Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
With Him

This is Our Night

It had been a perfect day. A movie and a stroll around the mall and courage emerging that I never knew I had. I knew that he wouldn’t make the first move; he had told me that beforehand. Encouraged by the soft darkness of the movie theatre, I grasped his hand and held it in mine. A moment of doubt passed over me as I thought that maybe I had overstepped my place. All doubts dissolved when his fingertips softly danced in my palm and spread ever so slightly onto my leg. I sighed happily, pleased that I had convinced myself that everything would be ok.

Returning to my place after grabbing something to eat, I wondered how I should entertain him. I decided on watching one of my favorite movies. He never complained, never showed any disappointment, and was usually quiet. I often heard him speaking softly, more to himself than to me. He liked to stare at me to see if I would notice. I couldn’t help but smile when I felt him looking at me. He always kept me wondering what he was really thinking.

My bed was small and the only piece of furniture that could accompany us both in my small room. Laying side by side, his hand drifted to mine and our fingers entwined. I tried to think of another time when I was this happy but couldn’t think of anything worthy of comparison. His hand caressed mine softly and slowly drifted up my arm. I shut my eyes to savor his touch. With my head laying on his chest, I could hear his heartbeat—a soothing sound.

Tilting his head so that his lips were near my ear, he whispered, “I love you.” A grin spread across my face as I replied, “I love you too.” His hand left mine and slowly trickled down my side. A tingling sensation traveled from the extra sensitive skin there down into my leg. My breath caught in my throat for an instant. His hands were so gentle and light. I never wanted this night to end. Everything was just perfect.

Becoming more sure of himself, he slipped his hand across my back and massaged it from top to bottom. He would linger at my lower back, moving in delicate, small circles. So much to be read in his touch. Was it desire? There was no question that there was love in his touch. I sighed happily and snuggled closer to his body.

After hesitating for a moment, I laid my hand on his knee and rubbed it slowly. I wasn’t sure what reaction I would receive but it felt right. His hand that was tracing my sides and back would stop from time to time and I knew that he enjoyed my touch as well. With a single flowing movement, I moved in front of him and pressed my lips to his. There was no holding back from either of us. I closed my eyes and wrapped my tongue around his, slowly rubbing it against his tongue and sucking on it softly. Barely breaking the kiss, I traced my tongue slowly across his lips. There was no way that passion could not become our master.

He gently laid me back on my bed and braced himself above me. Our eyes were locked and my body began trembling with excitement. Soft shadows played on his face and I was completely entranced by him. My inner desires were beginning to find their way out. He moved a knee between my legs and pressed it between my thighs. My body jolted slightly at his touch….and I wanted more. As if he was reading my mind, he began kissing my throat and tracing his hand down my side. Oh my god, I was loving it!

We began to softly grind against each other in unison. It was an amazing feeling coupled with his light kisses and his touch. Instinctively, I reached around him and started tracing my fingertips up and down his back and along his sides. Whenever his lips neared my throat, I instantly tilted my head back for easier access without thinking about it. My heart was already racing and my breath came nearly in gasps. I was whimpering softly in my throat. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to suck on his ear, occasionally tracing my teeth and the tip of my tongue around its edge. When I heard him breathing into my ear, a whole new wave of desire rushed through me. If this was supposed to be some sort of trap I was caught securely and wasn’t looking to be released from it.

A Marvelous Seduction

I could feel him growing hard when our bodies pressed together rhythmically. I reached down and began to stroke him through his tightening jeans. His reactions told me that he enjoying what I was doing so I continued with my caresses. Before long, he slipped his hands under my shirt and slowly began to push it upwards. I didn’t stop him….in fact, I encouraged it by raising my hands above my head so that he could slip it completely off. Like a pro, he unclasped my bra and dropped it to the floor. Our eyes met again and we smiled at each other. Neither of us had planned on any of this but found ourselves unwilling to stop it. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. His lips and his tongue did absolutely amazing things and I felt sensations that I’d never known before. Gently lashing around and across the nipple….first one and then the other…..coupled with massaging from his hands heightened the pleasure. It didn’t take long for my nipples to become erect from his attentions.

I couldn’t hold back anymore. I wanted him right then. I grasped his shirt and removed it quickly, trailing my hands down his chest and abs until I felt the waistband of his jeans. A paused long enough to look back into his eyes. It was a moment of self doubt flittered away only by his grin. I unbuttoned his jeans and caught his boxers as well and slid them over his hips and down his legs. I had him naked in my bed and he had me quivering with wondering what was to come. He pressed me back onto the bed and silently removed my pants more suavely than I had his. He was sure to graze his fingertips along my thighs as he did so. I clenched my jaw tightly shut to keep from gasping although a slight whimper escaped from my throat.

Staying at the foot of my bed, he smiled at me and I wondered exactly what he had in his mind. I didn’t have to wonder for long. Pushing between my legs with his hands, he kissed along my inner thighs, causing me to wriggle with delight. He pushed my legs father apart and I could feel myself growing wet. I began panting and gripped at the pillow beneath my head. I knew exactly where this was going and I was looking forward to it. He stopped to where I could feel his warm breath cascade along my slit. I trembled and inhaled deeply. Parting my lips with his hands, his tongue glided up and down my slit slowly. I moaned softly and raked slightly at the sheets under my body. His licking became more vigorous as I moved my hips to enhance my desire and he then inserted two fingers into my throbbing pussy. The moment caught me off guard and I gasped and my body twitched. My reactions didn’t hinder him. He began pumping his fingers in and out, in and out….he never ceased with his tongue. It didn’t take long for my muscles to tense up. I could hear how wet I was and I closed my eyes and gripped tightly at the sheets. Suddenly, I was overcome by an intense orgasm. My body jolted and my hips rocked quickly back and forth.

I was covered in a slight sweat. Breathing heavily, I looked down between my legs and saw him grinning up at me. I smiled back and let my head fall back to the pillow. I felt him crawling up to me and pulled him down on top of me when he reached his destination. Running my fingers through his hair, I pulled his lips to mine and our tongues entwined and caressed each other madly. Pulling back slightly, I ran the tip of my tongue across his lips slowly. He closed his eyes and traced his hands up and down my sides. It was heaven. I pulsed my abdomen against him as I kissed his neck. Then I got a marvelous idea….

Tilting his head to one side with my hand, I started to lick his shoulder, over to his neck, along his jawline, and up to his ear. I sucked his earlobe into my mouth and began rubbing it with my tongue quickly. He gasped sharply and didn’t move. Tracing along his ear softly with the tip of my tongue, I carefully grazed my teeth down its outer edge. I couldn’t have asked for a better reaction. It was time for me to try and heat things up. Bringing my lips close to his ear so that he could feel my breath, I whispered, “I want you to fuck me right now….take me…give me all you’ve got.” I felt a shiver go over his body and I smiled to myself.

With his hands, he pinned my arms above my head. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against my lips. I tilted my head towards the ceiling, begging him with my body. With a strong thrust, he entered me. I couldn’t help myself and an “Ohhh” escaped from my slightly parted lips. He began pumping gently at first and then gaining momentum. I wrapped my legs around his back to take him deeper and he delivered all that I could have asked for. I clawed at his shoulders and moaned with each thrust. Suddenly he stopped….I looked at him questioningly. Leaning down to me, he whispered into my ear, “Down on all fours, babe.” I was elated and did as he said.

Positioning himself behind me, I could hear a slight jingling sound. Before I could turn around to see what it was, he had the collar fastened around my throat. This was absolute bliss! Kissing my lower back and rubbing his hands down the full length of my back and sides, he reached down and grasped my thighs. Quickly he shoved his cock deep into me and the pleasure began anew. I wasn’t sure what he was doing but the pleasure was almost overwhelming. I was starting to come again and I knew that he was close as well. I tried desperately to keep myself quiet but my attempts were futile. With a final deep and hard thrust, he sent me over the edge and I screamed loudly. I felt him come as I did, his body quivering against mine. My body was shaking and my limbs went limp. We laid together, him holding me in his arms. My thoughts were racing. Though we were exhausted, I had more things in mind yet to come. We rested pressed against each other, bodies glimmering with sweat, and listened to the rain outside the windows.

My Plan Unfolds

After we had rested for quite a while, I crawled down along his body and sat between his legs. He was questioning with his eyes and I reveled in the fact that I was going to surprise him for once. Lowering myself down, I licked from the base to the head of his dick. His eyes closed immediately and his head drifted back onto the pillow. I did this a few more times and then grasped it with my hands. Gripping firmly, I massaged up and down his shaft. I was happy to see him rocking his hips slowly back and forth in time with me. Without missing a beat, I took his head into my mouth and sucked it, occasionally running my tongue over its tip. He shivered but that didn’t deter me from what I was doing.

I took his cock deeper into my mouth and sucked a little harder, careful not to cause him any discomfort. I could taste him already and I drove harder to make him come. Using both of my hands and my mouth, I aimed for his ultimate pleasure. I could tell from the sound of his breathing that he was enjoying everything that I was doing. With a loud gasp, his come rushed into my mouth. This taste was new to me but I liked it. Swallowing it all down, I returned to his side. He was still shivering as I pressed against him once again and rested a leg over his body. I slowly rubbed a hand back and forth across his chest. Once he had caught his breath, he whispered, “I love you.” I smiled and was extremely happy. “I love you too,” I whispered back. He wrapped me in his arms and we slept throughout the night embraced together.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 01:42 AM.