Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2012, 03:13 AM

My First Real Orgy

So I just got back from a little under a year overseas and man, was I in desperate need of getting pounded. I had met up with a couple of regular tops who would bareback me and I hadn't been topped since before I left. I knew they were safe and they knew I was safe. So I knew that when I got the news that one of them had found not one, two, or four other tops, but five tops, he had really done some work to make sure all of them were clean. Come to find out he asked each one to provide blood test letters from a local lab that tests for such things.

And there I was, just freshly nude and sucking my two regulars off at the beginning of my first session since getting back when the doorbell rang. One, lets call him Jimmy, left to answer it. I didn't think anything of it, just kept on working on the second guys , lets call him Mick, thick, and I mean thick, cock. As I lay down on my back to take Micks cock, I saw Jimmy walk in with two other guys. After a quick introduction and their quick disrobing, There I was, the center of attention for four cocks.

I'll be honest, I don't remember all of the new guys' names, but each had a good sized cock. And Jimmy asked them to save up a few days worth of cum since he knew how much I loved the thick stuff injected deep into me. After a little bit of slow coaxing, Micks thick cock was all the way in me. Maybe we should have started with one not quite so thick, but it was too late. Mick is the type of guy that starts pumping and really doesn't know how to stop until he's finished. And what a finish it was. He had my ass up, holding my legs apart by grabbing behind my knees and was leaning into me hard. He also is the kind of guy who grunts and screams when he's squirting. He definitely let everybody know that he was lubing my ass up for the rest of them because he screamed hard and collapsed on me. He slid out and man did my hole throb. Micks cum covered cock dangling over me and slowly getting smaller. I had to grab it and stroke it. His sticky cum on my hands felt great.

Next, Jimmy had me get on my hands and knees so he could hit me from behind. I gladly assumed the position and started sucking the two new guys cocks as Jimmy slid in. Jimmy's cock is longer, but not as thick as Micks. So it went in easier, and further. Jimmy can go for a while. Or he can finish pretty quick. This time, he finished quickly and he too was cumming deep inside me. Man it felt good. Jimmy caught his breath as I kept getting the other guys ready. Then I felt something on my left ass cheek. Jimmy had gotten a marker and wrote two hash marks on my ass. He was keeping tally of how man shot I was taking.

Then the next guy lined up. Not as big, and not as long. So honestly, no offense to him, I barely felt it. A consequence of gang bangs, I guess. He started pumping away as I kept working on the last guy. Next thing I know, there's another cock in front of me. This one was pretty damn long, too. I hadn't even heard the doorbell ring, but there it was, at least nine inches. Then the third guy must have finished, because he spasmed and jerked a bit and thrust in me. Load three and a third mark on my ass.

Guy four wanted me on my back so I flipped over for him. Bear in mind, there was no lube for any of these guys. Each of the guys loads was the lube for the next guy. He slid in nicely. He also must have liked lots of body contact since he basically laid on top of me. Chest to chest. I'm not much of a kisser, so I avoided that. But he ground it in slowly and sensuously instead of pounding.I took the fifth guys nine inches as best I could in my mouth to get him ready, but he didn't need much since he was already quite hard. The fourth guy really didn't make a noise or much of a commotion, but he must have left the biggest load since I could feel it ooze out of me as he exited my ass.

My next cock wasted no time getting me into position. He wanted me to stand up at the big bay window and fuck me standing up. I braced myself and took it. He gripped my hips and worked it. Then another guy I hadn't seen before was on his hands and knees sucking my cock. I had been hard this whole time. And this sent me over the edge. I spewed in his mouth and he took all of it as I was being hit from behind. Then he stood up and literally spat my own cum on this guys cock as he plunged in and out. Soon, cock five was grabbing my shoulders and really pumping. He came with a shudder and one deep, hard thrust. That cum had to have gotten into my small intestines it was so deep. Five shots, five lines on my ass.

The guy who sucked me off was already hard, too and had me sit in a chair. I slid forward to open my ass up and I put my legs over his shoulders. I honestly don't remember his cock. And by this time I was so naturally high from endorphines I couldn't think straight. He had to have cum, but I don't remember it. The next and last two cocks I would definitely remember. They were a hispanic guy that was quite the bodybuilder and a black guy with a python of a cock. Both of them sided up next to the chair and invaded my face with their cocks. Oh my God, there I was, a cock in my ass, two in my mouth (as much as they could get in) and one more in each hand. Soon the fifth guy came and the bodybuilder got in.

He worked it and I was being face fucked by at least 11 inches. And thick. I couldn't wait for it. The Bodybuider honestly had a small cock, must have been the "roids" because I really couldn't feel it. He finished and put his mark on me. Now It was the big finale.

The black cock, my first, eased in better than I thought. But it still hurt. And he knew it and must have got off on it. He pumped me pretty hard and was looking directly in my face at the clear look of pain on my face. He must have liked it quite a lot since he constantly got faster and harder. I was squirming inadvertently so the others held me down so that the black guy could have his way with my ass. I had to have been screaming or moaning a bit, but it didn't matter. Soon I had my seventh bareback load injected inside me.

Everyone was catching their breath. Especially me. Through the next blur of time I was the center of attention. Though occasionally I saw a couple of other guys go at it through the corner of my eye. Eventually everyone had left and Jimmy had taken Mick back to his place. I lay there in Jimmy's bed with my ass throbbing with every heartbeat. I could feel the slick cum drying all up and down and inside my ass. Soon I fell asleep.

The next morning, through the early morning haze, I could hear Jimmy in the bathroom pissing. I realized I had been so tired I hadn't even moved in the night. I was laying kind of on my side with one leg pulled forward a bit. I was still in a haze when Jimmy walked in and slid up next to me. I could feel his cock pressing on my ass. I could also tell he had lubed up a bit. I could feel him open my cheeks up and the dried cum cracked and broke the seal that that cum created. He slid in and pumped me in a spooning style. My ass hurt soooo much that it felt exquisite. Soon he was cumming inside me. He didn't bother pulling out and lay there. I asked him how many marks I had on my ass and he looked down and said 15. So his made 16. I had 16 bareback loads in my first real orgy.