Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-24-2001, 08:14 AM

Red face Early morning surprise

It was 10:00am Saturday morning. I got my stepdaughter up an hour before to get her off to work. The senior prom was last night. Her and her friend Kate looked beautiful. I couldn't believe they were only 18. My wife left for work and told me I needed to get Kate up at 10:00am. All I could think about was last night when we took pictures. I think Kate liked me. She came right over to me when she arrived and sat right on my lap. Wow! She was gorgeous, and what a fine ass. All I could think about was her ass right on my crotch. She sqirmed a little to tease me. She wanted her picture taken with me, so we sat next to each other on the couch. We had our arms around eachother. She grabbed me a little, and I returned the favor.

Now, it was time to get her up. I was afraid to go in, so I knocked on the bedroom door first. There was no answer, so I opened and peeked in. I called and told her she needed to get up. She said OK. I went back 5 minutes later to peek in and she was getting up. She had no top on and lacey see-though white panties. I said "excuse me, I'm sorry". She said, "that's OK". I closed the door and asked if she'd like some coffee, and she replied "mm hmmm".

I went in to the kitchen to pour her a cup. She said she couldn't find her top and wondered if I had a robe she could borrow. I sai yea, I'll bring it to you. I got the robe and knocked on the door. She said "come in it's OK". I went in and she was convering up, though she still had those panties on and and could see her dark
hair right through. I said, I have your coffee ready, and I left.

We she came to the kitchen, I offered her her coffee and she walked up to me and purposely leaned on me as she took the cup
She said, "thanks for the coffee and the robe...it smells like you!"
Old 12-25-2001, 07:07 AM
Jimbo

Wink Early morning surprise - Part 2

I wondered if that was good or bad. So, I asked her. “Is that good or bad”? She said, “good, you smell very good. It’s one of the things I like about coming over here”. I asked her what else she liked about coming over. She said “the thought of being alone”. I said “really”? She then put her coffee on the counter, put her hands on my face and kissed me. She didn’t stop, and soon she was trying to get her tongue into my mouth. I couldn’t stop either. All I could think about was her ass and lacey panties. As we were kissing, I started moving my hands down to her ass. Then when I had my hands on her ass, her hands dropped from my face to my hands. I thought she was mad and was going to remove them. She stopped kissing me, and asked if she turned me on. I said “yes”. She said, “what about me really turns you on”. I said her beautiful eyes, and mouth. She said, “no, I mean sexually”. I can’t say. She said “please tell me, I want to know”. I said “are you sure”? She just gave me a pouty look and said it would be our secret. I said, “my hands are on it”. She said, “do you want to feel it”. Of course I did. I didn’t say anything, just looked at her. She took each of my hands and started moving them ‘till each of them was under her robe (my robe) on her ass. She said “there”. Her hands went back to my face and she started kissing me again. I moved under her panties trying to spread her cheeks and get closer to her ass crack. She didn’t stop me. I started to explore with my right hand as my left kept her cheeks apart. She didn’t stop me and appeared to enjoy it. I started to move my middle finger to her ass hole to see how she would react. She didn’t stop and appeared to want it. She dropped her hands to her ass and assisted me by spreading them, as if to make it easier. I started to penetrate in a little but was cautious of her reaction. She said, “tell me what you want”. I couldn’t, I felt embarrassed. She said, “I know what you want”. I said, “oh, you do”? She said “mm hmmm, and you know what else”? What? She said, “I want it too, but not just yet”. With that, I felt her reach behind and grab my ass with one hand and my belt with the other…
Old 12-26-2001, 06:06 AM
dobbydog

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I felt her tug on my belt, not as to undo it, but was pulling me. She said, "let's go into the bedroom". So I followed her. When we got into the room she was sleeping in, the first thing I found on the floor was the top that she "couln't find". I didn't say anything. She turned to me and kissed me then started going to my ear. She whispered if I had any toys. I said, "what do you mean"? She said, "you know, toys, like dildos". I didn't know what to say, but nodded yes. She said to get one. I asked exactly what kind. She said, "just get a dildo, one that you can handle". I wasn't quite sure what she meant and gave a puzzled look. She said she wanted to give me pleasure like I was going to give her. I knew that only meant one thing. She said, "get some lubricant too". Man I was shakin' now. When I got back to the room, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She nodded to come to her. She took the goods from me and laid them on the bed. I thought this was pretty erotic for an 18 year old. She started taking off my belt and said to "just relax". As she started to undo my belt, she told me to take off my shirt. My zipper went down, then she took my pants and pulled them off. I didn't have any underwear on. She didn't touch me, but told me to turn around. I was embarassed. She told me to get on the bed. She turned over and got on her knees with her ass way up high with her head buried in a pillow and said, "like this". I just obeyed, it was getting fun. She said, "just close your eyes, and don't open them". She then said, "I'm going to be busy for a while, so you take this". Then she put the dildo in my mouth and pushed it in pretty far. I just obeyed. I felt her then move behind me. She started playing with my butt. Kissing and teasing. Then I couldn't believe it...she starting licking it and darting her tongue in me...I was getting so hard. Then I heard the lid to the vaseline open. She then took her fingers and started to grease me. I was getting nervous now. She said to relax. Then the inevitable.....her finger. She started with one, then eventually got two in. She did this for a few minutes to get me ready. Then the moment of truth... She took the dildo from me, then got back behind me.....
Old 12-27-2001, 06:54 AM
dobbydog

Nothing had happened for what seemed like minutes, but was only seconds. Then I felt her lips on my left cheek. She started kissing very lightly then heavier until finally, a little nibble. Then I felt her cheek pressed firmly against me like she was contemplating stopping. Then I felt her left hand grab my other ass cheek and try to spread my ass. Then I felt her take the dildo and drag down my crack to tease me. Then up, then back down. Finally on the way down, she stopped when the head was aligned with my asshole. She said, "relax baby, I'll go slow and gentle". I felt her push, I tried to relax as best I could, then it started in. She started in a little then out, in small steps. Apparently, she had done this before. I could feel her making steps to get it all in. She said "almost baby, you're doing fine, I'm so hot". After a little while longer she was there. She asked me how it felt. I said, "a little uncomfortable, but good". Then nothing happened and I felt her move around and reach for a pillow. I then felt her hair and pillow between my legs. She grabbed my cock and had apparently moved herself right below it. I felt her starting to lick the head of it and I just shook. Then she just started to suck it. She wanted it all, so she reached around and grabbed my ass to pull me into her. After a while I started to move with her like I was fucking her mouth. God this felt so good. Next, I felt her reach under and grab the end off the dildo. She started moving it in and out and I knew I was going to explode like never before. I let her know when I was just about ready to cum, and pulled back so she could remove her mouth if she didn't wanted to take my load. I knew it was gonna be big. But instead, she just lifted her head as not to let me get away. So, I just pushed it into her throat seconds before and stopped. I turned to look. I saw the top of her head on the pillow with my crotch all the way to her mouth, and her hand moving underneath. Then I yelled out, "turn it on". I felt the dildo start to vibrate and I released what seemed to be a gallon of cum into her mouth. She never even flinched. My balls kept contracting for what seemed to be forever. Then I got off and rolled on my back to take it out. She rolled over on me and came up to kiss me. She said, "was that good"? I could see her mouth was still full of plenty of cum. I said, "the best". She said, "do you want to kiss me"? I thought to myself, what can I say? I just smiled, and she leaned over and put her cum soaked lips on me. Then I felt her tongue wanting in. I just figured nothing like this has ever happened, or probably will ever happen again. But most importantly, it was now my turn!
Old 12-28-2001, 06:38 AM

I couldn't believe after all of this, she still had my robe on. I asked her to remove it. When doing so, I noticed she pulled the belt out of the robe as to not let me see. She laid it off to the side then took the robe off. After that, she came back to kiss. I tried to get us to roll over so she was on the bottom. I broke the kiss and started kissing and licking her down her neck, breasts and tummy. What a fine navel she had. I started playing with it, licking it and flooding it with my saliva. I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy just inches away. I started licking down and pulling her panties off. What a beautiful bush this young woman had. I started licking down to it, and just as I was ready to taste her, she stopped me. She said, "I'm sorry, that's off limits...today". I was kind of bummed, so I went back up to kiss her. She turned and whispered in my ear, "just my pussy baby, my ass is not"! Music to my ears. I whispered back, "remember how you positioned me on the bed"? She nodded yes. I was afraid to say and she knew it. So, she rolled over and got on her knees. She knew exactly what she was doing. I noticed her trying to get comfy. She spread her knees further thus lowering her height for me. She then grabbed the pillows and buried her head on them looking off to the side. I got back behind her and was just amazed at the sight. The most beautiful ass I'd ever seen. I wanted to take my time, so I sat behind her with one of my legs over each one of hers. She was just so still, and I couldn't wait any longer. I put my hands on her ass and started to squeeze a little. I started kissing her soft skin, then licking, then nibbling. I did this until her entire ass was wet from my saliva. I spread her ass using her cheeks and saw her beautiful hole. I couldn't believe how much I wanted it. I leaned over and put my lips right on it. I heard her sigh. The thought of what I was doing was making me so hard. Next, my tongue came out and licked her ass hole very lightly. I started to tease like I was going to push in, but didn't. After licking for a while, she was pretty wet. I placed my finger near and started to circle then gently started in. She moaned, then reached over and put her hand on my leg. After a little while I thougt I'd better try two. She was very small and tight. I knew it would be tough put my cock there so far. After a few more minutes, I was able to get
two fingers in. She seemed to like it and didn't seem to show any discomfort. When I felt I couldn't take it any more I got up. I went to go get a condum and she asked where I was going. I told her and she said that she didn't want me to use one, and wanted me to cum in her. I went back to the bed...she had her eyes closed. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "are you sure we should do this"? She said, "Yes, I have thought about this for so long". She opened her eyes, kissed me and our tongues met once again. When she closed her eyes I knew it was time to quit talking. So I moved to get back behind her, grabbing the lubricant on the way. I was both scared and anxious for what was minutes away from happening. All the times I had fantasized about doing this with Kate was about to become a reality......
Old 12-28-2001, 10:06 AM

Please rate this story

Please rate this story and maybe email some feedback.
Old 12-30-2001, 07:59 AM
dobbydog

I positioned myself as best I could. I felt the first thing I should do was gain her confidence. So, I took my cock and placed on her ass. Dragging my head up and down her crack. I placed the head right on her ass to get a response. I paused for a minute. She reached around with her right hand and pulled her right ass cheek for me. I knew it was time. I don't know why I was waiting. I took the lubricant and spread it on her ass. I wasn't sure if I had enough, so I started working it with my fingers. She started to moan a little in pleasure. I worked a finger right in, then the second. It was rather easy. I placed the head on her and started to push. It went right in, I couldn't believe it. I was still for a moment, then I felt her push into me. I pushed back and started into her. Little by little I eased in, making sure she was OK. Her eyes were closed and she showed no expression. I continued and to my surprise, was able to get all of it into her. My body against hers. I then felt her reach underneath and grab my balls. She played with them for a bit the went down to play with her clit. She then said' "fuck me baby... I want you to cum". I started easy back and forth. I knew it wasn't going to take long. She was so tight and hot. Like I had a heating blanket on my dick. The sight of my cock going in and out of her ass was amazing. I knew I was gonna go any second. So, I slowed a bit. I leaned over her an d whispered in her ear..."do you like it"? She said, "yes, but don't stop. It feels so good". I continued and when I was ready to cum, I told her. When it happened, I pushed into her as hard as I could, and her into me. We stayed that way for what seemed to be hours and I poured into her. God what a feeling. After things settled, I pulled out. I was still hard as a rock. She said, "you're not done"! I just looked at her. She said, "that was just the appetizer". With that, she rolled over and placed some pillows under her hips. She said, "lets do this again and this time you won't cum for a while. But when you cum, I want you to be kissing me". I moved to her. It was gonna be a little tricky this way. I said, "think I'll need some help". She responded, "oh, I'll help you" With that, she grabbed in and around each of her legs and pulled them way back to her chest for me. It looked like that was all the help I was going to need.
Old 12-31-2001, 06:53 AM
dobbydog

I pushed in little by little, and this time it was almost effortless. I had never done this this way. She started getting impatient and started moaning and sighing under her breathe. I think she was saying, "c'mon". After a while, we got into a rhthym and I was watching her to get a reaction. I didn't want to be too rough. She never slowed me. She was right, I wasn't anywhere near cumming again. It seemed like an hour had gone by. Nothing had changed, but I was getting tired. She said, "grab my legs and lean into me". I followed her everyword. Apparently I had my eyes closed most of the time. She told me to open them. She said she wanted me to look her in the eyes while we were doing this. Then she took the belt from the robe that was near, and wrapped it around my neck. Then she started to pull me in. When I got close...she whispered in my ear, "I want you to kiss me while you fuck me and not stop. The only thing I want you to think about is cumming in me." After a while, I came like never before....
Old 12-31-2001, 07:20 PM

Thanks for the rating. I was wondering if anyone read the whole story.
Old 01-01-2002, 05:35 AM

Capstone post - The Ending

We continued to kiss. Our tongues intertwined in saliva. I loved probing her mouth with my tongue. My cock was still hard. I couldn't believe it wasn't ready to come out but seemed to beg for more, even though we weren't moving. I was exhausted and didn't know if I could continue. I started to relieve my weight from her, but didn't release the hold I had on her ankles. She said, "no". I said, "I'm exhausted I have to lay down". She said, "one more time. Can we?" She told me she'd do the work. I knew I needed to get on my back and wasn't sure what she was going to do. As I laid back, she followed me as not to let me exit her. When we were situated, she turned around so her back was to me. She told me to hold my legs up like she did, then she got into a kneeling position. I couldn't believe some of the things this young woman was doing. As we continued on, she played with my balls an ass trying to get me to cum one last time. After a while she grabbed the dildo she had used on me earlier. She tried effortlessly to insert it. She remembered the success she had with it. Again, she was succeessful. I could not believe the feeling of what I was experiencing.

After we showered and ate a little breakfast, we made another pot of coffee and talked like nothing happened. She said she had to go. She kissed me and thanked me, as I did her. She said, "did I turn you on as much as you expected"? I said, "oh yes". I asked her the same. She said, "young guys aren't good at that like older men". She asked me if she still turned me on? And I said of course. She said, "good, and hopefully soon".

I saw her periodically when she'd come over. She'd always say how good I smelled, and asked if there was any coffee, and teased me by strutting that ass.