Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Liquid Lust

This is just the beginning of a story I'm working on ...

Moving is a pain! The upside however is the hunky guy in the building. I saw him first two days after moving into the new place, organizing stuff, unpacking while sitting out on my balcony and enjoying a bit of fresh air and sunshine. Almost dropped the box as I watched him walk to the pool. Wearing board short style trunks low on his hips. Almost looking like what was holding them up was that lovely bulge that was visible even from two stories up and a good 30 yards or more away. Heck yes!!!

I put the box down and sat back to enjoy the show, fighting against the need to touch myself as his body effortlessly sliced through the water. Once he finished the laps he floated on his back for a few moments and it was then that I felt him notice me. I knew it with every fiber of my being, even though he didn’t give it away with even a twitch. I smiled. I already lusted after his body, but something about his expression told me he was much more than just a sexy body.

After he left the pool, I left the balcony. Searching through a few boxes hastily I finally found my helper of choice and headed for the bedroom … I needed release immediately. I needed release several more times before morning. It helped, but it was not what my body needed most …. I needed the feel of his cock pounding deep and hard like a starving woman needs food. Nothing else was really going to fully fill the need in me. Even after six self-induced orgasms, ones that were really intense because of the images of him in my head, my pussy still throbbed with need.

It took a couple of days before I managed to run into him at the building entrance. He held the door for me and introduced himself. Welcomed me to the building and then went on his way. I felt the flush in my face, being so close to him was even more powerful of a turn-on then seeing him swimming. His scent all masculine. While he stood there, I felt my nipples harden, my knees go a bit weak and wretched man, I saw the knowledge in his eyes. He teased me with his smile as he left. My need doubled!

It was another couple of days before I ran into Rick again. He smiled when he saw me. Holding the door for several seconds while I made my way to the entrance. I did not rush the moment. He was not the only one who could tease with a look....

"Hi Rick, thanks!" I sashayed my ass past him, getting just close enough that my skirt swished against his khaki's. Grateful I had put a bit of the cinnamon oil on my pulse points before leaving the office. Felt him lean in just a little to catch the wiff of me. Also felt the tingles down my spine at his nearness. Longed to sway into him, just a little, but didn't.

"Are you all moved in now?" Easy conversation opener ...

"Yes, but not entirely unpacked and organized. Still I think I've managed to locate the essentials." I didn't tell him that the most essential items of the last week or so had been my battery operated friend, it was the only way I was keeping myself from knocking on half of the doors in the building until I found his and then demanding entry ... or er.. him entering me!

Saturday late afternoon ... hectic day ... so many things to do and a lot of organizing taken care of before I allowed myself some down time. Deciding the pool sounded like a nice place to relax for the next hour or so. Oh, no, not swimming. Dressed pretty conservatively for pool attire, I headed down wearing a pair of long shorts and baggy t-shirt. Nothing particularly sexy about my clothes ... just my luck, Rick arrived about two minutes after I had found a lounge chair and settled in.

He smiled and waved and then dove into the deep end of the pool starting into a gruelling set of laps. So many minutes to be able to watch him swimming, his body moving like a fish through the water. My guess was that he'd spent a lot of time in the water through his life, if nothing other than the swimmer's build. Broad muscled shoulders and lean narrow hips. I longed to stroke his chest, lick at his nipples, arch into his hips.

My t-shirt might be loose, but it wasn't doing anything to hide my seriously hard and aching nipples. He emerged from the pool just feet from me. Eyes darkening as he noticed my hard nipples and the look in my eyes. Hungry, starving, needing .... he folded his body onto the cement next to my lounge chair and lightly traced the inside of my elbow. I shivered.

"Thought I'd order some Thai food for takeout tonight.... would you be interested in helping me eat it?" If he only knew how much I wanted to eat something at his place, or watch him eat something .... any of it ....

"That sounds nice. Which apartment is yours?" I asked because it would be okay to ask now .... but was glad to know I wouldn't have to be knocking on extra doors for a booty call if I got that desperate!

He told me the details, asked a few questions about anything I couldn't or wouldn't eat and then stood and said goodbye.

It was a very Good bye! My eyes right at the best level to see the effect I had on him. I could NOT wait for fast food .... remember .... I'm the starving woman!

More later ....
Old 03-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I knocked at his door only a few minutes later than he had told me …. didn’t want to appear too eager, but didn’t want to be rude either. I was glad he had given me a bit of time, had to figure out the perfect outfit. In the end I wore some skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. Nothing overtly sexy, but the soft thing fabric of the t-shirt clearly outlined the lace demicup of my bra, which incidentally rubbed so wonderfully against my nipples making them easily visible.

The scent of spices filled his place, hot, sweet, spicy …. I think I will always associate that aroma with Rick. Several cartons sat on the coffee table in front of the couch a couple of plates, chopstix and forks. I went with the chopstix. If it were in a restaurant, I’d probably go with the fork, but I hoped that if I missed my mouth a time or two, Rick would be willing to help with the cleanup. Hoping too, that he would let me do the same for him. The wicked thought trailing through my brain, hoping we could just dispense with the clothing now and get deliberately messy just so we could lick and suck each other clean.

Rick pointed out the two dishes that were “spicy.” I tried one and was certain steam built up inside my ears. I immediately had some rice and washed it down with water. Okay, his idea of “spicy” was the equivalent of my idea of a fuel induced out-of-control open flame! After that I stuck to the not spicy items and did okay.

Conversation was easy between us, our humors blended well, always a good thing since my funny bone can be a bit quirky. We laughed a lot. I almost forgot about how much I wanted to feel his lips, tongue, teeth on parts of my body …. Okay, let me be honest, pretty much all of my body…and well, my body kept reminding me with every movement I made slightly shifting the lace across my hard nipples. I enjoyed his company, but I wanted him soooo much closer. And he wanted me as well, he didn’t even try to cover the fact, I liked that, I liked it a lot.

Moving closer, I touched his leg. Let my fingers lightly move against his well-worn jeans. My pinkie finger edged higher and higher up his thigh, slowly making progress. His arm moved around me, pulling my shoulder into his chest and I felt his warm breath against my neck as he whispered that he’d like it very much if he could kiss me … then he hesitated for a moment …. “everywhere.” I moved my head in agreement against the heat of his lips.

Don’t know how he knew to start with that spot on my neck, but I felt the blood warm throughout my body, nipples extended further, my entire pussy pounding with the want and need. Shifting closer to his chest, needing contact at least near my breasts. His hand moved to the bottom of my t-shirt and under, fingers dancing against my sides and upward, dusting lightly against the underside of my breasts. “More!” the word barely made it past my lips, more of a thought than a statement, but he heard it all the same and smiled as his teeth gently pulled across my earlobe.

Fingers stopped teasing my breasts and moved to remove my t-shirt. Leaning back he looked at me, studied the peak-a-boo effect of the bra and then simply tugged it down to bare my nipples before moving to take one between his teeth, teasing the top with his tongue. The spices from his Thai food were still there, settling into and adding more heat to my throbbing tits.

I pushed at his shirt, wanting it out of the way, wanting to feel his skin against mine, wanting to trace the lines and curves of his chest which I had almost memorized visually while he swam. Wanting! Wrapping one leg up and over his, seeking some release from the building pressure of my wet clit by rubbing against his thigh. In turn, he slides me farther onto him, straddling his hips and pushing me forward onto his hardon. So good, but too much fabric separating us, pull at the button-up fly of his jeans, want to trace my fingers over the hard velvet I am seeking.

He pushes my hand aside and releases the zipper on my jeans, fingers reaching, pressing into me, rubbing, but not hard … “More.” Again I ask, but he teases at me, lifting me away from him and switching so I am sitting on the couch. He pushes the coffee table out of the way and pulls me forward to remove my jeans and lacy white panties. Pulling my legs onto his shoulders, he kisses the side of each knee, slowly, savoring the feel and taste of me, moving upward in the smallest of increments until he is finally close enough that I can feel his heated breath … he blows softly against my pussy lips, once, twice, a third time before he shifts to kiss and lick his way up my other thigh. I growl my frustration at him. His eyes look into mine and I see the message there. He will take as long as he likes and I will wait. He is in control. … That is soooo sexy!

More to follow
Old 03-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Finally he reaches the apex of my thighs, I am open to him, my clit already swollen and red, moisture beading up waiting for his lips and tongue to stroke me there. He lightly blows against the heated flesh, extending the pleasure and pain of waiting. I whimper, the need in me is clawing it’s way to the surface, barely contained. I want to grab him and push his face into me, but I don’t. Even in my lustful state I know he will keep control. I would like to curse him for it, but I also want him even more because of it.

Tongue licking at my outer lips, making everything throb even harder. Thumb pressing the lips open a bit and rubbing lightly at the dark pink flesh. My hips buck upward, I cannot stop myself. The feel of him touching me, licking me, then gently sucking at my clit as he first pushes one finger into me and then adds another. His arms locked around my upper thighs, keeping me from flailing about as he works me there, pushing me to release.

My hands are almost clawing into the couch cushions. My nipples ache with the throb that is somehow always connected to my clit. Animal noises deep in my throat and then a kind of keening moan as my clit swells. His fingertips stroke at that spot and his lips and tongue push me almost beyond conscious thought. My entire body arcs upward, every muscle tightened as the release washes over me. I almost stop breathing for those endless seconds as I cum so hard I forget everything.

Looking into his eyes I see his desire and his satisfaction at my response. His breath is heavy, his eyes a bit glazed over as he licks his lips and slowly leans back from me before raising to his feet.

“My turn now beautiful. I’ve been wanting you over since the first time I saw you on your balcony. And now, I know you’ll be ready for everything I’m going to give you.”

Even more to follow
Old 03-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Learning to talk sexy

MMMM … if that means I get to taste this sexy man, I’m all over that idea! Start to shift in order to do exactly that, but he pushes me back in place.

“Maybe we’ll do that later, but right now, I’m a little to close to the edge for that and when I cum, I’m going to be buried deep inside you.” Love the way his voices catches just a little, the kind of rasp in his tone. My eyelids droop a bit just at the thought of him fucking me hard. Wonder how he’ll feel about me asking if he’ll do me from behind, bent over whatever he wants.

“Um … Rick …. How do you feel about a request.” He smiles “Guess that depends on the request…”

I stand and move to the back of his sofa and bend forward. Maybe it should be easier to say it, but not at this moment. Right now it’s just a lot easier to show. I look back to see him over my shoulder, smiling big and a light dancing in his eyes. “Well, if that’s really what you want, I guess I can do that.”

“Please Rick, I want to feel all of you pounding hard into me, … “ The words are punctuated by longing gasps. He pushes between my legs and presses his hard cock through the lips to rake it across my clit. It feels so good there, sliding against the sensitized and still throbbing flesh. Arms snake around me and pull me tighter into his body as his hands center on my breasts and squeeze hard a few times. I’m gasping from the way it all makes me feel , so hot, so horny, so need to feel him pounding hard into me.

Pinching and pulling hard on my nipples, jerking at them now and then. I am so wet, feel it coating my pussy and beginning to dampen my inner thighs as well. Find just enough breath to push the words past my moans, “fuck me, pleeeese, fuck me.” He groans and pulls back just enough to anchor the tip inside of me, moving deeper into me with each stroke, stretching me. I am tight, it has been awhile since I’ve had any action there! He tunnels farther and farther until finally I feel his balls pressed against my backside. He pulls almost all the way out and then pushes in again, taking his time.

“Love seeing myself sink into you, opening you up for me to fuck you.” He goes a bit faster with each inward push, until he is driving deep and hard with each thrust. Balls slapping against me, his hand moves to rub against my clit for a moment and then he tells me to rub myself. He’s all alpha male in that moment and I almost cum just from the tone in his voice.

My fingers replace his and he grabs my hips, anchoring me as he slams into me. The force of it steels my breath and I feel the orgasm start to overtake me. My body grabs hard onto him and contracts, holding tight waiting for him to join my climax. He shouts his release and I feel the warmth of it hitting deep inside me, liquid fire flooding my body, overflowing and drops of his release rolling down my inner thigh. I feel his chest against my back as he takes a few minutes to recover, still buried deep inside me. The warmth and texture of his body against mine is a pleasure all its own. His breath racing across my neck and back.

I’m so hoping we’ll be able to have a round two soon.