wanted to do it. I guess she had finally decided to do it for me since it was New Years.

Even though her family was in the room, I figured that since I already had my hand in her shorts that I may as well go ahead and tease her a little bit. Knowing that you could be caught by your parents is quite a turn on. Throughout the entire countdown I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy until the point where she was ready to orgasm and then I would quickly pull them out, just to tease her. Judging by the low sounds that she was making in my ear and by how incredibly wet she was I could tell that I was getting her damn hot.

After the ball dropped Sarah said that she was getting tired and that she was going to bed. I figured that it might be a little obvious if I followed her right down at that very moment so I remained in the living room for another five minutes and then I headed for her room in the basement.

The second that I stepped in the door Sarah, who was completely naked, tackled me on to the bed. Now this wasn’t such a bad thing considering that Sarah was an extremely gorgeous girl. She had to perfect tight little ass, beautiful face, and very nice 34B tits. Right away she pulled my shirt off and began kissing me all over my body. As she moved down my body she stopped to suck on my nipples for a moment. This is a great turn-on for me. By the time she had moved down to my cock it was hard as a rock.

She slowly unfastened my jeans and slid them off my body along with my boxers. No sooner had my jeans hit the floor than she was sucking on my dick and playing with my balls with her hands. One thing that I could never get her to do was to deep throat me. She would always say that it made her gag. What the hell I thought, why not give it a shot? Maybe shit is drunk enough that she’ll just do it. Sure enough, the second that I gently pushed the back of her head down on my dick down she went. She kept going until her nose was buried in my pubes. As she came back up she just smiled at me and said, “Is that what you had in mind?” All I could do was smile at her.

After awhile of her sucking I decided that it was her turn to enjoy the moment for a little bit. I pulled her off my dick and laid her down on her back as I kissed down her body all the way to her sopping wet pussy. Right away I went for her hard clit and started to suck on it for all I was worth. The second my mouth hit she began to moan in pleasure. For the next 15 minutes I kept eating her pussy, alternating back and forth between her pussy and her clit. The second that her moans would start to get louder I would stop, always keeping her right at the edge of orgasm.

I could tell that all this teasing was starting to drive her crazy so I stopped eating her out and slowly began to kiss up her body. Right before I reached her face I rammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. I was rewarded with a nice wet popping sound and a huge moan from her as she began to shake from the orgasm. As soon as it passed I started fucking nice and slowly. As I soon found out this just wasn’t going to work out.

After about a minute of slow fucking, Sarah flipped over on top of me and began to furiously bounce up and down on my cock. All I could do was hang on for the ride. Well, I thought, if she wants it hard then that’s what she is going to get. Not wanting her to wear herself out I quickly got her to stop. I immediately bent her over the side of the bed and slid my dick into her doggy style. As soon as I had my dick in her I began to pound her pussy as hard as I could. I could feel my balls slapping her pussy lips. Meanwhile I slid my hands around and played with her nipples with one hand and pinched her clit with the other. Not more than ten seconds had passed before she had another monster orgasm that left her weak at the knees. Wanting to make her live up to what she had started I held her up as I kept pounding away until I shot a huge load all in her pussy. As I pulled out I could see the cum running out of her wet pussy and down the inside of her leg. Damn good thing she was on the pill!

Thinking that she was worn out I laid down to recover. She had other ideas though. About a minute later she was sucking the combination of my cum and her pussy juice off of my dick, slowly making me hard again. As soon as I was hard again she leaned up to my ear and whispered “I want you to fuck me in the ass”. I couldn’t believe my ears! I had wanted to do this for so long but until now she wouldn’t let me do it. Not wanting her to change her mind I quickly grabbed the bottle of lotion next to her bed and handed it to her. She quickly spread it all over my cock and as she bent over the bed once again I squirted a little bit onto her asshole.

I figured that I should probably loosen her up a little bit so I started out with one and then gradually two fingers in her ass so as to spread out the lotion. She seemed to be enjoying it so I lined up my dick with her ass and slowly pushed it into her. Right when the head of my dick entered her ass she let out a gigantic moan/scream. Normally I would have worried about her family hearing but at that very moment I was in heaven and there was no way that I was stopping for anything. After about a minute of working I had my entire 7 inches in her. I leaned over and asked her how it felt. Her only response was “You have no idea!” Not knowing whether this was good or bad I just started to pump her tight ass for all I was worth. God it felt amazing! Before long I could feel her muscles tighten in orgasm and I immediately followed suit as I exploded once again inside of her ass.

After this escapade we were both totally spent. We fell asleep only to awaken the next morning to her mother knocking on her door telling us that breakfast was ready. I went up and ate breakfast with the family and Sarah and then left to get home by noon. The next day Sarah came out to my house and the first thing that she said when I greeted her in the drive was “You’re not going to believe this!” I was hoping like crazy that she wasn’t pregnant so I was greatly shocked/mortified when she said “My parents heard the whole thing the other night”. All I could think about was how hard it was going to be to look her parents in the eye the next time I saw them!

Write me and let me know what you thought of it at amus32@yahoo.com.