Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2006, 03:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
The weekend together (part 1)

This could also be posted in the oral section, the story contains mainly anal and oral, and it could fit in either.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Lisa was a very sexual woman. She loved to fuck and be fucked. While she loved all aspects of sex between a man and a woman, there was one thing that she particularly enjoyed. Heather loved anal. She adored being butt fucked. The only problem was finding a guy who had the desire and the know how to give it to her how she wanted and needed it.

Her first husband had introduced her to it. He had been one of those men who thought all you needed to be good in bed was a big dick. The truth was sometimes all he had accomlished was causing her pain. Her second husband had, had more skill but seemed unable to anything but "make love". He didn't understand that sometimes she need to be FUCKED. Exspecially when she had a nice cock buried balls deep in her ass.

In her early thirties she was still a very attractive woman. Blonde hair and blue eyed with an atheletic build. She knew she wasn't a super model, but a guy could do a lot worse. She also knew what she wanted out of life and was tired of playing games. She was done with wishy washy men and with men only concerned with themselves.

I had been talking to her for a while on the internet to learn this much about her. We never cybered but our conversations were steamy enough I often masturbated during or after them. Eventually after a few months of talking we decided to meet for sex. Neither one of us particularly wanted a relationship but we shared si

milar sexual appetites so it seemed only natural we become fuck buddies. We met at an out of the way motel on a Friday night expecting to spend the night if not the weekend exploring each other bodies. I arrived first paid for the room and prepared it for her arrival. The room wasn't spectacular but it had everything we needed, king sized bed, jacuzzi tub, and a mini fridge. I layed out the gifts I'd brought for her, two kinds of lube, one water based and one silicone based incase we decided to try and have some fun in the tub. I had also bought her a new vibrator so her pussy and clit wouldn't feel left out while I fucked her ass. The best and most expensive gifts were the butt toys. Two of them, one was a double ended acrylic plug. One end was smooth like a traditional butt plug while the other had four progressivly larger balls attached to each other. The other toy for he ass was a remote controlled vibrating butt plug . The holder of the remote for that toy could controll the speed and the frequency of the vibration from up to thirty feet away.

She arrived not long after I had everything ready. After letting her in I offered her a glass of wine. We sat and had a few drinks to loosen our inhibitions. She accepted her gifts graciously but I could see doubt in her eyes. Despite her love of anal she had never used any butt toys. The fullness of anal wasn't the only thing she liked about it, and she thought that's all that toys could provide. I was hoping she would be pleasantly surprised.

Eventually we ended up on the bed making out. Kissing each other hard on the mouths. Tongues swirling and dancing. Rough kisses on the soft flesh of the neck, teeth grazing skin eliciting gasps or moans from each other. I started out on top of her kissing her lips, face, and neck. Then suddenly she flipped me onto my back and straddled my body. Grinding her crotch into my already erect cock. She lowered her lips to mine. Grabbing the back of her head I returned her kiss. With my other hand I started unbuttoning her blouse. Once I had enough buttons undone I slid my hand inside her shirt and under her bra. Kneading and massaging her soft tit flesh. Breaking our kiss with a gasp she rose up to undo her blouse all the way and unhook her bra. Her tits were everything I had imagined, large C cups with perfectly shaped areolas and nipples.

Now it was my turn to flip her ontoher back. I attacked her breasts. Sucking first one nipple into my mouth then the other. Sucking on them hard making each nipple stand erect. Giving each nipple little bites, not hard enough to hurt but enought o make her gasp and arch her back. After fifteen minuts of very intense tit play she was breathing heavily and forcing her hand down my pants. I could feel the wet spot in my shorts from all the precum I had dribbled. Her fingers were slick with t when shee pulled her hand out. She put her fingers to her lips for a taste. While sucking her tits I helped her wiggle out of her jeans and panties. Two fingers slid easily into her pussy. With my fingers well lubed wither her own juices I started to work on her clit. Rubbing it gently at first teasing her as I continued giving her breasts attention. Rubbing more vigorously I could sense her first orgasm approaching. I redoubled my efforts sucking even harder on her tits and stroking her clit in time with her hip gyration. But before she could cum I stopped all activity making her gasp in surprise and frustration.

Smilling down at her I took a couple of pillows and placed them under her hips. Kissing her passionatly once again on her lips I look into her eyes then start kissing a trail down her body to her pussy. Between her legs I took a few seconds to look at her glistening bussy lips and tight exposed asshole. Spreading her pussy lips I gave her clit a series of quick fluttering licks. Sucking her clit betweein my lips I ran my tongue side to side across it driving her to her first orgasm of the evening. Before she could completely catch her breath I had a dollop of lube on her asshole and was working the middle finger of my right hand into her asshole. I never stopped sucking her clit since I had been carefull to place everything within easy reach. Once her ass was well lubed I took the pyrex toy and slowly worked the bloop end into her. Once the thing was all the way in I ler her have a few minutes to get used to it.

Then I fucked her with it. Slowly. I watched the beautifully sexy sight of her asshole expanding around the thickest part of every ball then contracting again at the narrow part where the balls connected. Each time a ball completely entered or exited her body little tremors shook through her body. I couldn't tell if she was having mini orgasms or just really enjoying the sensations of being penetrated. After a few minutes of playing with her this way I asked her if she was ready to be fucked. In a raspy voice she said "mmmmm God yes please." I pulled the toy from her and wiped the balls clean of lube then applied more lube to the smooth end. I quickly slid it into her ass and proceeed to fuck her ass hard through at least three orgasms. She begged me to stop saying she was afraid she'd pass out if she came one more time.

Leaving the clear toy buried deep in her ass I finally got undressed. Kneeling between her legs I rubbed my cock up down the slit of her slick pussy. Slipping into her I could feel the hard acrylic on the other side of the thin membrane. I fucked her pussy with long slow strokes. Eventually the toy fell out of her ass. I took this as my clue to replace it with something else. Pulling out of her pussy I lubed up the vibrating plug. Once it was nestled in place I turned it on its lowest setting. Lisa let out a small surprised moanand gave me an approving smile when I turned it up a few notches.

Setting the remote on the night stand I laid beside her and started kissing her again. Only this time the kisses were less rough but just as passionate. Long kisses deep and open mouthed. Our hands roamed over each other bodies. Her hips were grinding and gyrating from the persistant buzzing pleasure deep in her ass. I could tell by the way her kissing changed she was getting more and more arroused. I rolled onto my back and she followed still kissing me. Straddling me her wet pussy rubbedmy cock. Running my fingers through her hair I gave her head a little push down and she took the hint. She slid down my body. Taking my cock in her hand she gave it a few strokes. Wrapping her lips around the head of my cock she slowly swallowed it. She got about half way down before before pulling it out of he mouth to lick the head. Jerking me a little she licked the bead of precum that had oozed out. Swallowing me again her head bobbed up and down taking more and more of my cock into her mouth and throat with each bob of her head. I reached over to get the remote for the toy in her ass. without warning her I switched it from the lower settings to its hightest. This elicited a moan and she took the whole length into her mouth and down her throat. I started bucking my hips, fucking her face. It wasn't long before she was gyrating her hips apparently trying to get the plug even deeper into her ass. She was really starting to drool now. My cock and balls were coated in spit. She took me out of her mouth and continues to stroke me. Looking me in the eye she said "I can't wait to have this thing in my ass, but first I want you to cum on my tits so you can last and give me the butt fucking I want". She slid off of the bed and onto her knees. I stook in front of her ans she guided my cock back into her mouth. Once her lips were wrapped around my cock she used one hand to play wither her pussy and the other to play with her tits. Pinching and rolling her nippls, and squeazing her breasts. I thrust my hips, fucking her pretty face. The whe her lips and tongue were working me over I wasn't going to last long. In a matter of minutes I was pulling out of her mouth. She squeezed her tits together as my first spray of cum spattered across them. She continued to squeeze and caress her tits as my cum shot across them and oozed betweenher cleavage. When I was finished she continued rubbing my semen into her breastes making them shine. Looking up at me she said, "Now let's get you hard again so you can fuck my ass."

Last edited by fzzy : 05-05-2006 at 05:52 PM.