Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Manwhore

Parking by the beach

Well, after dark we had driven down to a parking area by the beach. I pulled the car up to the curb, the ocean to our left, and it was quite dark. There weren't any streetlights nearby and only one other car in sight, parked a good distance in front of us. She rolled down her window partway and we enjoyed the sounds of the ocean waves crashng against the large rocks that were abundant on this part of the shore. As we continued watching I leaned over and slowly caressed her thigh, eventually moving upwards towards her breasts. To my surprise she leaned forward and asked me to unhook her bra, allowing much better access to her boobs. After several minutes of cupping, fondling, and a little pinching, she opened the top of her pants, giving me leave to slide a hand under her panties to run my fingers along her lips, which were already moist from the attentions I had been paying her. Still, it was really tight with my hand inside her panties and it was obviously cramping my style. Looking around to make sure there weren't any other late night ocean watchers, my lover lifted her ass off the seat and between the two of us we managed to quickly shed her all clothing from the waist down. She then tilted the seat back, pulling her shirt up to expose her beautiful mounds, allowing me to latch onto her large, erect nipples with my lips as I toyed with her nether lips. Her pussy continued to get wetter and soon I was able to slip a finger, ever so slowly, inside as my lips and tongue continued pleasuring her tits. I brought my head up to check our surroundings once again and saw no one. Encouraged by the lack of possible voyeurs, (though honestly just a little disappointed as well), I changed my position on my side if the car, placed a hand on each of her thighs, and spread her legs apart as I lowered my tongue to her wet lips, getting a taste of her tangy sweetness. She moaned encouragement as I draped my tongue across her clit before making it as rigid as possible and sinking it as far as I could into her pussy hole, the wonderful taste increasing my desire to sink my cock into this beautiful, delicious, wet hole. Fully clothed, I'm completely hard and throbbing in my jeans while attacking the spread lips before me, when I hear a choked cry announcing, "I'm cumming!" Juices flood my mouth and I realize this must be a record time for getting her to the big 'O' using just my tongue. Was it the risk of being caught, I wondered, or just being close to the ocean she loves so much. Well, she was taken care of, so to speak, but their simply wasn't room in the car for fucking... maybe there was room on the beach?

to be cont'd...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these