Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
A Chance Encounter

It had been a long week at the office, so I decided to stop at a local tavern for a martini. I found a table in the back corner so that I could people watch. I noticed a man sitting at the bar; he was dark haired and the most amazing dark eyes I have ever seen. I decided right then to do something outrageous. I motioned the waitress over asking her “ he dark haired man sitting at the bar, please get him a drink on me. “ I handed her some money. She winked at me Saying “Good taste and will do”

I saw the bartender place the drink in front of him and the man looked totally confused. The bartender point to me and I raised my glass and smile.

I watched the dark haired man walkover. He smiled saying “ I am honored and wanted to say thank you for the drink. I have never had such a lady buy me a drink.” I blushed and nodded saying, “ You are very welcome, and Please sit down.” I was shocking myself. Did I really ask him to sit … we talked quietly and lengthly like old friends. He reached over and held my hand. It was warm and arousing to me. He asked me to join him for dinner. The answer yes was out of my mouth before I could stop it. We dined at a local restaurant on Steak and Lobster and glasses of champagne. I told him “George, this has been an amazing meal. I teasingly ran my fingers up and down the stem of the glass smiling. He laughed and said” well your company is wonderful too” He came across the table and genteelly kisses me on the lips. All I could think was wow, so far what a night. The restaurant had a little club so we decided to go and dance for a little bit. The fates seemed against me as the first songs were all romantic slow songs and we swayed on the dance floor in each other arms genteelly kissing and talking and laughing. While he held me I heard myself say “would you like to come back to my place?” was it the champagne or the mood whichever the case may be the attraction was undeniable. He smiled and took my hand and we went out to his truck. He opened the door for me and lifted me into the truck. He came around and got in the drivers side and pulled me close kissing me with desire held back. My insides were melting and I could my panties getting very damp. He caressed my breasts genteelly and pushed me over to my side of the truck chuckling “ we really have to get over to your place or someone will come by and think we are doing a performance” I blushed and nodded.

We arrived at my apartment and we walked to the door hand in hand. I let go of his hand to get my keys in my purse thinking to myself that I was out of my mind. I have never felt an attraction quite like this before. We went through the door and fell in each others arms kissing, our hands traveling over each others bodies. Our clothes started leaving a trail as we worked our way to the bedroom. Hmm his kisses made me feel so wanton.

We were in my bedroom and he gently lifted me onto the bed lying on top of me kissing me like a man drowning. He removed his boxers and I gasped as he removed my matching bra and panties. He kissed my lips and moved down my body paying special attention to my breasts especially my nipples that we tingling with expectation. He suckled them until I was moaning with delight. He moved farther down my body until he settled between my legs licking my clit till it popped its head out. I screamed with delight begging, “George, at least turn around so I can suck on your cock!!” He flipped over into a 69 position, his cock right over me. I gently caressed it, licking it from top of the shaft to the bottom as he licked my wet pussy. My juices were running out of me and he lapped like a kitten drinking milk. He then fucked me with his tongue which made me lick he cock all the faster. I licked his shaft and ran my tongue over his balls sucking them lightly also. I ran my pinky along his anus and gently pushed my finger in. He came screaming as I drank his juices down. He gasped and took a breath and chuckled and dived head first into my pussy hungrily licking and fingering till I screamed “OH GAWD GEORGE YES PLEASE I AM CUMMING!!!!”. We both laughed afterwards and cuddled till we slowly started the caresses again. He slipped his cock inside me and road me long and hard throughout the night. We fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I yawn and woke to a rose on the other pillow with a note reading “ Good Morning, I had to leave for an early morning meeting. There is coffee made on the counter and here is my cell phone number. I want to see you again!. George.

I rolled over and chuckled as my outrageous behavior worked to my advantage. I fell asleep dreaming of the evenings to come
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart