Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Recycled Virgin

His Strap-on Fantasy Fulfilled

His Strap-on Fantasy Fulfilled
BY:lusty1
February 10, 2007
(AUTHORS NOTE: This story was written for a special Pixies Place friend and as a companion piece to the Thread: "We Love F-to-M Strap-on Sex" posted in the "REQUESTS" section of the Amateur Pic Post. The story is posted with his permission. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Peace!)

A loud moan of ecstasy escaped my lips as my pussy pulsed and throbbed in response to your teasing tongue. You finally allowed me the long awaited release of cumming. Time and again you brought me to the brink, your tongue tap dancing around my huge, swollen clit. Each time you felt me tense, my body begging for release, you would suck my 2 1/2 " clit into your mouth, drawing hard on it until my need to cum subsided .When you knew that my body had calmed and my orgasmic urgency had passed ,you once again began to gently lick and suck my screaming clit and tight ass hole.
I'd never met anyone that had your talent for eating pussy. Using only your fingers and t.tongue, you took me on an erotic journey that had brought me more pleasure , more pure lust and Earth-shaking orgasms, than I had know with anyone else--male or female. Now, it was my turn to do the same thing for you.
When I caught my breath, I kissed you deeply and said, "Do you trust me ? Will you give yourself over to me, knowing that I would never intentionally do anything against your will, or that would hurt you? Will you allow me to pleasure you in ways that no one else ever has? Will you open your mind and allow me to feed the lust that I see needs ministered to? I want to give you pleasure that you may have only dreamed of , but were afraid to vocalize. I want to give you a lust that no one else , besides me, may ever be able to feed for you. Do you trust me?" You played my body as if you were the virtuoso that had carved it with your own skillful hands. Please, let me do the same for you."
You looked into my eyes and I felt you relax. I stroked your hand softly and told you that I was going to give you a gift, a gift of self exploration and acceptance. I asked you to stay where you were and not to touch me, talk to me or touch yourself. I calmly explained that I was going to tie your hands to the steads of the headboard with silk scarves. "In your mind," I tell you, "think of them as steel rods... you cannot move your hands or arms because steel is too strong. In reality, you KNOW that your hands are bound by nothing more than silk--if you wanted to move them, you could. I ask you NOT to move them, because I know that this will enhance the sexual pleasure that you are going to be immersed in. Will you do this for me?"
You nodded your head in agreement, and I leaned in an kissed your soft lips. You allowed me to take the lead as our kiss deepened, signaling the trust. you had surrendered to me.
Our tongues met and entwined in an erotic ballet. I felt the familiar flow of fluids as my mind told my body to prepare for what has become the most intense event of my life, both physically and emotionally.
I reached under the bed and slid out a large valise with a large lock on it. Using the key that hung on the closet wall, I unlocked the case and watched as your eyes widened when you realized what was inside.
Gently I lifted out a leather harness consisting of three straps, three buckles and two stainless steel rings, one a bit larger than the other. Turning to you, I say, "Please don't look away...I want you to see for yourself that I'm not getting anything out that will hurt you. I want you to see the great care that I take in finding the perfect cock for you to enjoy the first time I that I make love to you." I said in a calm, soothing voice. I kept up a reassuring patter going as I sorted through the various toys until I finally chose the attachment I would use.
"Look, Baby...see this one is really nice, its made of gel. Unfortunately, it's pretty long and the 'veins" could cause pain since we've never had any toys in there before. I think this time,for the taking of your anal virginity, we'll start out slow. I want to gently climb the mountain of arousal so that this will be a wonderful experience for you."
I ask you to watch as I step into the harness and begin tightening it up. I pause with it at about my knees and ran the dildo I had selected through the smaller steel ring that was positioned right over my aching clit. We were not going to be using a vibrator because they tend to be more firm than most dildos, meaning they don't "give" much, and until you knew what to expect, we wanted no surprises.
As I turned to judge your reaction, the first thing I noticed was the raging hard-on jutting rigidly away from your body. As I had asked, you had kept your hands spread wide, as if firmly bound. I was so turned on by your excitement that I almost forgot to go slow and explain everything. I wanted to fuck you so bad!
""Honey, this is where we start. This is a bit unpleasant for some, but if you allow me to do this MY WAY, you could very well come to enjoy it as another part of our sex play. You can take your hands away now. I want you to roll over and lay with your chest on that stack of pillows, your hot little ass sticking up in the air, pointed out to me. This nozzle is fairly small, it's not big enough into it to cause any pain... ."
You rolled over and I began a gentle massage of your back , neck and legs. The tension began to flow from you and into the bed as you relaxed and gave in to the sensations. My strong fingers massaged the large muscles of your round butt, making you rock back to meet my hands. As I rubbed your ass cheeks with one hand, I reached around and began giving your thick cock a bit of special attention. I squeezed it firmly, then airily passed my hand up and down your shaft rapidly. You moaned and I took that as a cue that you were ready to proceed.
While you were enjoying the feel of my hand jacking your gorgeous cock, I ran the flat of my tongue firmly over the topography of your tight, virgin pucker. You shuddered visibly and an erotic moan passed your lips. Your arousal was like an aphrodesiac to me... my pussy gushed like a river, my juices flowed freely down my thighs and dampened the bed! From what I've experienced with you so far today, I am going to want to be inside you as much, or more than, I want you pounding into me!
If life was fair, this would become a regular addition to our sexual repertoire. Unfortunately, we can't be together very often. Damn,I wish you lived closer, but if you did, it would be too tempting to spend more time together and I would NEVER want to cause problems for you, or for me...We're together right now though-I have you all to myself for the moment and I want to fuck you and make your fantasy a reality. I want to be the one to give you your fondest desire.
You adjust to my long, long tongue quickly and enjoy having me fuck in and out of your man pussy with it. You soon show signs of wanting more, so I explain the next step.
Many people DO NOT use an enema before having anal sex...I DO. Ideally, you would have used one about 5 hours before we wanted to make love, but since I wanted this to be a surprise, we are going to be a little less thorough. Accidents happen- it's NOT the end of the world, but at least we TRY to anticipate it and clean out best we can.
I have you lay on your left side, so the liquid will travel in as far as possible. We use just a bit of warm tap water, nothing more. As I continue licking and fucking your ass with my tongue, I ease the nozzle of the water bottle into your tightness.
"Relax, Ron!.It's okay...if you just go with it, it actually feels pretty damn good." I said.
I could see the tension ebb from your body, as I continued to quietly explain the process step by step.
"You're going to feel the urge to push thr water out very soon, but the longer you can hold it in, the more room you'll have for my cock inside you. Don't hurt yourself, but wait as long as you absolutely can. Trust me on this one...It's worth it, believe me!"
I put two clean wash cloths, some mild body wash and a fluffy towel by the sink for you, explaining to you the need to cleanse yourself gently after using the toilet the last time so as to be clean, but not make yourself sore.
You held the water well and it seemed like no time at all had passed before we went into the bedroom, ready to begin your first F-to-M strap-on sexual experience.
I loved teaching men how to further enjoy their bodies, how to "unlearn" the stigma that "real" men don't get ass fucked! I especially loved teaching a new lover or someone that I truly cared about-like you.
So much has changed in recent years! Listening to the sex therapists today, they explain the prostate in a totally different perspective. Now doctors are saying that the prostate is the male equivalent of a woman's G-Spot! We've long known that the prostate is a major factor in how much and how hard a man cums, but he only access to it is through the anus. Now even the medical community is giving the nod to anal sex!
As we kiss and touch, we easily turn to a 69 position.I lick you sweet ass, teasing you by putting just the tip of my index finger against your rose bud and vibrate it back and forth. You raise and lower you ass, rock up and down, trying with all your mite to get my finger further inside.
Using a ton of lube, I rub all around your hot hole with 4 of my fingers. You don't even realize it, but I have 2 fingers inside you and could easily slide in the other two. I push my fingers towards the front of your body and lightly pass them over your prostate. You rock your hips hard, fucking that hot little ass of yours against my fingers.
You moan out loud and beg me to "Put something in there that is big enough for me to really fuck me hard, like I've imagined and like I know you want to give it to me!"
"Well,... how about my cock...I mean, you already have 2 1/2 of my fat fingers in that greedy ass of yours! I think you can manage my cock. What do you think, Ron? Are you ready to let me fuck that hot, tight ass of yours?"
Without hesitation, you tell me how badly you want me to "pound your ass hard and fast and make me cum.!"
I tell you to slow down, to remember what I told you about me being in charge. I remind you of our arrangement, telling you, "We do this my way, or we stop right here, right now!"
I had no intention of stopping,I wanted you too badly! I was going to pound myself into you until we both came harder and faster than we'd ever cum in our lives. Telling you I wouldn't do you was a ruse a way to gauge just how much you really wanted to live out your fantasy.
I was getting so horny that I was ready to bury my girl cock inside you in one huge thrust, but I knew that that was impossible. I had to keep my horny ass calm so that I didn't hurt you and turn you against the pleasures that you had so long craved. Finally I turned and gave him one more instruction, "This is what I want you to do, Hon. I want you to stack all 4 of those pillows one on top of the other, right at the edge of the bed."
You turned your back to me and sort of bent over at the waist to reach across and get the pillows. I couldn't help myself...I was jacking my cock, trying to get the lube spread out evenly, but that tasty ass of yours was calling me! I moved in behind you and wrapped my arms around you. As I began slowly beating you off, I slid my cock in and out between the cheeks of your butt. I wanted to be inside you so bad, but I needed you to invite me first.
"Fuck, Linda! Don't tease me! " you growl with sexual hunger. "If you are going to fuck me with that, do it NOW! I can't take these games...I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD! PLEASE!!"
That was what I needed to hear,and so I waited no longer. "Ron, lay on the pillows on your back. Yeah, that's great! Now, put your legs up over my shoulders. Fuck,yeah! Your fuck hole is already starting to open up a bit...I'm lubed good, Baby.... Here I..."
With that, you bend your knees tight to me, drawing my cock completely into your tight,hot man pussy. I am buried deeply within you and I slowly begin to set a rhythm. With each stroke I begin to pick up speed. Very soon I am pounding into you hard and fast, my hips beating out a staccato beat on your rosy ass cheeks with every inward thrust.
"Oh, God! Fuck me Linda, fuck my tight ass! You know what I want...", you moaned at me. I knew that you were going to cum soon, and it was going to be like never before. You were going to blow your load harder than you ever thought possible, and you were going to practically drown me with the sheer volume of your jizz!
I know how close you are to cumming, so I tell you, "JJack on your cock, Ron! I want to watch you blow your load all over me..I want you to drown me with your jizz and then I want you to use you cum tolube me up and fuck me as hard and fast as you can until I cum as hard as you did!"
It took telling you only one time. You wrapped your fist around your wet cock and jacked it like it was a race to the finish.
I nearly screamed as I came, grunting,groaning as you blew your wad all over me just as I had begged for you to do. Rope after thick rope of hot cum burst forth, covering me in the hot, salty liquid I had begged you for. Cum ran down my face, across my tits and pooled in my navel... I was in Heaven!
"Drop the strap-on Linda! " you groaned. "I seem to recall I was supposed to be doing something with that cum shower I just furnished you with.! I'm about to tap that ass of your but GOOD!"
And you did...and I hope you will be around to share in a lot more lessons in the sexual arts,His Strap-on Fantasy Fulfilled

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"