Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Just Like That

I decided that I would try to be a little more...foreward. I put on my red lace shirt, accented by a black satin ribbon. I chose this shirt because I knew it would show off my cleavage rather well. My jeans were the tightest pair that I owned. I glanced over my shoulder to see how my ass looked. I smiled; it would drive him crazy.

The rumble of his truck warned me that he was home. I perched on the arm of the couch, waiting for him to come through the front door. The deadbolt slid back with a click and the door opened. He stopped short just inside and stared at me. I grinned back at him and motioned him to come to me. His eyes were locked on my tits. I shimmied my shoulders a little to make them bounce.

As he walked toward me, my eyes traveled down to his crotch. I could see his dick growing...if only he knew how wet my pussy already was. He reached out a hand and softly caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. His fingertips tickled down my throat and down the top of one of my breasts. I sighed softly as his hands slipped down my shirt and pinched at my erect nipples.

Reaching out in front of me, my hands pressed against his chest. Slowly, teasingly they traveled down to the button on his jeans. He had no idea that I had no intentions of taking this slow. In one quick motion, I had his pants unbuttoned, unzipped, and down on the floor along with his underwear. His throbbing cock was level with my lips...I could resist. I grasped it in one hand and started attacking it with my tongue. With my other hand, I pulled his hips closer to me, taking his dick deeper into my throat as my tongue lashed his head. I continued to slip my lips over his cock as I started massaging his balls, enjoying the soft moans coming from his throat.

As suddenly as I started, I stopped. He looked down at me with a questioning expression. I pushed him away from me and stood up. In a monotone voice I said, "Take the shirt off and come with me." His shirt was up and over his head and on the floor before I could turn towards the bedroom. I knew he was following right behind me. I stopped short, pressing my ass against his naked cock. Smiling to myself, I walked on towards the bed. Making sure to have a straight face, I turned to him and pointed to the bed. "Lay down," I commanded. He did as he was told and watched me as best he could. Slowly, I stripped off my shirt, sliding my hands down my exposed tits, toying with the hard nipples. Sliding my hands down my stomach, I slid my jeans down over my hips and stepped out of them. His eyes went wide as he stared at me in my pink lace g-string.

I crawled onto the end of the bed, straddling his body. I stopped when my pussy was hovering just over his cock. My breasts pressed against him as I leaned down to whisper in his ear, "I want it hard...I want it rough." All at once, he was in control. I was on my back, laying beside him. I stroked his cock, occasionally lapping at it with my tongue while his fingers began invading the g-string. Pushing it aside, his fingers traced up and down my hot, wet slit. His eyes locked onto mine as he drove two fingers inside me.

He pounded his fingers into me with more force and speed than I had ever seen from him. He stopped, tracing my slit again, before using his thumb to torture my pussy. My muscles went rigid...I was going to cum. With a soft chuckle, he said "Not yet" and stopped his thrusting. He continued to toy with me, letting me get right on the edge of cumming and then stopping.

I watched him with interest as he sat up, his fingers still deep inside me pounding away. He removed them only long enough to slide my g-string off before he pushed my legs apart and buried his face between my thighs. I clawed frantically at the sheets as I raised my hips to meet his lapping tongue. I bit at my lower lip, the massive orgasm smoudlering inside me. My pussy gripped at his fingers, hungry for them to go deeper and harder. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure; I didn't want it to stop. Despite biting my lip, moans and gasps began to escape.

Before I knew what was happening, his fingers slid out of me and his hard dick slammed into my pussy. I instinctively locked my legs around his waist, taking him deeper inside. His hips thrust firmly into me. My breasts bounced each time he pounded into me. My fingernails raked down his back and stopped to grip onto his ass, pulling him even farther into me. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. With an electric jolt, I shouted "Oh fuck!" as my body rocked and quivered. I could feel his cum shoot into me, his pulsing cock deep within my tight pussy.

With our bodies covered in sweat and pressed together, his dick throbbed inside of me. He laid his head on my tits, both of us panting. My pussy was sore from all the abuse but I fell asleep with a smile on my face.