Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Married Couple

Angel of Death

Part One

Kelly Hudson pulled her families wagon up in front of Foster's Mercantile & Dry Goods. She had received word that the furnishings her mother had ordered had arrived. Plus, the ranch was running low on supplies and she volunteered to get them all at once. Though she was wore a dress, the pistol hanging from her took all the attention away from it. But this was something that the townspeople had gotten use to seeing from her. She had started this unwomanly habit some four years back when her father had insisted that she be able to protect herself when no man was there too. It had all been thanks to Lee Foster, the eldest son of the couple who owned the mercantile. He had broke into her bedroom while the ranch slept and had tried to have his way with her. Had he not uncovered her mouth long enough to try and remove her nightgown, she wouldn't have been able to scream and thus save herself, and her virtue, from him. She had only been sixteen then and Lee had been ran out of town. Not even his family wanted to have anything to do with him after that.

Kelly's long auburn hair bounced as she hurried up the few steps. She nodded at the tall, lean, and handsome as sin man that was leaned up against one of the post before entering the store. Once inside, she smiled at the youngest Foster child, and her best friend, Hannah. But when Hannah didn't say a word, but hurried around the counter to her, she knew something was wrong. In a low voice, Hannah exclaimed, "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here today!" "Why not," she said in her normal voice. "SSSHHH," her friend hushed as she shoved her back out the open door. "He's here," Hannah whispered, pushing a stand of red hair back for her face. "He's here," she asked, shaking her head as she did. "Lee," Hannah answered. "Oh," she said, now understanding her friend's urgency in rushing her out the door. "Just leave your wagon," Hannah said, "and I'll have one of the boys bring it and the furnishings out later." "Here," she said, shoving the shopping list into Hannah's hand, "this is our list of supplies we need."

Kelly and Hannah both stiffened when they heard a voice coming from inside the store. "Well. Well. Well," Lee Foster said as he walked through the open door. "What have we here?" He leaned his tall, muscle body against the door frame. Her eyes locked with his, but his eyes didn't just land on her face. They made a long scan up and down her body. She felt like a piece of meat in front of a starving wolf. Both Kelly and Hannah sucked in a deep breathe as he stepped towards them. "MMM," he moaned as he leaned down to look her in the eyes, "You have blossomed out nicely, Kelly." "It's Miss Hudson, too you," she said, bring herself up to her full heighth, trying not to let her fear show. "Please, Lee," Hannah begged, "you know that you're not suppose to be around her. Do you want the sheriff, her father, and brothers all after you again? Not to mention our own paw and brothers. This time they won't just have you ran out of town, they'll hang you."

Kelly knew how that deep down, all the Fosters loved Lee, even with what he had done to her. The desperation in Hannah's voice was clear as crystal. Lee brought his hand up to her check, but she moved backwards out of his reach. She saw the fury rising up in his eyes as he said low enough for just them, and anyone close to them, to hear, "The next time Kelly, I won't fail in having you. Only the next time, I'll see to it that we're married. That way, your meddleing family can't interfere." Out of the corner of her eye, Kelly notice Mr. Foster standing just inside of the store. "I'll never marry you, Lee," she said loud enough for him to hear. "I'll never marry and you'll never have what it is you're wanting from me." She felt Lee's hand on her upper arm. "You WILL know what it's like to have me between your legs, Kelly," he said, still in a low tone. His hand squeezed harder and harder as he spoke, "You will know what it feels like and you will enjoy every single minute of it. And it won't be just one time, but several times." He smiled. "Several times a day, week, month, year. Get the idea?"

Angel Slaughter had been leaned up against the post in front of the mercantile and has witnessed the entire scene as it unfolded before him. He now stepped forward to aid the young woman with the auburn hair. With a gun in his hand, he pushed it into the man's back. "I believe the young woman is through speaking with you," he said; his deep voice low and laced with a tone letting everyone listening that he meant what he said. "Look mister," Lee said, having to look up at him from over his shoulder, "this doesn't concern you, so why don't you just run along before you get hurt. This is between me and my woman." "From the sounds of it," he said, pushing the gun a little harder into the man's back and cocking the hammer, "she doesn't consider herself your woman. Now it's very clear that she doesn't want anything to do with you, so why don't you just run along before YOU get hurt."

"What's going on here," a man's voice asked from behind him. Angel watched as the young women stepped to the man. "Sheriff. Sheriff," they said in unison. They then began to explain what had happened. The small crowd that had gathered around was adding to it by saying, "That's right" or "He started it, Sheriff" as they pointed to the man he held at gunpoint. "Alright mister," the sheriff said as he place his own gun in Lee's back, "I'll take it from here. Thanks for stepping in to help the ladies here. I'm grateful, as I'm sure they are too."

Angel watched as the burly sheriff took away the man. "Are you ladies alright," he asked as he holstered his gun. "Yes," they stammered. The red headed one nodded and sat down on the steps in front of the store. The other, the one that had been accosted, leaned back against the building. It was obvious that she forgot about the pistol strapped to her hip. Her face was ghostly white and her breathing was fast and deep. "Easy," he said to her, "you'll pass out." She half smiled as she looked up at him. "Thank you very much, sir," she said; some of the color coming back as she spoke. "I am in debt to you Mr...., er, Mr...." "Angel," he said. "Mr. Angel," she said with a smile. It was now his turn to smile. "No ma'am," he said, "just Angel." "Angel. Angel," the red head sitting on the steps said. He turned towards her as a smile came across her face. "I know you," she said, looking up at him. "You're Angel Slaughter. The one they call 'The Angel of Death'."

Damn how he hated that name. It was bad enough that his father had left when he learned that his mother was pregrant. And that she had named him "Angel" because she said that "he was her little angel". Or that his last name was Slaughter, which was just what he done to alot of men. But to be called "The Angel of Death" was more than he could take. For fifteen years as a hired gunman, this name had been what he was known by everywhere. He had to admit though, it was a lot easier to bring in some of the men he hunted down. His reputation as "the Angel of Death" seem to put fear in most men and they came along peacefully. And the women. The women just wanted him so that they could say that they had had "the angel of death" between their legs and survived. But now. The way this young woman said it, it sound as if it was the plague itself.

Angel was brought back to where he was when one of the red head asked, "What brings you to our town..., er..., Angel?" The giggle she gave at saying his name was the same as all the other women's. "I'm here to help a Mr. Henry Hudson," he answered. "Why that's my father," the auburn hair one said. "What does he want with you?" He looked Miss Hudson straight in the eyes and said without flinching, "He's hired me to protect you."
Old 01-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Two years had past since Angel "the angel of death" Slaughter, had taken over the daunting task of guarding Kelly Hudson. In those two years, he had discovered that she was spoiled, tempermentaly, stubborn, and above all, the source of the only weakness he had ever had. She had become the one woman he wanted more than any other and could never forget. He couldn't count the sleepless nights he had spent tossing and turning because of her. Her beauty was more than any one woman should be allowed to have. Her long auburn hair and green eyes stayed with him constantly. Her dresses revealed a perfect womanly figure with a small waist and long legs. Her lips were pouty and damn how he wanted to taste them. It was all he could do to keep from doing to her the exact same thing that Lee wanted to do with her.

Like so many times before, Angel found himself leaning against the post of the mercantile, while Kelly shopped. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the blacksmith approaching and he leaned forward so that he would be even with smaller man. "Lee came into the shop last night," he said. "He plans to kidnap her at the town's celebration tonight. Says that she will just disappear and no one will be the wiser."

Angel never looked at the man, but leaned back against the post. He had to think. He had to think of the best way to protect her. "You know," the blacksmith said before leaving , "that a man has the right to protect his property. And a husband has even more rights to protect his wife." Angel looked at the small portly man as he walked away and grinned. He knew exactly what he was suggesting. Not only would he have the rights to protect Kelly, but he would also have the husbandly rights to her body. He would talk with Henery Hudson tonight.

That night instead of going to the town's celebration, Kelly stood in her parent's home and repeated her wedding vows to Angel. This had been the one thing she had been dreaming about since the day she had meet him. His black hair fell just short of his shoulders. His dark brown eyes seemed almost black, but she saw them twinkle as she spoke her vows to him. The expression on his face was hard to read. She felt her pulse race as his deep voice spoke his vows to her. Her cheeks flushed as she thought of what would take place in his room tonight. He must have read her mind, because she seen him do something that he only did for her, and never around others. Her "Angel of Death" smiled at her. It made her want him between her legs even more.

Kelly felt as nervous as could be as her mother, Lisa, helped her into a special camisole. It's white silk felt cool against her skin. The soft lace covered, and yet showed, much of her breasts. "I'm scared mother," she said. "I know," the older woman said as she gathered her daughter into her arms. "I was my wedding night too. But he will be gentle and slow with you. I just know he will." She stepped back from her mother. "I've seen the softness in his eyes when he looks at you. Anyone else and his eyes are piercing. I know he loves you." They both turned when they heard the light tap on the door. "It's me," she heard Angel say. She watched her mother leave the room and her husband enter.

Kelly stood next to the table in the center of the room. Behind her was the large bed that Angel had slept alone in for the past two years. She held her breathe as he slid the dead bolt into place. He turned to her, and she lowered her face. She knew what was coming, and she wanted it, but her insides felt like butterflies were swarming as he walked to her. She saw his boots come into her field of vision. She closed her eyes and felt his hand lift her chin. "Kelly," he said smiling. "Oh, my sweet Kelly. So many sleepless nights are about to come to an end. And so many pleasureable ones will begin with tonight." He leaned into her and kissed her softly for the very first time.

Lee Foster stood in the shadow of the buildings as he watched the couples dancing in the center of the street by lantern glow. He didn't see Kelly anywhere and his anger was mounting. Deciding to look around before heading out the Hudson ranch, he moved to a different building. No sooner had he got himself back into the shadows, did he hear a young couple's voices nearing. He pressed his back to the building and listened. "Did you hear," the woman said. "No darling, hear what," the man asked. "Kelly Hudson married that man that has been protecting her," the woman said. "You know, the one they called 'The Angel of Death'." Lee's back stiffened. The couple paused in front of his view. "No way," the man gasped. "Yes," the woman nodded. "Reverend Swain said that that was what took him so long to get here. He was preforming the ceremony. They got married just a few hours ago at her parents home." The man smiled at the woman. A chuckle rose from his throat as he said, "Well, I guess he can fully protect her body now, can't he?"

Lee watched the woman give a look of shock before the couple walked on. Pure anger surged through him. That was why she wasn't here. Kelly was having a wedding night alright, but it wasn't with him. He headed for his horse and rode like the devil himself was after him as he rode for the Hudson ranch. He knew just what he would do. He would make sure that he stopped "The Angel of Death" once and for all. And with any luck, he would get there before Angel took the one thing from Kelly that he wanted the privlege of having.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

Angel closed the lacey curtains so that no one looking in could see. They could, however, see the silhouettes of his and Kelly's bodies from the lite lamp, and that was just what he wanted. If Lee Foster was to show up tonight, he wanted him to see them making love, but he didn't want him seeing her naked body.

Angel hung his gunbelt on the headboard of the bed before he slowly removed his vest and shirt as Kelly watched. He knew that she had seen him shirtless many times during the summer months when he helped to work her father's ranch. Even her father had to admit that she didn't need watching twenty-four hours a day. But now... Now her eyes moved over his broad chest as if taking it in for the first time. A low moan rumbled through him as she ran a small hand through the thick black curls on his chest. At fourty-two, he was twenty years her senior, but she made him feel like a young man again. His body even felt rejuvenated when near her. And now both of her hands were touching his chest, sending waves of excitement through him and stirring the area between his legs. He leaned his head back and moaned as her soft lips touched his chest.

Angel wrapped his arms around his new wife and held her close to him. His chin rested on her head as his hands felt her bare back. Stepping back, he looked at her before brushing her hair from her breasts. The corners of her mouth turned up into a faint smile when he did. He had waited two years to see those breasts. Fingering the thin straps on her shoulders, he brushed them aside and let them fall from her shoulders. He watched the silk and lace as it glided from them, revealing perfect hand fulls of flesh and hard nipples. Her hands instinctivly came up, but he blocked them before they reached her breasts. "Let me look at you," he whispered. Her head lowered again and she notice that she was completely naked; the camisole now rested in a ring around her feet. "Don't cover that either," he whispered as her hands went to between her legs.

Angel gathered Kelly's hands in his and placed them behind her; his chest touching hers as he did. "My God," he sighed as his eyes roamed her body, "you're more beautiful than I could have ever imagined." A flush of color entered her already reddened cheeks and her smile grew. He meant what he had said. She was more beautiful than any woman he had ever been with. And he had had plenty over the years. But that was the past. Kelly was now his future and she was the only thing he would ever want. He stepped back to her, pressing her bare breasts to his skin. His lips pressed against hers softly for just a second. His deep brown eyes meet her green ones just before he devoured her mouth with his.

Slowly, Angel coaxed Kelly's mouth lips open with his. His tongue then coaxed hers into a mating dance all of their own. He felt her body sway into his as she moaned with pleasure. The heat from between her legs radiated onto his leg as she pressed her body ever closer to him. He knew then, she was his forever.

Kelly relaxed as she laid back on the bed; her eyes fixed on the ceiling above her as she heard Angel's boots hit the floor. Looking back to him, she gave a small giggle when she saw the tuff of hair rising just above the split in the front of his pants. "You don't wear anything underneath your pants," she asked innocently. "Never have," he said, his voice sounding even deeper and huskier. She then watched as he removed them. She gasped as her eyes stopped on his erect manhood. He was the first naked man she had ever seen. Her married friends had told her what a man looked like, had even told her in some detail about the first time. But now she was seeing one first hand and she didn't know weither to be scared or excited. Her body stiffened though as he crawl onto the foot of the bed and then on top of her.

Kelly's body began to relax as Angel softly planted kisses all over her. He started with her lips, next her forehead, moving to her neck and shoulders, and then ending with a deep sensual kiss on her lips. She felt his hand run up the side of her body, causing a shiver to run up it as well. "Angel," she moaned as his mouth covered one of her breasts. Her breaths began to come in slow gasps as he suckled the one and massaged the other. Her body had completely relaxed and she forgot all about what was to follow; she only concentrated on what he was doing at the moment.

Kelly felt the weight of Angel lift from her breasts as he kissed his way down her stomach. Her gasping for air came quicker now that he was playing with the auburn hair between her legs. She felt a throbbing there she had never know before. And then... Then his finger were giving the throbbing a gentle rub. "Angel," she gasped as her back arched, but her head and shoulders remained on the bed. The room filled with her hurried gasps and his low moan/laugh. "That's it Kelly," his deep and husky voice called. "Feel what I'm doing to you, darling. It only gets better. Now come for me, baby. Feel yourself go over the edge." She let out a groan as she felt an explosion deep in her.

Kelly once again arched her back as Angel spread her legs wide. "Oh Kelly," he whispered as he laid between them. He deep husky voice rumbled, "Your clit is so swollen. It's almost as pouty as your lush lips. God, I want to taste it." She was just about to ask what "her clit" was when she felt his tongue flick the spot that had been throbbing. His deep moan and the flicking of his tongue told her what it was. She grabbed a handfuls of the covers that she laid on as Angel teased her sensitive area. She gasped his name over and over as she again felt the explosion deep inside herself. Over and over he caused the explosion in her. Oh, it felt so good.

Kelly again felt Angel's weight on top of her. His lips pressed hard against hers. She encircled his neck with her arms, drawing him closer to her. She felt his tongue entered her mouth and once again it coaxed her own into an erotic dance of their own. She tasted herself on him as he kissed her deeply. She scarcely noticed the head of his manhood as it pushed into her, but once she felt herself expanding, she gasped.

Angel heard Kelly's gasp and felt her body tense up as he entered her. It was all he could do to keep from cumming, just from the tightness of her. But somehow, he managed not to and eased himself back out just enough. He watched her eyes widen as he again pushed into her. "Angel," she gasped, a hint of pain laced his name when she spoke. Again he deeply kissed her as he eased back. He pressed his lips harder to her as he thrusted himself into her; shattering her hymen. He felt her fingernails digging into his back. He again pulled back and thrusted himself into her. Her nails dug in harder and he felt her tears against his cheek. Releasing her from the kiss, he look at her.

Angel saw the pain and hurt in Kelly's eyes. "Get off me," she pleaded. He hated seeing that look in them, and hearing her say that crushed his heart, but he also knew he had to show how it would feel wonderful when see through. When she dropped her hands to her side, he took the opportunity to take them in his. Raising them up next to her head, he stared deep into her eyes as he began to slowly move in her. Her fingers squeezed his hands as he did; but soon she was moaning with pleasure. He released her hands and felt them wrap around him again. This time, they caressed him instead of clawing the hell out of his back. "Oh Angel," she cooed and he felt her wetness increase around his manhood.

Turning them as one, Angel placed Kelly on top of him. Pulling her knees to the bed, he guided her into a riding rythem. He watched as a look of pleasure spread across her face. The more she rode, the more she came, and the louder her moans became. "SHHH," he laughed, "You don't want your father down here trying to break in the door, do you?" "No," she laughed as she again begain to ride him.

Lee Foster reached the Hudson ranch. He noted the guards posted all around the house. Pulling the spy glass from his slicker, he pointed it at the house. There were very few lights on, but the one that caught his eye was the window next to Kelly's room; the one that that bastard slept in. He saw the silhouette of Kelly's body on top of Angel's. She was riding him! RIDING HIM!!! And from the way she was moving on him, she was enjoying herself. It was then the faint sound of her moaning reached his ears. Anger surged through him as he shoved the spyglass close and shoved it into his pocket. He wanted Angel dead. Dead for stealing Kelly from him. Dead for stealing away her innocence before he got it. That angered him more than anything. It was Angel who was feeling Kelly's virginity on his hardened member and not him. DAMN HIM!!! DAMN HIM!!! Lee balled his fist in blind rage. He was going to kill the "Angel of Death".

Kelly rode through yet another orgasm before finally collapsing on Angel's chest. Her heart pounded in her own and her pulse raced away with itself. Even Angel panted a little as he rolled them back into their original position. "I love you, Angel," she lowly said. "And I love you, Kelly," he said back as he slowly moved in her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him as he moved just as slowly, but pushed in her harder and harder each time. With each thrust he made in her, she gasped and came. She heard his own moan as he too join her in pure ecstacy. She felt his whole body shake as he released himself deep into her. Not wanting any of his seed to spill from her, he pushed himself even deeper into her. "Oh God, Kelly," he groaned as he laid himself on her; the weight of his upper body being support by that of his arms. Her hands slipped through his hair as they kissed and held each other in the after glow of their lovemaking.

Kelly's heartbeat had just about returned to normal when she heard the shot outside. She watched Angel as he instinctively grabbed his gun and hid her body behind his. His gun pointed steadily at the window, but no other shot was heard. Cries of the men on guard could be heard. Angel stayed where he was. The men's voices could plainly be heard. "It's Lee Foster," Jake said. "Doesn't look like he's going to be bothering Kelly anymore, does it," Hank said. "That's Mrs. Slaughter, now," Jake said. "Anyway...," Hank said, "he'll be leaving her alone from now on."

Angel threw the covers over Kelly and told her to stay there. He pulled on his pants and holster as he walked to the door. Moments later, he stepped around the corner of the house and saw Jake and Hank standing over the lifeless body of Lee Foster. "Good work," he said. "Just doing our job," Hank said. "Which one shot," he asked the two men. He watched as the two men looked at each other. In unison they said, "Not me. I thought you did." All three men whirled around when another voice came out of the darkness. Their guns pointed in the direction of the voice as it said, "I did." The man approached and in the light Angel saw Frank Foster. "He would never have left her alone," the man, only a few years older than himself, said. "I had to do it. He was my son and I couldn't stand by a just let him kill you and then rape her. I knew as soon as I heard about your marriage that I had better come out here. I knew that once Lee heard too, he would be after you." The older man looked down at his dead son. "I was right," he said before turning around and leaving.

Angel drew in a deep breathe and sighed. He was glad that it was finally over, but hated that it had to happen on their wedding night. He knew that Kelly wouldn't like it because of that reason, but would also be glad that it was over. He knocked on their door before entering the room. He found her huddled on the bed, shaking as if she was expecting Lee to enter the room and not him. It had been for that reason he had knocked. "Is he...," she said, wanting to ask, but unable too. He shook his head "yes".

Angel sat down on the bed and held his wife. "Thank God," Kelly sighed as he held her in his lap. He was surprised at her, but then he wasn't either, for her reaction. Leaning back from their embrace, she said, "Now we can work on starting a family without having to worry about him." He hated to tell her that more men than just Lee Foster would like to see him dead, but her smile melted his heart and he couldn't bring himself to say it. And to his surprise, she wanted to make love again, right then. He obligued her by making love to her so many times that night, that the sun rose before they even knew it was morning.