Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-13-2006, 08:53 AM
B.F. Redd

June Ride

June Ride

June; the perfect month for weddings. Every little girl grows up wanting to be a June Bride. Except me, that is. My name is Nicolette, Nico for short and my motto is: Marriage is for suckers. I agree with that comedienne Sommore from the Queens of Comedy. Dating is a carnival and men are represented by the rides. and I’m trying to ride as many as I can, you feel me? Safely and strapped tight but riding all night long, nonetheless.
There is a side effect to this carefree life: I am everybody’s first choice to be Maid-of-Honor. And all my friends’ men have a friend that is single and just happens to be the Best Man. What I don’t understand is why they get to marry a Denzel or Shemar type but think it’s alright to hook me up with Quasimodo’s ugly and/or stupid cousin. Now I don’t think I’m the shiznit or anything but I’m not hard up at all. But I make nice all the same, for the sake of the wedding. But afterwards, I’m in the wind like Flynn!
But this last wedding went a little different. First off, it was my girl Sharice getting married. She was the last of us to bite the dust. I’m excluded because I’m NEVER going that route. But Sharice knows me and knows my taste. So when her groom trotted out Mr. Ed to be his best man, she looked out for a sista and killed all that noise. Luckily her man, Davis, had a back up. His name was Stephon and he looks like one too. Let me give you the rundown ladies. 6'2", 220 lbs. of chiseled mahogany, golden brown eyes and an ass gifted to him from the gods. He was a marketing director for major law firm and had a law degree himself. When she told me that, I knew he would be able to make conversation about something other than the east coast/west coast beef in hip-hop. While I like to get my bounce on, I also have a vested interest in business and politics being that I work as an public relations consultant for a firm that specializes in politicians on the rise and C.E.O.’s on the slide. So I knew I may actually have a chance at some quality pillow talk, since it was a given I was going to hit that.
It happened after the engagement party Stephon gave Sharice and Davis. He called me when he was planning it and I immediately volunteered for clean up when he said it would be at his condo. There was no way I was letting this opportunity pass. The party was a classic mix and mingle with a sit-down dinner. I made sure the brother’s cup stayed full. He had been showing interest but I wasn’t taking any chances on him trying to be a gentleman. I stayed until the last person was sent home in a cab. I was taking some dishes in the kitchen when he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and whispered, “I know that isn’t why you’re still here, Nico.” With that thick-ass rod grinding in my ass, he was lucky I didn’t drop his Noritake on his hardwood floor! He turned me around, took the dishes and taking my hand, led me up the stairs to his bedroom.
When the door closed, it was on! He had me up against it, kissing me crazy. Damn, he has some full soft lips! In anticipation, I had on thigh-high’s with a garter under my little black dress but no panties. When he reached to stroke me there, he moaned when he felt my bare shaved and soft pussy. I told him, “That’s right, baby. It’s ready just for you.”
He said, “Well, give it to me, boo,” and carried me to the bed.
Now I’m not usually impressed but I couldn’t do anything but stare as the brother stripped to his glory. His dick stood out at about 101/2 inches of throbbing black power! I quickly removed my dress and took as much of that in my mouth as I could. He was so thick and silky and hard; I was in the Blowjob Zone! That’s when you are enjoying yourself and his reaction so much that you don’t feel the ache in your neck or jaws until the next day. He face-fucked me so hard that when he blew his load, I thought it was going to come out of my ears.
After he was done and laid down next to me I asked, “Do you need a few minutes?”
Stephon surprised me with, “It doesn’t appear so.” And damned if he wasn’t growing again. At my smile, he turned me onto my stomach and tooted my ass up just so. I love doggy-style like that. Every thrust feels like it’s in your stomach, it’s easy for me or him to play with my clit and my extra-sensitive nipples rubbing on the spread just drive everything home. I must have cum about 6 times in 15 minutes! By the time I was ready to ride him, I had waterfalls running out of my pussy. I had to give it back to him, so I mounted that brother and proceeded to ride him like I was going for the Triple Crown. He grabbed my hips and was grinding back like he could buck me off?! I let him know what I was about when I clinched those muscles wrapped around him and started moving my ass like Shakira. Stephon sat up wrapped his arms around me and came so hard it hit the top of my pussy. That shit was all it took to send me over the edge. I pulled his head down to my nipples and said, “Suck it, baby!” and rode that wave till it hit the shore.
When we were both finished and had done the snuggle and whisper thing I went to get up and get dressed. He said, “Sharice told me about you. You really don’t do relationships, huh?”
I told him no, “That just isn’t me. I hope it won’t be an issue with us hooking up again.” He said it wouldn’t but he had that “I’m going to tame her.” look in his eye. I made sure I brought a date to the wedding. After all, with so few good rides out there, I had to make sure I didn’t lose my place in line while I went to play a game or two.
Copyright 2006
B.F. Redd