Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Washing Machine Sex!!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY ABOUT AN ARTICLE I READ ON LINE SOMEWHERE AND CONVINCED MY (NOW EX) GIRLFREND TO TRY. IF YOU'RE CLEVER...THIS WORKS!!

As I watched the washin machine working....with the lid open....I realized how simple this idea could be! I started with a big ol' 12 inch dildo...a nice long fat blue one....then I placed it on top of the agitator in the washing machine. The only way to secure it was with alot of vinyl electrical tape. In place...it stuck up a good 8 or 9 inches above the top of the washer. Perfect...except maybe...it was pretty thick...because of its overall size!
I took a 4 foot by 11 inch wide board and cut a hole in the middle for the dildo to stick thru....this would be a seat for Pam, to sit on!! She was pretty taken back by the size of the thing...but it had her interested!! She agreed to strip down....I lubed the thing up with vaseline...the thickest and heavist "grease"I could think of, and helped her up!
Pam was pretty excited just taking the girth of that thing into her pussy! I assured her that soon enogh...she'd loosen up and would probably want more!! Then the test began.
She was really nervous when the washer slowly filled up....then with a loud click.....the thing began to rotate inside her!! Like washers do...it rotated half a turn one way and quarter of a turn back...over and over. As the head of that dido began rotating inside her...her eyey go big and she began to gigggle!! In only a few minutes she ws butt down on the board, and the dildo was an easy 8 or 9 inches inside her!!
Pams toes were curled over the front of the washer and she was hanging on for dear life to the ends of the board! I reached out to massage her clit...and in about a inute she had her first orgasm!!
"Uh.....theres another....uh.......surprise" I said.
Just then t stopped and I could see the disappointment in her eyes...the water began to pump out....it got real quiet for a second then the machine clicked again.
I thought Pams yes were going to pop out of her head when the dildo began to spin!! Slowly at first then faster and faster...rotating inside her!! In seconds....the dildo was a blur!! Pam couldn't even talk!! Her pussy was dripping! This thing was shaking the whole machine, and Pam was mounted on it!!
"OHHH!......NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Pam srarted to cry!! I reached for the controls...but she cried out again!!
NOOOO!.....Don't stop it!.......I'm CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!"
It was the longest orgasm I'd ever seen!! Pam was in tear but smiling!! When the spin cycle stopped...I thought she was having a heart attack...all she could do was pant and try to breathe!!!. The machine filled again and Pam relaxed as the slow back and forth rotations soothed her and her pussy cooled down!! When the machine emptied again...there was this look of unbelievable anticipation, and fear on her face!!
"OH!...NO.....I...I CAN'T TAKE THIS AGAIN!!" she groaned! i reached to shut the controls off but she stopped me!
"DON'T LEAVE ME!!" SHE BEGGED!!
On the heavy duty cycle....this was an 8 minute spin...but i didn't tell her that......the rinse spin was only 6. The machine began to spin and she again lost the ability to speak!
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she bagan to wail, louder and louder as the machine spun faster!!
"I'M...CUMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGG!!"
After, I think her second orgasm....she began to pee!! there was piss everywhere...I held up a towel to cover myself!! I was laughing but she was in tears....
"IT......IT"S IT"S GETTING HOT!!" she managed to grunt!! Again I reached for the controls but her hand grabbed my wrist!! She managed to raise herself a couple inches up...for a second or two...then settled back down again and growled even louder!!! When the machine finally stopped she wouldn't even let me touch her for a couple of minutes!!
I literally lifted her off the dildo and carried her to bed. I wiped her clean....and slowly went down onher for almost half an hour! Pam ATTACKED me then and gave me the best blow job I'd ever had!!
Over time I added a back rest to the seat, added some padding and two handles for her to hold onto. We really discovred that if you throw a pillow into the washer to make it wobble.....I could see Pams whole body shaking wildly as the dildo not only spun.... it moved as much as half an inch back and forth at about 300 rpm inside her pussy!!! I actually added a seat bely to hold he in place! I swear her pussy was smoking one time...She jumped down and danced around wildly screaming HOT! HOT! HOT!........so we learned the need for lube....we dicsovered Crisco worked best...and Pam liked the butter flavored!!
Pam never used this without me there to monitor her...and I always got the bet sex afterwards!!. If you have a washng machine.....you gotta try this....go slow....don't do it alone....and you'll love doing laundry again!!.