Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa976
A garage and two girls

I walk into your garage with my girlfriend in tow,,this is a surprise to you. You knew about her but thought she was strictly into girls. However I have convinced her to try for me,,to fullfill a fanstasy.We walk in, I walk up to you knowing you have been hard all day thinking of fucking my tight ass. I kiss you, running my hand up and down your cock thru you parnts feeling it jump against my hand in anticipation. Dragging her over by the hand I am still holding, I break the kiss from you and kiss her long and deep with your face only inches away from ours. Still rubbing your shaft thru your pants. As I break away from the kiss, I introduce the two of you. I move the three of us into your office, her by her hand, you by the cock I still have in my hands.I push her against the desk pulling you behind me,.. I kiss her lightly running my hands up and down her body finding her hard nipples as I squezze a moan escapes her lips, you are mesmerized by the sight,,,I bring you out of the daze grinding my hips into your cock that my ass has been craving all day,,,my ass can't wait to be filled and strecthed to it's limits,,,Kissing from her lips down her lips,,,she groans and gets wetter,,,flicking my tongue right behind her ear,,,I know her knees weaken,,you have already removed my top and bra,,,,my breasts spilling out of your hands,,I feel her hands join yours..ohhh god it feels good,,,feeling each nipple being tweaked in a different way,,,I feel a hand find it's way down to my wet dripping pussy,,,,I am not even sure by this point who's hand it is and I don't care anymore,,,I lie back aganist you letting the sensation take me over,,,feeling you kiss along the back of my neck and her rubbing, sucking and licking my nipples it's almost more then I can take,,,,pulling out from bewtween the two of you I drop to my knees sliding your pants and underwear off in one motion,,I pull her down to her knees next to me,,I grab your cock and give it a small kiss with a lick before I slide my mouth all the way down until my nose is buried in your pelvic bone,,,pulling up slowly licking my way up,,,I know you are into it as a groan escapes from your lips,,,I put her hand on the base of your cock and show her how to stroke it up and down,,,I follow her hands with my mouth letting the saliva from my mouth wet your cock and her hands,,sliding up and down you feel two mouths and two tongues on your cock,,,you warn that you are going to cum soon this way,,,,
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa976
Chap 2 of a garage and two girls

,,,she is definitly getting the hang of this. Sliding her mouth up and down your hard cock. I slide in between your legs taking each of your balls into my mouth sucking gently at first,,then increasing the pressure. Licking my way back I find your tight little hole,,I swipe my tongue across your hole. Licking, and sucking it. My tongue starts darting in and out fucking your asshole. Your knees start to buckle and I switch positions taking your hard cock in my hand,,,stroking you to orgasm. With a cry your cum erupts from your cock splasing my cheek,,getting her in the hair and cheek. I wrap my lips around your shaft sucking every last bit of cum out of you. Milking your cock with my tongue and lips. I look over to her and kiss her deep swaping the cum I have in my mouth into hers. I lick the cum off her cheek savoring the taste in my mouth. You finally drop to the cahir behind you drained.I pull my girlfriend up and push her against your desk, pushing her back I kiss her neck and strip her of her shirt and bra. Taking her breast into my hands I suck hard on the nipple,,feeling it stiffen in my mouth. I let her nipple slide out of my mouth dragging my teeth on it. A small groan escapes her lips. My hand sliding down into her pants I feel her shaven lips dripping. I put my fingers to your lips so that you can taste how sweet she is.I pull her up and strip her of her pants. Laying her back down on the desk I slide between her legs,,kissing her from the knee up to her pussy. I blow warm air against her clit, but don't let her make contact as she rolls her hips up to my tongue. I kiss all the way back down the other side to her knee and nip at the back. She has had enough of my teasing and grabs me by the hair and slams my face into her dripping cunt. I push my tongue deep into her pussy, fucking it with my stiff tongue. I reach my fingers up and spread her lips open wide and lick her hard little clit,,taking it into my mouth I suck hard on it,,just like I would a little cock,,her hips are bucking wildly against my mouth. I slide a finger into her drinpiing snatch fucking her with my finger. I am having a hard time holding on. Her juice is dripping down onto your desk. This is all too much for you, I feel your spread my ass cheeks and start licking my ass,,,shoving your tongue in and out. God this feels soo good. Licking and sucking my asshole. You slam your hard cock in my pussy slamming in and out of my pussy several times,,this is making it even harder to concentrate of sucking the dripping wet pussy before me. I feel you pull out and slam into my ass,,,,