Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2005, 03:11 PM
AMF's Master

Send a message via Yahoo to SEVERUSMAX
Confronting His Lies- Chapter 1

This story is a collaboration between my slave Dora, and myself. The original idea was hers, but I have been writing it with her. She wanted me to post it for both of us.

Peter and Ward had been friends since grade school. They had just been out of college about 3 years at this point. They had been lovers, off and on, since their freshman year as roommates. They were both bisexual, rather than gay. Admittedly, Peter was a bit more comfortable with their relationship than Ward, which was a major tension between them.

At the moment, they were supposedly not partners, but that did not keep Peter from finding his way into Ward's bedroom that night- the night that Ward was supposed to be preparing for his date with Selene, an college friend of his, who had caught up with him and expressed interest in a reunion of sorts.

Ward was 5'11'' and weighed 180 pounds, with sandy hair and brown eyes. Peter, on the other hand, was 6'1'', at 200 pounds, and had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Man, we can't keep doin' this!" exclaimed Ward, with some exasperation.

"Come on, man- you've been sayin' that ever since we graduated!" Peter replied.

"Seriously, dude, you know how homophobic society still is- guys are still getting killed over their love for other guys!" responded Ward.

"Yes, but it is becoming more acceptable every day- just look at the number of states considering making it legal for gays and lesbians to marry each other." Peter pointed out.

"But, we're bi, not gay!" said Ward.

"Exactly! We have had girlfriends in the past. So, why are you fighting our feelings for each other?" Peter asked with some frustration.

"Because, even so, people will just assume that we are closet gays, or tell us to 'pick a team'; people just don't get bisexuality the way they do homosexuality." Ward replied.

"So, what do we do- live out our lives in frustration, seeing each other, but unable to have each other?"

"That's the only way to avoid being exposed. Now, I have a date with Selene. You remember her, from the dining hall at college?"

"Yeah, I can remember her well. She's gorgeous! Friendly too. Hey, buddy, why don't we just share her, and each other?" Peter asked, somewhat jokingly. He already knew how Ward would respond.

"Oh, yes, I am sure that will go over very well with her!" Ward answered him sarcastically.

Ward got out of bed, and started to put on his briefs. Peter, still reclining in bed, looked intently and lustfully at his ass.

"Man, do you know much your ass turns me on?"

"Come on, man, go back to your own room, even if you only use it to store your clothes!"

"That's just because I like sleepin' with ya, babe!"

"It's not the 'sleeping' part you enjoy so much- it's my ass and mouth that you want!"

"Which leads me back to my comment about your ass! So, exactly what time is your hot date?"

"In about 3 hours, according to the clock here."

"Gives me enough time to jump your bones again!" Peter says, leering at Ward. He walks over, and pulls down the briefs that Ward has been trying to wear.

"Man, haven't you gotten enough of my ass yet?"

"Babe, I will never get enough of your ass, or your mouth, for that matter. Now, come back to bed, before I have to drag you over here."

He rubs his hard cock against Ward's ass. "You know you want more, don't ya, babe?"

"Okay, this once, but no more after the date, and you have to lick it clean."

"Since when has that ever been a problem for me? You know, that's the 2nd best thing about fucking ass: rimming it afterward!"

Ward blushed, because the dirty talk between them was getting more intense, and Peter, as usual, was instigating it.

"That's why I don't mind you riding me bareback; otherwise, you would have to wear a condom."

Peter applied the lube to Ward's butt, preparing it for his cock, and fingering it to open it up for the penetration. He got into position, and grunted as he entered Ward from behind. Slowly, inch by inch, all 7 fat inches of Peter's dick were buried in Ward's rectum. Ward groaned, as he adjusted to the extra weight and pressure on his anus, and his sphincter adapted to the force and sudden fullness created by Peter's manhood.

Peter thrust steadily, in an accelerating momentum, buggering Ward, making his buddy's cock stiff as he rode him, causing Ward to buck his hips against him, and thus letting both of them feel the energy of the romp. Ward stroked himself, thinking ahead to his release, which would follow Peter's.

"Oh, God, fucking go deeper!" Ward cried out to Peter.

Peter complied with his lover's request, filling him with all 7 fat inches of his cock, and hitting his prostate, which brought Ward closer to orgasm.

Peter's balls swelled as he prepared to cum, which caused Ward's ass to tighten around it, increasing the pressure.

"Cum in my fucking ass, for God's sake!" Ward shouted, which prompted to Peter to finally unleash his seed, filling Ward with his semen.

Ward's own balls now sent his sperm to his urethra, shooting it out onto the bed. His load spent, along with Peter's, they both lay sweatily on their stomachs, with Peter on top of Ward, to rest up for a while.

Peter licked his lips, anticipating the joy of eating his cum out of Ward's ass...
Old 01-25-2005, 03:13 PM
AMF's Master

Send a message via Yahoo to SEVERUSMAX
Confronting His Lies- Chapter 2

This story is a collaboration between my slave Dora, and myself. The original idea was hers, but I have been writing it with her. She wanted me to post it for both of us.

After a few minutes of respite, Peter began to kiss Ward's cheeks, then move between them, ready to rim Ward's butt. His lips and tongue soon started to lick the crack of his friend's ass. There was simply something about the taste of a man's bottom, particularly Ward's, that Peter found to be delectable.

Ward was getting hard once more, as he felt his roommate's tongue devour his posterior, munching on his heinie with obvious pleasure. Peter's mouth was cleaning out his own cum, giving Ward an almost tickling sensation, as he felt the tongue slide upward to the tailbone, and back down again. The sensation of his bottom being rimmed like that was more than enough to get him stiff yet again.

When Peter was finished, Ward knew that he had to cum, so he started to masturbate, but Peter stopped him.

"Let me do that part, buddy."

Peter French-kissed Ward, while grabbing his dick and massaging it with his right hand, to get it past the point of ejaculation. Ward's seed emptied into Peter's hand, and Peter put it up to Ward's mouth.

"Eat it. It's yours.", Peter instructed him, and he complied, evidently affected by his friend's suddenly assertive manner.

Ward swallowed it up gladly, and then hurried to the bathroom, to wash it out before his date. He had yet to dress up, so Peter caught the sight of his ass as he ran, and was both aroused and amused.

"I'd hurry and take that shower, now, if I were you. Otherwise, I might just change my mind, and keep you around longer."

Ward took a simple, five minute shower, brushed his teeth, used breath mints, and applied some aftershave. He had to be at his most handsome tonight. This was not just some girl: it was Selene, whom he had wanted for a few years now. He didn't know how she felt about him, but, at least, she was not ruling it out, and Ward felt that he had better not miss the opportunity.

Peter informed him that he was going to see his parents, as "They complain that I don't come over so much, anymore."

"I wonder why." Ward replied with evident sarcasm.

Peter shot him a warning look, and responded "Well, I want to know how the date went, okay, now?"

"Alright, Peter."

Ward looked at his watch, and noted that he was running close, so he rushed out to the car, to pick up Selene. He quickly rang the doorbell, and was pleasantly surprised when Selene answered it immediately. That showed an unusual level of enthusiasm: more than most of his recent dates. Some of them had made him wait for a good half hour, or rather, a bad one.

"I'm glad that you're on time. See, not all girls make you wait." Selene winked, clearly intending a double entendre.

They arrived at the Mediterranean restaurant, which featured Greek, Italian, and Provencal cuisine, and were seated with rather unusual speed. They sat for a while, waiting for each other to break the ice. Finally, Ward took the plunge.

"So, how have you been doing since college? What kind of job did you get with your degree in, what was it, marketing?"

"Well, I got a job in my Dad's business, promoting his new products. You know, I had a serious crush on you in college, but you never seemed interested."

"Actually, to tell the truth, I was very interested in you, but you seemed to be concentrating on your studies. I have wanted to date you ever since we met in school."

"Well, my studies are over now, and I'm not so new to the business, that I have to spend so much time learning it, so I have now have time to date, if you're still interested. Frankly, now that I'm ready for some companionship, I found the guys around me to be losers. Hey, didn't you use to hang out with, oh, what's his name- Peter, that's it? Are you guys still friends?"

"As a matter of fact, we're still living together. It's much cheaper than living alone, and I get along with him rather well. I'm a pharmacist now."

"Yeah, I know. My last roommate moved out this month to get married. Lucky her! So, do you have a girlfriend, or are you single? I would love to get to see more of you.", Selene said with a suggestive grin.

"Well, I'm single and I do date some. I often hang out with Peter, however. We sometimes go to bars and find some girls, but not as much lately. This is my first date in a month."

"So, you should be needing some company, too, I imagine. What's good to eat here? I'm famished!"

"Yeah, me too, seriously! Let me see. There's the Provencal stuff, which is only good if you like snails. If not, your best bet is Greek. The dolmades and souvlaki are excellent appetizers. There's even some Armenian: kabobs, and such. Maybe you want some wine, too. I can't drink, due to having to drive and go to work tomorrow, but don't let that stop you. It's Friday night, after all."

"Oh, really? I'm not much of a drinker, myself, anyway. I'll let you order the Greek stuff for me. It sounds good. I don't see myself eating snails- too slimy. I'll just drink tea without sugar."

"Sounds great. I don't like snails, myself, but I mentioned it in case you did. I'll have a diet soda myself to drink. Waiter? The lady wants some souvlaki, and I'll have the chicken kabobs. Thank you very much."

"Hmmm....well, we agree about snails. I wonder what else we agree on?" she said, winking at him. "You do realize that you look hot tonight, right?"

"Thank you, Selene, and so do you, as a matter of fact. So, what happened to that beau of yours- Will, was it?"

"Oh, yeah him! I had to dump him. Daddy wanted me to focus more on my work, and I was getting tired of Will's tendency to only think of his own pleasure. I was lucky to ever climax! Anyway, Daddy made it clear that, if I was going to take over for him when he retired, he'd have to be sure that I was serious, not slacking off on my work."

"Will sounds like an idiot, if you ask me. Why not see to both partners' pleasure, not just your own? So, have you dated anyone since?"

"No, I haven't. I have wanted to date someone for a while now, but he always seemed unattainable. Now that he's not, I plan to date him for a while, and see what happens.", Selene smiled seductively at him.

"Hmmm...anyone I know?", Ward replied, winking back at her.

"Yeah, I think you know him very well. So, what about you? Did you date anyone lately?"

"Just a few girls, none of them really impressive. Mostly, these days, I seem to be spending time with Peter, although I don't know why."

"Oh, well, that's nice. I remember him from college, but just a little bit. You guys always did seem to hang together alot. I would like to meet him again. Oh, good, here's our dinner, which is just as well, as I am starving. I skipped lunch today."

"Then you must really be hungry. As for meeting Peter, I think that can be arranged."

"Damn, this is good food! So, what do you have in mind for after dinner? The night is still young, you know."

"That all depends on how quickly we want to take this. To be honest, I have a hard time not making love to you right now, but that would get us both in trouble, and with my luck, it might not be your style."

Selene laughed, "Yes, I think that would get us both in trouble, but I would also like to make love to you. You seem like the kind of guy who knows to how to please a 'person', and I am on the pill, though I haven't had sex in years. I just want to make sure that I am prepared if the right sort of man to fuck comes along. "

"The pill, eh; so, you wouldn't get knocked up if we slept together?. You're making the idea of sex with you more enticing by the minute."

"Cool, so where shall it be? My place, or is Peter out tonight?"

"Peter's going to be visiting his folks tonight, so how about my place? Don't worry, it's cleaner than the typical bachelor pad."

Selene giggled at his joke. "Good. I have to be honest, though. I'm nervous, because it has been so long, I have had a serious crush on you for a long time now, and I would hate to disappoint you."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that, my dear. Compared to most of the women that I have dated recently, I seriously doubt that you will be a disappointment."

She leaned over and kissed him, gently at first, then deepened as she pulled back, saying "There's more where that came from."

Noticing his growing bulge, Selene smiled wickedly. Ward blushed a bit, and then, after more pleasant conversation and dinner, he settlled up and headed to the car, motioning for her to join him.

She got into the car with him and scooted over next to him, as he slid into the driver's seat and got more comfortable. Selene then put her hand on his right thigh.

"Wow, aren't we getting a little frisky here? Was it something in the tea, or are you just excited about fulfilling an old crush?"