Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2002, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My Friends Sister

I had known my friends sister, Zoe from when she was born and when she got to the age of 14 I started to notice her. I got the feeling she liked me a bit and I liked her but was too shy to do anything about it and didn’t want my friend to find out about us. But as I got more and more willing she got less and less and and I started to make moves on her just things like pretending to tickle her but trying to have a feel of her breasts too. One day I was very horny and zoe was in her room reading. I sneaked in and jumped on her and started tickling her I managed to get my hand under her top and in my state I pulled it up and she had no bra on!! Her breasts were absolutey lovely they were nicely rounded with pink nipples the size of a small coin. While doing this I had slipped my other hand into her panties and played my finger over her clit. She started to scream but I quickly stopped her and told her that if she didn’t tell anyone she could make me do anything she wanted for the next week. A smile slowly crept onto her face and she agreed...
Old 10-24-2002, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I lowered my lips to her's and kissed her deeply, while my hands rubbed her tight ass. I could easily tell she was inexperianced. The thought of breaking her love seal burned within....
Old 10-24-2002, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I licked my way down her body and told her to turn over. As I contiued to lick down her body she asked me what I was doing. "I'm gonna lick your asshole," I replied. With that said I was shocked when she reached down and grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide open. I couldn't help but stare at the sight in front of me. Her puckered little anus looked so inviting. Well, what are you waiting for? she asked. I dove right in and started licking her asshole. She started moaning and begging me to stick my tongue in as far as I could. When she couldn't stand it any more she turned around and shoved my head in pussy. "Lick me and make me cum!" she screamed so I stuck my tongue as deep as I could her pussy and started licking around. She went rigid and screamed, "I'm coming keep licking me!" Her love juices started pouring out onto my tongue. I continued to lap up her nectar as fast as as I could. After about a minute she shuddered and said, "I have another treat in store for you." I said, "o.k. -give it to me." At once her pussy lips opened and out came a torrent of pee right on my lips. I didn't know what to think of this but I got extremely horny. I opened my mouth to allow her piss inside. As soon as I got a mouthful I bent over and kissed her. She started licking all around trying to get her piss inside of her mouth. I let her lick me clean and then started jacking off over her mouth. She opened her mouth and said, "I want your cum inside of my mouth!" I started pulling my cock faster and faster until I couln't hold back and I erupted in her mouth. She gobbled it all up and started letting it ooze out of her mouth. Deciding I would not let her be the only one to be brazen, I bent down and started making out with her. As I stuck my tongue in her mouth I realized I was tasting my own semen. But I was so fucking horny at that moment that I didn't care.I contnued to lick my tongue around in her mouth and lap up my own juices. We both fell asleep.....
Old 10-24-2002, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

A few hours later, I awoke. I looked around but Zoe was gone. I gathered my clothes while thinking of what I'd have to do to as her "slave" for the next week...
Old 11-15-2002, 11:00 AM

I get dress and start to get up. I can hear talking down the hall, but can't make it out due to the shut down. I open the hall door...
Old 02-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I heard Zoe talking. "I even pissed in his mouth."
"No way," came the reply from a female voice I did not recognize.
"Yeah,he got so excited that he jacked in my mouth."
"You didn't let him come in your mouth did you?"
"Girl, I was so horny that I even swallowed his cum."
"Have you ever done that before? What did it taste like?"
"No, that was the first time. And it tasted better than I expected.Best of all though he owes me. He has to do whatever I tell him to. That was the agreement."
At this point I opened the door a little farther to se who Zoe was talking to. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was her best friend Susan who I had a major crush on. They were both sitting on the bed with nothing but panties on. Man was Susan stacked.
"Zoe, do you think you could him to come in my mouth?"
"Why not ask him yourself. He's standing at the door."
"Oh, shit" I thought. She knew I was there.
"Come on in Davey"
I walked into her room and sat down on the bed staring at Susan's tits.
"Remember our little wager. Time to pay up. Here is what you are going to do.
"..........
Old 02-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

"First, take off your clothes. I took everything off standing there with just a hard-on.
"Now I want you go over to Susan and start making out." I was extremely pleased with this and did exactly as Zoe said. I put my mouth on Susan's and proceeded to open her mough with my tongue. I met no resistance and felt Susan's tongue come in contact with mine. We made out awhile and Susan took my hands and placed them on her beautiful orbs. I couldn't help but grab each one and start squeezing causing a soft moan to emit from her lips. I turned my head slightly to see Zoe taking off her panties. I continued to feel Susan's boobs and couldn't believe my good fortune. After a few more minutes of this Susan broke our kiss and stood up to take off her panties. Now all three of us were naked.
"Susan, is there anything special you would like right now?"
"Yes, but I'm a little afraid to ask."
"Why is that?"
"It's kind of perverted."
"I don't think you can make things more perverted than they have already been- so ask away."
"Well ok - if neither one of you mind- I've always fantasized that I had a tongue licking me in both of my holes. I've had some tremendous orgasm's while thinking this.
"Whose tongue would you like where?"
"It doesn't really matter but Zoe would you lick my pussy- I got really excited when you told me he licked your asshole."
Zoe proceeded to go down on Susan and I went around back where Susan had pried her cheeks apart. "Two asses in one day," I thought. What a lucky guy. I bent down and stuck my tongue straight in and held it there. I could feel Zoe's tongue licking Susan's pussy so I proceeded to do the same. I licked all around inside and outside Susan's ass. In just a few moments we had her cumming buckets. I was so excited that I reached down and grabbed my cock giving it a few good pulls. When Susan had quit cumming I pulled my tongue out wondering what I would get to do next.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Zoe asked Susan if she had ever been fucked in the ass. She hadn't so Zoe asked if she would like to be. Susan just smiled and reached back to open herself to me. I put my cock up to her ass and pushed. It was extremely tight but I was soon rewarded for efforts. My cock finally slipped part way in. Susan moaned and told me not to stop. I had no intentions of doing so as I slipped further into her bung. I noticed that Zoe had positioned her body so that her crotch was even with Susan's face. Susan stuck out her tongue and put it into Zoe's pussy. My cock got harder at this sight if it were possible. I continued to slowly slip in until the entire length of my prick was buried inside. "Oh yes, fuck my ass, it feels so good, don't stop, keep fucking," Susan just kept repeating. I started to really pump back and forth at this urging. Her tight asshole was really beginning to have an effect on me that I felt would end this situation all too soon. Zoe really seemed to be enjoying herself on Susan's tongue when she shouted, "I'm cummimg!" As I watched this glorious sight I couldn't hold back. I flooded Susan's ass with my cum. Even though I had cum recently, I was truly impressed with the amount I had left in me. After I finished cumming, I slowly pulled out as to not hurt Susan. I lay there trying to get my breath when I heard Zoe ask Susan, "So, how was it?"
"I really enjoyed it but I was hoping to taste his sperm."
"You still could."
"How, he is through cumming."
Zoe bent around Susan and put her tongue into Susan's ass. She proceeded to lick it getting as much of my sperm in her mouth as she could. When she had a mouthful she turned back around and started kissing Susan. Susan opened her mouth and I could see my sperm being passed back and forth between both mouths. "How's it taste girls," I asked. "Yummy," they replied and then I could see both of them swallow.
I was hoping the day was not over but I knew I would have to rest awhile before I could get it up again. The girls suggested we watch a movie and get a snack.
Old 03-02-2003, 11:42 PM

An hour had passed, none of us had bothered to put our clothes back on. Zoe had put a movie in and we where all sitting on the coutch. I had positioned myself in the middle so as to feel them up simutaneosley. We where about fourty-five minutes into the movie wich I found far less interesting than the two naked girls next to me. My right arm was across Susan's sholders and my hand was gently squeezing her tit and ocasionally pinching her nipple wich I found to be extreemly sensitive as she moved under only a light rub of it. My left hand was on Zoe's ass, but wasn't moving as I was concentrating on Susane's breast.

-Yogi Berra

"Running is good. It is good for your feet, and it is good for your legs. It is also good for the ground, it makes it feel needed"

-Snoopy
Old 03-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I squeezed Susan's nipple and felt a shudder go through her body. She was getting turnred on again. This is going great. I rolled her nipple in my fingers and felt it getting erect. It grew to about a half inch in length. I was thinking about sucking on that nipple when I remembered my hand was on Zoe's ass. I stroked her cheeeks and let my middle run through her crack. She did not try and stop me so I put my finger right on top her asshole. She spread her legs a little wider giving more room. Well, if she wanted it I was going to oblige. I pushed my finger in up to the first knuckle. She squeeled with delight. I continued pushing until my whole finger was inside of her ass. I started stroking my finger back and forth. Susan saw this and and changed her position. She put her face down by my hand and started licking my finger making it easier to run my finger in and out Zoe's asshole. Susan said she wanted to watch me fuck Zoe's asshole and started licking up and down her ass crack. She then turned her intentions to my growing cock. She put it in her mouth and starting giving me some great head. When I was fullt erect, she let go of me and aimed my cock at Zoe's asshole. When I was lined up, I plunged right in. Susan went around to the front of Zoe and put her ass right in her face. Zoe wasted no time in putting her tongue in Susan's asshole. I pumped away at this glorious sight knowing that I wouldn't last long at this rate. I slowed down to catch my breath and Susan got up and went behind me. I continued to pump away when I felt a tongue on my ass. Susan put her tongue into my asshole and started licking. I was getting super turned on. I felt Susan pull out of my ass. I thought she was finished when all of a sudden I felt something else on my ass. It split open my asshole and went inside. Susan was fucking me with a dildo. She started thrusting and in about five strokes I erupted in Zoe's asshole. It was so tight and felt so damn good. I really enjoyed what Susan was doing also. I continued to empty myself and when I was finished, I pulled out. I saw my sperm come out when I finished pulling out. I really enjoyed this sight. It kept me turned on.
Old 04-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

You guys are fucking crazy. I so wish I could join you sometime.