Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Slut Lolver

A day at the hot springs

A day at the hot springs.

My wife and I are a "Youmg Seniors" couple. She is an attractive blonde BBW with 44D tits. A few years ago we started sharing her with other men. Her pictures and stories are posted on our web pages at http://www.dayplayer.com

This past summer we took a little week long trip here in the western states. As we do a lot we leave in our motor home with no place planned to go. I had one thing in mind that I wanted to do that I had never done and that was to go to a clothes optisal place. Looking on the Internet I had found a hot springs that looked like a good place to go.

I knew that my wife wouldn't take her clothes off but I felt there may be a chance I could get her to take her top off. I had shared her with other men and I would like everyone to see her nice tits

That first night out as she laid cuddled in my arms I told her about it for the first time. I made up the name "Texas Tom" and told her he was the owner. I lead her to believe I had talked to him on the Internet and he wanted to see her titties. She said she wasn't going topless but the way she said it I knew that she may. I told her that if he liked her tits it may lead to a good fucking for her. She just laid there breathing hard as I talked about it.

A couple of days later we pulled into the hot springs campground. It was mid afternoon by the time we got checked in and sat-up. Then I walked over to the hot springs to find out what it was all about.

The guy that was working there was in his mid fifties and a nice looking gentleman. He was the kind that my wife may like. We talked a few minutes while I told him I would enjoy seeing her nude or topless. He said he would help if he could and as I left I told him to use her for his pleasure if he cared to.

We were standing in the pool in water deep enough to cover her nipples. She had her two piece suit on and I was nude. It was still early in the season so they weren't busy yet, there was one other young couple in the pool. The were nude. I saw this person walking from the office towards the pool. As he got closer I told my wife it was Texas Tom, he was nude. He walked past us and spoke as he went by. His soft cock was about a nice 5 to 6 inches. He went to the end of the pool and dove in. Soon he came up about 15 foot from where we were. As he did I swim away leaving her standing by herself. Slowly he worked his way to her while I got out of the pool. I found a good lounge chair to sit where I could watch what was happening,

They stood talking for a few minutes then I saw he had his right hand playing with her left nipple. He was pulling at it and rolling it between his thumb and fingers. Soon he was doing the other nipple also. It wasn't long before she raised her arms and pulled her bra straps off over her shoulders. She left it hanging around her waist. Her tits were now kinda floating in the water. His hands were under her tits holding them as if he was offering them to her. I knew the smile on her face meant something I liked. I couldn't see it all but the way she was standing and holding her arm she must be playing with his cock.

They got out of the pool and walked over to me holding hands. His cock wasn't hard but it was firm. Her nice tits were hanging for all to see. "He wants to show me his R V and we may be awhile. I'll meet you back at our motor home later," she said as she squeezed my hand. "Have fun and enjoy yourselves," I said as they walked away.

As I waited I was excited for her. I knew she loved to let another man use her for his pleasure. She liked to be another man's Whore. Off and on I would stroke but I was careful mot to cum as I wanted to save it for her later. When she got here we would play most of the night. I always like to play right after she has been freshly fucked. A couple of hours went by before she came home. This time she was completely nude and carrying her swim suit.

"He wants me to stay the night and I wanted to see if that is OK with you?"
"Come on, let's talk about it," I said as I pulled her onto the bed feeling her pussy."you'r wet and it feels like you have already been fucked."
"I have been and I was fucked good. I want more of it.and beside you know you like it."
"Y-E-S I do and if you go I want two things. I want to hear all the details and I want you to try something new. Something you have never done with any other guy.."
"Like what?"
"I don't know, you figure it out!"
"OK I will," she said as she spread her legs so I could lick her well buttered cunt.

That was a long night. She had not been with any other man alone before this. I had always been with her and enjoyed watching. I would doze off and then wake up thinking, " were they fucking right then? Was she sucking his cock? Has he cum all over her beautiful body? Has he filled her mouth with cum? OMG I wish he would." With that I knew I needed some relief so I stroked until I cum.

The next morning I was in the pool when Texas Tom came walking up. "She has gone back to your R V and I want to thank you. She is one good Lover." I extended my hand and as we shook our eyes locked together. She flashed before my eyes for a moment as I''m sure she did his. Were we both thinking how good she really was or what a real Whore she is?" I wanted to go to her then but I knew she would be tired so I stayed away most of the day so she could rest..

She was asleep on the bed when I got there. She still had her panties and bra on and I knew she hadn't taken a shower yet. I like her after she had been well used so I laid down beside her taking her into my arms again. She woke up enough to cuddle close to me and say,"God i'm sore down there, I was really fucked last night. When I got back to his place TT had another man wirh him. TT intoduced him as his rtother Jim and they both fucked me."

"TT told me he wanted to see Jim fuck me so I let him He was the one that treated me as a common whore. He made me lick his ass and suck kis balls while he stroked himself At the same time TT was fucking me and when Jim was ready he mobed back and laid his cock on my lips telling me ro take his cum. I just laid there as his cock drained into my open mouth. When TT saw this he punped me harder and deeper squeezing my nipples. That was emough to drive me over the edge and it was a good one.."

"Later in the night I was sitting onTT's cock enjoying mydelf and Jim tryed to ass fuck me. When I wouldn't let him in he slapped my ass cgeeks real hard. I'm sure he left some hand prints there.TT told him to see if he could get his cock in my pussy from the backside and if so they could doible-dick me. That worked real good until they both cum at the same time. That flooded my cunt like never before."

My cock was so hard by now and I reached down to feel her pussy. She said she was too sore and asked me not too as she turned over with her back to me. I moved a little and my cock settled in to lay between her legs as she dozed off to sleep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a pics & stories ad 3.jpg (14.1 KB, 5498 views)

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 11-17-2004, 02:00 PM
Slut Lolver

I thank everyone that has enjoyed reading this story. More are posted on my site.
Cjack

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"