Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Is it time to get up?

The moment...

For a moment I think you are about to speak, but I quickly raise a finger to your lips. “Shhhh..”, is all I say. And my finger stays there against them, feeling your warm breath as you exhale.

I move a little closer and as I do the sun behind me dazzles you and your eyes close. I take advantage of the moment, pulling you to me and crushing my lips gently against yours, steeling a kiss from you. You are so still, so silent.

My hand reaches up to your hair, tugging it so your head moves back and your neck is exposed. My head bows and I kiss it passionately. This time I hear your breath rasping in a sigh of pleasure. My lips move as low as they can - bighting lightly at the top of your breast. My hand grasps your ass, giving away my thoughts as I pull you in to me.

It feels so good as your fingers rake my back and your lips seek out mine, kissing me so hard, so strongly that I have no doubts that you want me as much as I do you.

My hand moves to your top, flicking open your buttons so that it can slip inside. My fingers stroke over your breast, feeling the warmth of your flesh through the flimsy fabric of your bra. So soft and so full. I reach inside so I am touching you and I feel you nipples already erect and gorged, calling to me for attention.

I peel off your blouse and flick open your bra. Pushing it up I let my head fall down until I can take you in my mouth, flicking my tongue over you before sucking on you. Oh god how I want you right now.

My hands reach down, lifting your skirt and cupping between your legs. I stroke you through your panties and tracing a line up along your slit.

I pull them to one side, letting a solitary finger slip under and push gently into you… so wet, so ready.

I finger fuck you, pushing first one then two fingers inside you…