Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-12-2010, 12:42 AM

Maria and Cynthia

At 24 I was just getting out the military and thinking college would be a good escape from needing to get a real job to soon. I took a few months to travel around and look into some prospects for schools. I made my way up to Colorado to visit with an army buddy and check into Southern Colorado University in Pueblo. I got there on a Friday thinking I could visit the school after a weekend with Chris. He was at work so when I arrived he gave me his key and said to make myself at home. He would be off around 6 and we could hit the bars around 10.

Pulling into his apartment complex I notice some activity by the pool. It was hot so fuck it why not. I grab my bag head into his place and change into my suit. I walk across the yard feeling the ache of the drive melt from me under the scorching sun. Through the fence I notice 2 girls talking while holding onto the side of the pool. Softly they chatter the sound of the gate draws their attention. They both look over to me as I smile at 2 amazing smiles being returned. I toss a towel over one of the patio chairs.

“How’s the water?” I ask trying to decide which one was cuter.

“Little Chilly but it feels great in this heat.” The Hispanic girl farthest from me replies.

“You’re new here, what’s your name?” The red haired beauty asks.

“I Jason and you are?”

“Cynthia” the redhead chimes back.

“I am Maria.” Volunteers the other girl.

“Pleasure to meet you both.”

Maria pushes herself out of the pool showing me the best set of legs I have ever seen going to an ass that I dream about to this day. Topping off with a nice set of C tits and shoulder length brown hair. Lifting a towel from a near by table and she begins to dry her hair as I realize the Cynthia is watching me undress her friend with my eyes. I smile and start into the pool.
“Wanna a beer?” Maria calls as she turns to face me.
“Sure.”
“I’ll be right back.” She replies and trots out of the gate.
“She has a great ass doesn’t she?” Cynthia busts me out as I begin to wade across the water.
“Amazing really” I own my actions.
“ She loves to flaunt and I got to admit I love to watch her too.” She says with a wicked grin.
Just then Maria comes back with three Coronas inside the gate. She hands me mine when out of the corner of my eye I see Cynthia lift herself out of the pool to get her drink and standing at no more than 5’3” she is only a couple inches taller than Maria but the small bikini she is wearing barely cover the amazing D cup tits as shereaches to take the beer from Marias hand.
She whispers into Maria’s ear something and Maria whispers back as the both giggle.
“Yeah she caught me looking. You have an amazing body! Both of you really.” I grin.
“Actually she was telling me how she caught me staring at you while she was talking to you.” She admits.”Since we are being honest.”
We drink our beers and relax in the pool chatting and checking each others bodies out trying to be nonchalant.
“I need to get out before I get to much sun” Cynthia says “Want to come over to our place?”
“Sure”
“Great follow us.” Maria says a little to excitedly.
I walk in to the girls place being flanked on both sides by these amazing girls.
Soon as we get into the door the chill of the AC hits us and in unison we shiver a little.
“Man that’s cold on these wet suits” Maria chatters between clenched teeth.
“Lets get them off fast!” Cynthia suggests already removing the ties from her bikini top.
I stand there dumb struck as both these girls with a couple tugs of strings are standing naked for me.
“I think maybe he is already frozen!” Maria laughs as her and Cynthia turn and pressing their bodies to me slide hand into my trunks. I look down to see Maria following my trunks to the floor as Cynthia goes up onto her tiptoes kiss me. Warmth spreads across the tip of my cock as Marias mouth closes around me. I reach out and Take Cynthia’s ass into one hand as the other drops onto Maria’s head. I settle back against the door, as these goddesses begin to devour me.
Cynthia drops to her knees and they begin to take turns sucking me into there mouths and playing with my balls. Maria flicks her tongue over my head with amazing speed then sucks my whole shaft into her throat without a hint of a gag. I feel her throat closing on my helmet as I fuck her head and Cynthia sucks on my balls. Getting close I start to stiffen up and Maria lets go smiling at her denial of my orgasm, when Cynthia thrusts her head down on my cock and I get a clenching pull as she gags on my cock but doesn’t slow just hold me in her mouth half coughing as her muscles spasm and spit drips from the sides of her mouth. She knows that sent me over the edge and I feel her throat relax as torrents of cum shoot down her throat.
I open my eyes a little fuzzy and light headed from the orgasm when I feel hands pulling me into the living room. Maria Sits in an over sized chair and throws her legs over the arms. Glistening pussy lips spread open with her hands toying with her labia. I stand above her and kiss her with my cock pressing into her exposed pussy but just ass the head seats I pull back and lower my head to her breasts then her abs and finally I am tasting her juices and her pussy. I hear moans to the side and look over to Cynthia massaging her tits with one hand and pushing a finger inside her pussy with the other on the couch. I turn back to Maria and push 2 fingers into her as I lick and tease her lips nibbling and sucking on anything I can get into my mouth. I feel her hand press my head. Juices flow strong into my mouth as her legs clench onto my head and hip pushes into my face. I focus onto her clit when she starts to let up and feel her clench right back onto me.
A hand comes between my legs and starts to play with me balls and I pull back to see Cynthia behind me .
“My turn”
I turn around and both on our knees I kiss her letting her taste Maria on my mouth. She strokes my cock softly and I pull her ass to me. Lifting her up I pull her onto my lap and she guides me into her waiting pussy. She eases down taking me length into her slowly eyes wide. I hold her back as she settles onto me and lick her gorgeous tits sucking her nipples and tonguing her areolas. As she nears the base of my cock only about an inch left out I bite down on a nipple and she yelps when I shove myself fully into her.
“OHHHH FUCK UGHH” she moans
Holding her body out arcing her back presenting her body stretched with those amazing tits bouncing I fuck her hard! Taken with the need for her body I thrust deep into her hard and fast throwing her body back with every push and pulling her back with my arms around her hips. Maria looks on hand in her pussy look of raw lust on her face. Cynthia’s head rolls back and she is grunting in a low guttural tone. Her pussy tightens around my cock and I feel juices trickle down my cock over my balls as her body shakes barely noticeable over the torrent of thrusts I am fuck her with hard with every push into this tightening pussy. I feel my climax building and I force myself harder into her clencing cunt as I push from my entire hip spraying semen into her pussy still thrusting I feel her muscles milking my seed into her. I lift her up letting her legs extend behind me and lay her on her back as my still hard cock makes a plopping sound as it springs from her pussy splattering juices across her hip.
“ Holy fuck” Maria gasps her hand locked between her squeezing legs as I see the glaze fade from her eyes coming down from an orgasm.
“That was fucking hot” She says as she slide from the chair and kisses me then turns and lowers her face to Cynthia’s pussy. I look over to Cynthia who is laying barely conscious but moans as Marias tongue takes my semen from her dripping pussy. I stand up to enjoy the view of this incarnation of Latin beauty drinks my seed from the chalice of a Celtic goddess. I watch feeling my cock pull me forward as I fixate onto Maria’s pussy wet and exposed from behind her. Her ass is two large perfect globes atop tone beautiful legs. I put my head down licking her pussy my face buried in her ass feeling the warmth of her cheeks on the sides of my face. I slide my thumb into her pussy and pump it into her as I slide my tongue into her asshole. Worming the tip into her ass I feel her press back into my face. Finally I need to fuck again and I straighten up placing my cock into her wating pussy. With a strong thrust I penetrate her hot cunt fully feeling my balls slap her from underneath and get rewarded with a deep moan from between Cynthia’s legs as Maria never stops eating her roommate’s pussy. Slowly I pull my cock back from her till me head is just out with the tip still touching and push strongly back into her getting another moan. I keep this up feeling the heaven of her amazing walls for the full length of my stroke. She tries to push back onto me before I am ready to push back into her and I slap her ass getting a yip from her and a satisfied grunt. roughly slam my cock back into her feeling the drive inside me override any self control I had and I start to pick up the pace. I fuck her still at a nice medium tempo but forcefully and look to see Cynthia propped up smiling at me eyes swimming like a person drunk. She pulls Maria’s shoulders up and slide under her so they can kiss and she can hold her steady while I fuck her harder. Feeling Maria being pushed back into me, I straighten up and let the get situated as I put my thumb into my mouth and coat it in a thick layer of saliva. Maria pushes back more now braced my Cynthia and I press my thumb against her asshole. Cynthia grins widely at me as Maria drops her head into Cynthia’s shoulder
“God yes play with that ass while you fuck me!” Maria calls as I get one knuckle into her ass. I pull my cock out and push back in a couple times then as I get my cock back almost al the way out I push my thumb into her asshole.
“Ughhh fuck my baby fuck this little slut!” Maria calls out and I do. I push my cock in full length and fucker nice and hard pulling her back to me with my fingers as I plunge my thumb into her ass.
“FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT I AM CUMING FUCK ME FUCK ME AHHHH!” Maria screams as I piston my cock and thumb into her alternately. Juices explode over my cock as her Orgasm releases over her and she gasps for air.
I pull my thumb from her ass and My soaking cock from her quivering pussy and lift slightly aligning my head into her ass. Slowly I push the helmet into her.
“ Please fuck my ass baby fuck it hard.” She whimpers from atop a very aroused Cynthia. Her juices from her orgasm allow my to slide into her full penetration and I feel lightheaded form the tightness of this amaizing ass wrapped around cock. I pull back and ram right back into her as a grunt escapes her lips. Stronger this time I pull back and thrust back into her.
“Fuck her harder.” Cynthia requests with a devilish grin.
“Please Harder Fuck me with that big cock in my ass.” Maria agrees.
Always one to please I grab her hips and thrust with me legs deep into her pulling back and fucking her hard and fast.
“Baby that’s it that’s it fuck my ass. Fuck my tight little ass with that huge cock.” She mumbles as I fuck harder feeling my orgasm building.
“Cum in my ass. Shoot that hot seed inside my ass. Let me feel you cum” Maria begs as I start to tighen my stroke feeling my hips prepare for release.
I slam my cock forward flooding her ass with jizz. Seated my hip against hers I stay there letting my orgasm subside not wanting to stop. So I pull back slowly then thrust back into hard. Picking back up the pace I had I keep fucking her ass while looking at these beauties holding each other twisted in an embrace of carnal ecstasy. My cum no lubing my thrust in fuck her hard as Cynthia holds her against me nit letting me push her away with my forceful pounding. Maria is now just grunting and moaning feeling me violate her asshole ramming my hard cock deep inside her. I feel another orgasm coming over me and I pull my cock from her ass letting loose across her back and ass cheeks with a load amazing large for as much as I have cum today.
Falling more than sitting to the side I lean against the chair as both girls curl up into my lap. Taking turns they kiss me and rest. A knock on the door surprises me as Cynthia jumps up and with out any clothes yanks it open.
“Hey Chris finally got off work huh?”
“Yeah, Did you guys take care of Jason for me?” Chris says walking into the room. ”I guess so.”
“Anytime you want he’s fucking awesome” Maria Smiles seeing Chris come in.
“I should have known something was up.” I smile at Chris
“Hey man I just told them I had an Army buddy coming over this weekend and was thinking about going to school here. I suggested if they saw you they should show you around while I was at work.”
“You guys are better than any college recruiter I have ever met!” I smile.