Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2003, 12:58 AM
Banned

Can you unhook 17 bras with one hand in under a minute?

With all the posts from Guinness lately, I thought I'd post a cute compilation I found:

Guinness Gathers the Weird and Wonderful for 2004

LONDON (Reuters) - If you can pluck a chicken in under 4.4 seconds or swallow 95 worms in half a minute, your chance of glory awaits in the ultimate achievers' book.

Keep bell-ringing till you are 101 years old or unhook 17 bras with one hand in under a minute and your place is assured in Guinness World Records.

Or why not try something completely different -- invite round your 982 closest friends and set the record for the most people to sit on whoopee cushions at the same time.

"People really do the most remarkable things," said Guinness editor Claire Folkard, reflecting on the book that gets 60,000 record claims a year.

"The fascination is just endless," she told Reuters on the eve of the 2004 edition being published in Britain. "The crazy stuff is a lot of fun."

Guinness, whose sales look set to top 100 million by the end of this year, even has its own entry as the world's most successful copyright book. It is only outsold by the Bible and the Koran.

The breathtaking and the bizarre abound in the latest edition from an American woman who boasts the largest breasts in the world to the dog with the longest ears.

Dutchman Niek Vermeulen makes his claim to fame with a collection of 3,240 airline sick bags. Malta has the world's lowest road accident rate. A Russian woman had 69 children.

The book was launched in 1954, brainchild of Hugh Beaver, managing director of the Guinness Brewery.

He was out shooting in Ireland and got into an argument about whether the golden plover ranked as Europe's fastest game bird.

Believing that records sparked pub and bar disputes around the world, he decided the time was right to produce the ultimate reference book for superlatives.

So, almost 50 years on, readers can stand up in the pub and confidently proclaim "Not many people know that....

-- Switzerland's Jean Francois Vernetti has the world's largest collection of hotel "Do Not Disturb" signs

-- Thai medicine man Hoo Sateow boast the world's longest hair which he believes holds the key to his healing powers

-- The world's largest Santa gathering was in Bralanda, Sweden when 2,685 Father Christmases paraded down the main street, to the eternal confusion of the town's children

-- American Bernie Barker claims to be the world's oldest male stripper, starting at the age of 60 to get in shape after recovering from prostate cancer (news - web sites)
Old 09-26-2003, 01:17 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Thanks Steph. The origin of the book is very interesting. That’s the difference between lace curtain and bicycle Irish. He knew how to make money drinking. LOL

There SHOULD be a place for your buddy that bought the “Isabel Wind” in Hugh Beaver’s log there.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 09-26-2003, 10:29 AM
Banned

LOL It is hard to believe that somone bought the wind . . .

I love stories about people trying to break world records. Recently, a small town in Newfoundland tried to break the "biggest hug" record.
Old 09-26-2003, 11:53 AM

I'm sure I could unhook 17 bras with one hand in under a minute....I just don't have any idea why I'd be wearing 17 bras in the first place. God knows I'm padded enough!
Old 09-26-2003, 05:29 PM
Just me.

LOL@GingerV
Old 09-26-2003, 11:12 PM
Banned

LOL Ginger

And yesterday, the National Post had the dog with the longest ears on the front page!

Records everywhere!
Old 09-27-2003, 03:21 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
God Steph, it seems like I'd have a problem unhooking one bra in 17 minutes with no more practice than I've had of late. Add to that the fact my hands would be shaking and I might make the book for taking the longest to get into one...... LOL
Those were some really interesting tidbits Steph, thanks for sharing.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 09-27-2003, 04:37 AM

Aw...there's nothing wrong with taking 17 minutes to get a bra undone. Actually, someone fumbling with my brastrap is more than a bit of a turn on for me ..... must be a leftover from adolescence.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by GingerV
Aw...there's nothing wrong with taking 17 minutes to get a bra undone. Actually, someone fumbling with my brastrap is more than a bit of a turn on for me ..... must be a leftover from adolescence.

The best answer EVER!
Old 10-01-2003, 09:15 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I learned long ago to do it with one hand, but sometimes the fumbling can just lead to more...interesting ways to take it off..
Old 10-01-2003, 11:24 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I say fuck it and just rip it off

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-01-2003, 11:32 AM
Banned

but then you wouldn't beat the record!
Old 10-01-2003, 11:36 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
oh I forgot it was a contest...damn I was thinking about se....where the hell was my mind???

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-01-2003, 11:38 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Someone I used to see took mine off with this teeth. *That* was interesting.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 12-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
You know I have actually touched those World Record winning breasts...they came to a strip club in TX not too long ago....very very soft.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown