Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2008, 09:26 PM

Shower at the Hotel Gym

The incident described in this story is based on a real life event. I have published a version of this story at Literotica.com

I was looking forward to my vacation at the Florida Keys to soaking up warm rays of sun over my naked body.

Late Thursday afternoon, I received word that I was being sent to a client site to handle a major issue. I was expected to spend the entire week with them, canceling my vacation. My bosses did agree to pay for all the charges and pay for an all expenses paid vacation to the Keys at a later date.

Unable to resolve the issues remotely, I arrived at the town with great reluctance.The town was every bit cold as my mood. I met with the Client and with all the users for the first 2 days. I also met with the developers and project managers to determine a strategy on how to handle the situation. I prepared numerous presentations and discussion on the whole situation and made presentations. By Friday I was totally beat. I went to my room and had a long bath. I shaved my legs, underarms and pussy clean. I went to bed exhausted, but frustrated. I woke up in the morning and decided to visit the hotel gym, something I had wanted to all through the week, but just could not manage.

The gym was practically empty. I worked out, pushing myself and felt the rush melt away the tension and frustrations. I came back to the locker room and found a whole bunch of women – of various age groups – teens to mature women. They were all getting ready for a swim. I peeled off my shorts and my sports bra. Since I was not wearing any panties, I put them away in the locker and came back to the shower area with my shampoo and shower gel. All conversation stopped at once and the women were staring at me. A number of eyes were staring at my bald pussy. Seeing so many eyes on me, was a sudden turn on. I felt moist, while my nipples started to harden.

As I put down my shampoo in the shower area and moved towards the restroom stalls, I found that women were still looking at me. Some of them pretended to wander towards the stalls as well. I had a sudden thought in my head. I left the stall door open, lifted the lid up and peed into the bowl standing up. Then I turned around, took a piece of tissue and wiped myself in full view of the women, and flushed the toilet. I headed towards the showers. It first annoyed me that the women were still watching me, but it also felt like a turn-on. The warm water from shower soothed me and as I lathered myself, I found myself in a dream-like state. My hands caressed my breasts - pinched my nipples. As gently stroked my nipples, feeling Trevor's hands over me, imagining his hot wet tongue running over them. My hands moved towards my belly and played around with my belly button. It felt as if I had lost control of my hands. They had a life of their own and I was just a spectator.

I lathered the soap around my pussy and felt my hands and fingers straying all over my pussy... rubbing the lips, teasing my labia and exploring the depths of my moist haven. My left hand was doing the exploring on the backside... probing first and then entering my butt hole. With the lather it was an easy entry and my hips began to gyrate to a rhythm all of their own, keeping pace with my fingers. I nearly screamed as I came, the water washing off my cum. I suddenly realized I was in a shower with a circle of women staring at me wide-eyed and open mouthed. I gave a weak smile finished my shower and toweled myself off. I tossed the wet towel into the basket and went towards my locker. I retrieved my conditioner and hair brush and walked backed toward the mirrors to comb my hair, still completely naked. I headed back to my locker, put my sweatpants and tee shirt on and walked out of the gym.

To this day I wonder what possessed me to stand in front of these women and masturbate in public...