Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Just me.

My Saturday Nap

My Saturday Nap

Betty and I always enjoy playing teasing little sex games with each other. I would sometimes wake her by probing her and teasing her clit. She’d sometimes reach over and begin fondling me when we were at the movie. We liked taking little gropes of each other when we were out for a walk or shopping in a store. All this teasing tended to keep our relationship fresh and fun and we both always wondered what would come next.

It was Saturday and, like most weekends, I just had on some shorts. We’d just finished having a bite to eat when I informed Betty I was going to sit in the recliner and take a little nap. She said no problem and that she had some shopping to do. So, I retired to the family room and took my place in the recliner. The TV was on, but, in almost no time I conked out.

I don’t know how long I was asleep when I became aware of something happening to me. I opened my eyes, but everything was black. It took a minute, but I came to realize I was blindfolded. I tried to reach up and remove the blindfold but to no avail. Both my hands were both tied and I couldn’t do anything. I tried moving my legs but they were spread wide apart and my ankles tied so I was immobile. It also became quickly clear that my shorts had been removed and so I was immobile, spread-eagle and naked. Obviously, my wife had something going on.

“Okay, honey, what’s going on?”

No answer. But, I did feel a light tickle as some very silky material or a feather or something was passing over my body making me twitch and turn as much as I could. I was laughing like when you’re being tickled. Laughing, and, I felt just the beginning of an erection coming on. A finger touched the head of my cock and I felt the moistness of precum coating her finger. The finger, now coated, was pushed against my lips and entered my mouth where, guessing what was wanted, I cleaned it of its slippery coating. Soon two fingers availed themselves of my juices and gave me a second helping of precum.

My cock was now erect and flowing like a faucet. A hand was coated and began washing my face in my juices. Another coated hand covered my cock and teased it to keep the juices flowing. This continued until it seemed my whole body had been bathed in my creamy lotion and even my hair was not spared.

I must have really looked like something else, wet from head to toe.

The focus then seemed to change to my cock. Still leaking capacious quantities of precum, hands began to stroke it and rub it. Another hand pushed on my tummy and a third had started playing with my bottom. Obviously, there was more than one person ministering to me.

“Honey,” I pleaded, “What’s happening?”

There was no answer except I felt my body beginning to respond by pushing against the hand on my tummy and squirming as my ass was caressed. And, of course, my cock began to strain in response to the rubbing. I was sure that within minutes I’d climax.

Then, it stopped.

I mean it stopped. All the hands disappeared. Here I was just getting into the fun and excitement and, it stopped.

“Honey!” I moaned.

No answer, but soon became aware that the bindings that had held my arms were loosened and I was encouraged to stand up. I did so but whoever had me captured was still holding the bindings and so I didn’t really have use of my hands. The, bindings on my ankles were loosened and I was turned around and made to lay down on the carpet. A towel or blanket had been placed under me as well as a pillow that held my ass up and made my groin project. Then, the leg bindings were retied and I was made fast. My arm bindings were also pulled and my arms forced out straight to the sides.

Not knowing what would happen next, my mind raced to anticipate my wife’s next torment.

It didn’t take long. A real slippery liquid was spread on my tummy and cock and a hand stroked me to a firm erection once more. Then, there was the unmistakable feel of a woman squatting over my member and guiding me into her vagina.

Oh, the warmth and friction. I knew this would be it.

Again, the motion stopped just as I was starting to rise to meet her thrust. Sliding off my cock, she moved up and pushed her pussy down onto my mouth. The sweet aroma and lovely moistness filled my nostrils and my tongue naturally reached out to taste the feast now rubbing on my face.
Suddenly, a second woman squatted down and impaled herself on my cock. Now my mouth and cock were being teased and tormented. It was almost more than a man could handle.

I felt a soft hand tease open my bottom and felt a finger slippery with some kind of lotion rubbing against my anus. Soon, the finger penetrated and began fucking my bottom.

I felt a softness fill each hand and realized there must have been a girl on each side having me caress her breasts while I was being stimulated from top to bottom.

My whole body was going wild.

My face pressed tightly to the pussy coating my face with her juices and my tongue stretched to penetrate her womanhood and tease her to ecstacy. My groin strained to push deeper in the lovely pussy riding it so gingerly. My ass contracted violently as the finger inside probed and moved. And, my hands perspired as they massaged and caressed the lovely breasts squirming beneath my fingers.

Like a bomb exploding, suddenly everything went white as my body shook and convulsed in massive contractions shooting a huge load of cum into the pussy containing it. After just one massive ejaculation, a her body moved forward to take my facesitter’s place. Almost immediately cum from her pussy began to flow into my mouth. After one contraction splattering sperm onto my tummy, the woman who had been letting me eat her out, slipped around and took the third shot in her pussy. I no sooner had swallowed my first ejaculation when she stood up and the second pussy took her place. More fresh cum came pouring out flooding my mouth.

A third pussy managed to capture a couple more smaller climaxes and, as the second facesitters pussy began to empty, she took her place letting me taste the residual sperm from my now exhausted cock.

The ladies who had lent the breasts moved forward and used the cum on my tummy both as a facial lotion and a hair shampoo. My now well fucked ass finally released the finger inside and slowly, I felt my body begin to slow down. The pillow beneath my bottom as pulled out and I collapsed on the towel.

I was pooped to say the least.

Still tied, I could neither move nor see though the blindfold what was happening.

I must have fallen asleep laying there. I have no idea how long, but when I woke up, I was no longer tied up and my eyes were no longer covered. There was no sign of anyone around. Only me and my naked body lying spread-eagle on a towel covered in cum. Confused and still a bit numb, I suddenly heard the front door open and Betty calling out, “Honey, I’m home!”
As she entered the family room she looked at me. “What in the world happened to you? You went to sleep after lunch and so I ran out shopping. What happened?”

“Honey, I honestly don’t know.”

“What’s this?” Betty reached down onto the coffee table and picked up a video tape labeled, “Hey you two … have fun!”

“I don’t’ know.” I started to explain what happened and as I started to, Betty stuck the video tape in the VCR and started it playing. There was the whole story. My sleeping in the recliner, several women (their faces disguised with masks) having their way with me. “Looks like you’ve had a busy afternoon, haven’t you?” she said with a big grin on her face. I didn’t know you were such a ‘cum-fanatic’.”

“I didn’t either,” I managed to reply.

“Hmmmm, who were they?” Betty asked.

“I don’t know that, either.”

“Well, wanna lay there and I’ll get a wash cloth and dish pan with water to
get you somewhat cleaned up. All that dried cum and everything.”

I blushed a little.

“Then,” Betty continued, “maybe this evening I’ll give you a cum dinner if I can get you to prime my pump and then another cum bath when you’ve recovered enough to give me the ‘soap’.” She gave me a wink and a very, very wide grin.

I blushed even more. How could I ever top this.

Last edited by dicksbro : 09-06-2013 at 11:40 AM.