Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Member of weird club

Diary of a nympho

February 14
Dear diary, I came home as usual with a boutique of flowers. As I entered the hallway I heard Tiffany moaning very loudly. First thing was that someone was with her. As I got to the door expecting her to be fucking another guy. I saw my wife spread eagle naked on the bed with a red dildo going in and out of her pussy. I could tell by how hard her nipples were standing that she was really close to coming. As I watched longer she came with a squeal. In the 8 years we have been married she has never squealed when she came. I moved into the bedroom as her eyes opened from her orgasm. She was surprised by me being there. “How long have you been standing there?” she asked. I smiled and told her long enough to see a beautiful lady doing a beautiful thing. I have not known her to even think of using a dildo. I was curious so I asked her about it. She said” That Deanne, her best friend, had suggested it to liven up our sex life.” She was always so prim and proper, only having sex in the missionary position, never doing anything that might be naughty.
I was 22 when I met Tiffany who was 19. She was a beautiful woman, 5’7” with a 38 C chest and long shapely legs. There was never any foreplay to our sex. She never let me kiss her neck or suck on her nipples. Going down and licking her pussy was totally out of the question. Tonight was the start of a new woman in bed. We caressed each other all over and I was able to fuck that pussy which only fifteen minutes earlier had been filled with a dildo.

February 15th

Dear diary, tonight I arrived home to find my lovely wife pulling on her brown nipple with her left hand and rubbing her hard clit with her right. I again waited for her to orgasm before talking to her. I jokingly asked who she was and what had happened to my wife. She said that sex was getting boring and that she knew I wasn’t very happy with the current situation. Since the two kids were born, she had gained weight causing her breasts the balloon to a 46dd and her butt to spread. She didn’t feel like I would want sex from her so we had fewer and fewer romps in the hay. Talking to Deanne had brought new ideas into focus on how to get zing back. She told me that Deanne suggested getting in touch with her sexual being. She pulled me close to whisper in my ear “Lick my pussy”. My jaw dropped because I never in my life heard her talk that way. After licking her to more that one orgasm we fucked for another one.

February 16th
Dear diary, walking through the door tonight I was met by my wife still naked and on her knees. She grabbed my belt removing it with a crack. Next the button and zipper on my pants. Down went the pants and underwear with one swoop. Her hot tongue lapped at the tip of my hard cock. Suddenly her mouth opened to surround my cock. She wasn’t very skilled at sucking dick but she gave it her all. I didn’t cum so she got on the couch with her ass facing me and her tits lying over the back of the couch. I slid my cock into the wet hot pussy offered to me. After quite a few thrusts, moans from both of us signaled a mutual cum was at hand.
More to come,
Old 07-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Member of weird club

February 17th
Dear diary, I was kind of excited about arriving home after the past 3 days of having a new wife. More sexually charged, willing to do what might pleasure both of us. As Ii open the door my lovely wife is naked on the couch. I close the door behind me, getting closer to her. She asks if I would fuck her ass, this drops me to my knees, I have never been able to do this in all the 8 years. She easies over the arm of the couch. Exposing her round ass and spreading pussy. I slowly bend over to lick her asshole with me tongue. I rim around the puckered hole. Gently licking, sucking, sliding my rigid tongue into her virgin ass. She hands me a tube of lube so I don't hurt her so badly. I squeeze some on her hole and some on my cock head. Gently I place the tip of my cock at the door. She moved back on to it. Slowly feeling the hole eat my cock. She stops to get her breath with in the head in. With the pained look on her face I wasn't sure she would continue. She looks back and says that I'm bigger than the dildo Deanne let her borrow. After a couple of thrust I feel her sphincter relax. As I feel her sliding more of my cock in she starts to relax even more. Soon her is stuffing her ass with my cock. While her hand is rubbing her hard clit. Orgasm after wonderful orgasm shake her impaled ass. I cum in that very warm and tight hole and collapse on her back as we both finish our mind numbing orgasms.

February 18th.

Dear diary, I am more tan excited on what will be waiting for me as I enter the house. I quietly close the door and head down the hallway. As I round the open door I see my lovely wife on the bed and Deanne naked beside her sucking on her hard nipples. Deanne is her best friend, 45 years old and not bad looking. She has shoulder length hair and 40dd breasts. She is shorter than Tiffany and a total clean pussy. Her husband left her 3 years ago and she has been dating on and off. Going to the bed they set up. Both with a smile like the had eaten the canary. They each grab an article of clothing taking them off as quickly as possible. Now all three of us are naked and my cock is as hard as a rock. Deanne tell us to kiss her and suck on her tits. We don't hesitate kissing her neck one n each side sliding down to her chest. we suck in her big nipples popping them in and out of our mouths. While sucking on her tender nipples we hear her moan loudly, as she tries to gather her breath when she cums all over the bed. She tells us that her nipples when played with make her cum loads. We continue to head for her pussy, As we near it my wife pushes my face to the side. And dives right into Deanne's sopping wet pussy. Tiffany's tongue circles around the lips licking up any juices that were there from her orgasm. I setup stunned because I would have never thought in my life time she would ever have another woman with us little own going down on her. I watch for a little bit as Deanne's clit is licked by my inexperienced wife. Deanne motions for me to come back up and suck on her breast more. No sooner do I get my lips around her nipple then she cums harder spraying her honey juices into Tiffany's mouth. She swallows them like she has done this before. After the shaking stops and Deanne catches her breath Tiffany trades her places and we start on our way down her body, Tiffany's breast aren't as sensitive as Deanne's but she enjoyed having the caressed and tweaked. This time Deanne goes to her hole and tells me to get behind her and fuck her real good. I look to Tiffany but she is already into having her pussy licked and sucked. Guiding my cock into this different pussy. I can tell she has been stretched a little. She is tight but not as tight as Tiffany. Stroking in and out causes Deanne to move on Tiffany's clit and pussy, causing her to move her hips stronger to the lips so skillfully working over the love hole. I feel the convulsions starting on my cock as Deanne cums again. I see Tiffany grabbing at Deanne's hair trying to hold her tighter as her orgasm hits. With the sight of two women cumming, I can't hold back any longer and with a swift thrust I cum deep inside this quaking honey hole. Before I can get fully out Tiffany is there to put my still hard cock in her mouth tasting Deanne's cum and mine both. We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking, touching and poking each other to many orgasms.

February 19th.

Dear diary, We have invited Deanne to come to our bedroom to stay. Which I would have never guessed in a million years. The thing she and Tiffany are willing to do to pleasure all of us is amazing. I will have to continue this when I can. Thank you diary.