Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-31-2001, 07:00 AM

First Time Bi-Girl

I’d been thinking about it for so long – years in fact. It was one of my biggest fantasies. I just had to do something about it! I’d spent the majority of my sexual maturity fantasising over other women – when I first discovered how to bring myself to orgasm at about 13 years of age it was from reading erotic stories about heaving breasts, hard nipples and streaming cunts.

All my sexual experiences up till now had been with men – and they were great – I love men and don’t think that anything could replace the feeling of being fucked hard by a man with a big hard erection for you. Just because I wanted to experience a woman didn’t mean I was a lesbian – maybe it just means I’m a horny slut? )

Anyway – I’d been single for about a month and at first it didn’t bother me. Myself and my vibrator became the best of friends. I could bring myself to the most intense orgasms riding my 9 inches of “Real Feel” plastic vibrating cock while pulling on my nipples. But increasingly my fantasies turned to the thoughts of a woman with nice big firm titties who could plunge my vibrator in and out of my hungry pussy for me while she sucked and nibbled my nipples. Then I started to think how nice it would be to do the same to her and to flick my tongue over her clit while I slide a chunky vibrator into my imaginary woman’s wet hole.

It became intolerable – it consumed my waking hours. At work I was always logged into Pixies Place – looking at the sexy ladies and reading the sexy stories. I was masturbating under my desk regularly – I was MAD FOR IT!! Finally I plucked up the courage and put an ad into a local contact magazine with my email address. I couldn’t believe what happened – within 24 hours my inbox was full of mails from willing partners. One ad stood out from the others – it was intelligently written, the girl was the same age as me and lived pretty close and the big bonus was she’d included a photo of herself. We were of a similar shape and size although her breasts were larger than my 36C – She was a 36D, but we both had nice soft bodies, not overweight but not gym bunnies. I instantly fancied her and knew she was the one.

That night as I fucked myself I thought about her luscious tits and how they spilled over her half bra in the photo she had sent me and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them. And I didn’t have to wait long.

After sending each other a couple of emails and eventually speaking on the phone we arranged that I’d call to her apartment the following Friday night – JESUS – those three days I had to wait were excruciating – I found myself continually turned on. My pussy was soaking though every pair of panties I wore so I gave up wearing them, but then I noticed I could smell the musk from my swollen vulva as I walked through the office – I must have been like a hive of hormones and pheromones – All I could think about was Alison’s beautiful breasts and how her cunt might taste – would it taste like mine? Would I like it? Would it be shaved or hairy? I couldn’t wait to find out.

At last Friday arrived - I dressed myself in my favourite denim skirt that came to just above my knees with buttons all the way up the front. I opened most of the buttons so my thighs could be seen almost up to my panties. I finished off with my knee-high leather boots and a black tight v-neck t-shirt that showed off my firm cleavage to perfection. On the dot of 8pm as arranged I arrived at the door of Alison’s apartment. She answered the door and lost the ability to speak for a moment or two as I took her in. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a pair of tight white trousers that looked painted on and a small white t-shirt that showed off her light honey tan on the smooth skin of her arms and which clung tightly around her breasts.

She welcomed me in and we sat down opposite each other in comfortable armchairs with a glass of cold white wine each. I couldn’t stop staring at her, she smiled back at me and we both giggled conspiratorially like a pair of schoolgirls. That helped to break the ice, she started to tell me about how excited she’d been all week about meeting me and I told her that I’d felt the same.

“Well do you think we should start with kissing then?” she asked me.

“I suppose so” I answered feeling a little embarrassed.

I looked down at the floor and slowly raised my eyes – starting at her beautiful bare feet my eyes moved up her legs as I did so she moved her thighs apart as my gaze lifted – framed beautifully between her legs was the outline of her pussy like a peach beneath the white fabric of her trousers - the seam lay between her already swollen lips. I was riveted! Eventually my eyes moved up her soft tummy to the twin mounds of her tits beneath the thin material of her white t-shirt – her nipples had hardened and were like pebbles on the pliable tit beneath – she definitely wasn’t wearing a bra!

She stood up – walked towards me – put a hand on each arm of the armchair I was sitting in and leaned forwards – her tits hovering in front of my face – her hair brushing off my cheek – she leaned down further and eventually our lips met in the softest most feminine kiss ever. I melted – already I felt my pussy juices flooding into my panties and my tits swelling and straining for her touch.

I reached my hands up and touched her breasts – it was the first time I’d ever touched another woman’s breast like this and it sent a bolt of electricity straight to my clit! WOW – I groaned and she groaned and she pressed these glorious orbs further into my hands – her nipples straining against the fabric felt like marbles in my palms. I needed to see them – I broke our kiss and we looked into each others eyes – she held my wrist and pulled me until we both lay on the floor. She undressed me – until I lay naked feeling totally exposed and more turned on than I could ever remember – then she undressed herself and straddled me kissing me again – this time harder and with more urgency – pushing her sweet tongue into my mouth – grinding her breasts against mine.

She moved her body up until her large milky tits hung in my face – I grabbed one in each hand – twisting one nipple while sucking the other into my mouth. It was stunning – Her tit flesh consumed me – I wanted to suck and twist and roll and rub these mountainous soft titties for ever. But soon she was moving again – now her totally shaven cunt hovered over my left tit – reaching down she took the tit in both hands and lowered her dripping cunt pad onto the hard long nipple. Jesus Christ – she was fucking herself with my tit – the feeling was indescribable! I could feel the rubbery folds of her cunt moving over my elongated nipple – I thought I would come right there.

But she was moving again – this time she stood completely – and knelt again lowering her dripping cunt over my waiting mouth she laid the rest of her body over mine – parting my legs with her hands I felt her tongue inserting itself between my distended pussy lips as I got my first taste of another woman’s pussy juice…………
Old 08-02-2001, 01:05 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Thumbs up A comment & a request

Comment: WOW! What a sensuous, sexy opening!

Request: Ms. Siobhan, (or some other sexy, talented writer) please write more sections for this story As Soon As Possible!

I love reading about bi fems making love to each other, and I know I've enjoyed the pics and films I've seen, but I just don't think I can imagine the right viewpoint to write about this type of relationship to make it believable.

Please keep on making your great posts here and in other forums.

Old 08-09-2001, 07:52 PM
dobbydog

I reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. When her soaking vulva landed on my face there was a wet smacking sound and my mouth filled with her. Her tight pussy was oozing her juices all over, and the taste of it was wonderful. I brought one hand around and started fucking her with my fingers, while my tongue flicked over her swollen clitoris. As I began to use my teeth on her pink bits, I heard her moan from between my legs. The pleasure she was giving me with her masterful tongue was almost unbearable. I could barely concentrate on eating out her beautiful pussy. I rolled her off of me and told her I wanted to focus on making her scream. She wasn't about to argue. I propped her up on some pillows from the couch and got on my hands and knees. I started nipping at her heavy tits. I played with one by rolling her nip between my fingers, while sucking on the other nip. I could feel the heat rising from her delicious cunt and couldnt wait any longer. Staring her in the eyes, I dipped down and started licking her juices off of her inner thighs. I could feel her body shudder with anticipation. Slowly, I made my way toward her cunt. I paused to ask her, "Did I taste good to you baby? Cos you are fucking delicious..." She nodded and pushed my face into her cunt saying, "Then shut up and eat me bitch." This was all the prompting I needed, I went at her clit like there was no tomorrow until I could hear her breathing start to get fast and I could tell her orgasm was building. . .