Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-20-2002, 10:10 AM
~figment of imagination~

Talking Summer's Halloween Party

Hanging the last bat over the fully stocked bar I stand back to get the whole view of all the cool decorations for the very busy night to come. Turning to enter the house I glance at the clock. It read 6:27. "Crap! The guests are going to start arriving any minute!" Dashing to my room to quickly freshen up and slip into my genie costume that I had made the week prior. The door bell rings as my last slipper slides on.

Eagerly I rush to the door to see who it was. There was a pirate, Black Pussy Cat, Spiderman, and even an Umpa Lumpa (from Willie Wonka and The Chocolate Factory), I showed them to the back because they were the employees I had hired for the evening. The Pirate and Pussy Cat were going to man the bar and Spiderman and the Umpa Lumpa were going to fix and prepare the meal and snacks. After I showed them to their places my guests begin to arrive.

Lilith comes in as a Demon Goddess (which is different from her usual self?!?) and all ready to party with a huge bottle of Mudslide mix. I take the bottle to the bartenders as she helps me greet all our masked guests. Some I recognize and some I do not. ((((you can become a character or one of the four workers mentioned above))))

I begin to lead everyone through the Haunted House to the back where the Bar and Buffet tables are. I grab my bottle of Vodka and kick back a few big swigs. The music starts playing and I move out to the dance floor. Lilith laughs, "Hey look Summer is a Genie with her Bottle!" I grin and keep on dancing taking a sip here and there. More guests arrive and join us in the back. I glance to see who has come and I recognize everyone now but one man. This tall dark creature dressed as an Arabian Sheik with fabric covering all of his face but his eyes. I look at his deep dark blue piercing eyes. I could feel him undressing me and I liked it.

Casually I start walking over to him trying hard not to grin. Looking up I ask him, "Would you like to rub my bottle?" While releasing the fabric in front of his face, he reached out and took a big drink from my bottle. As he hands me back my bottle I notice his big grin. Grinning back at this sexy man who seems so familiar I turn and present my butt towards him. Trying not to giggle I say, "If you rub this, I will grant you three wishes!" He reaches his well tone arm out and grabs my ass very firmly! Strong hands are such a turn on to me but I am SOOOO trying to contain myself. In his deep masculine voice he says, "My first wish is that you take off your entire costume." Being the nudist that I am I gladly granted his wish. I began to slowly to remove my costume making sure I didn't rip it. I worked hours on making it and no matter how sexy he is I be DAMNED if I will mess it up. Carefully I hang my costume over the back of a chair bending over just a bit more so he can get a good look. He walks over and picks me up off the floor caring me off into the dark yard towards the fake graveyard. Laying me gracefully on the damp grass in front of a tombstone he removes his costume revealing his very well defined muscular body. "So what in pretell is your second wish?" I ask him. He looks deep into my eyes as he begins to kneel down beside me. Leaning over me to where I can get a good sniff of his familiar cologne, he begins to kiss me deeply. As we kiss I feel his tongue moving inside my mouth gracefully intertwining against my tongue. I become weak from passion. Longing for more. Our lips part and he glances back at me. "Hi Summer!" he says with a big grin. Just then it clicks. I know who my mystery man is. "Coach, oh my, Coach!" hugging him hard with my arms and legs. With his devilish smile and quick wink, he just simply says, "Summer Summer Summer, yes it is me." ..................
Old 09-20-2002, 10:24 AM
Cynic Emeritus

I push her arms back over her head moving my mouth to her ear, gently licking and nuzzling it. My tounge moves back, across her pinkish cheek and back to those full, rosebud lips. I trace the lips with my tongue before running it back down, flicking across her chin and down her neck before sliding it down her breastbone between those two perfect boobs. I hold her hands over her head, as I lift up, look into her eyes and say, "I am going to take you, right here, right now."
I slowly bring my mouth to a ripe nipple, standing erect in the cold late October air, my lips encircle it and tug on it gently.

Meanwhile, back inside the party ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-20-2002, 10:42 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I look around shaking my head, the party is only 5 minutes old and the hostess is alread naked and moaning on the grass. I just pick up my tray and look out through my spider-man mask and walk towards the lovely demoness before me.

"Teanie weanie ma'am" I ask her.

"No thanks i prefer mine much larger", she replies while taking a big sip out of her bottle, letting some run down her chin.

"I am sure that could be arranged later ma'am" I said and she turned away from me with a wink.

So having been rejected I pick up my tray and begin to walk towards the other people, the middle part of my costume pointing the way.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:12 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The night is young and I have already been made an offer I can barely refuse, I think wickedly, watching Spidey's ass as he glides back into the kitchen...... this is gonna be my kind of party. From my throne (my usual spot on a barstool behind the bar) I people-watch or rather scope the scene for possible victims. In the distance I can hear the faint sounds of pleasure coming from the graveyard...just as it should be I reach up and turn the music up just a tad to mask the moans. Kids....sheesh!...I think to myself. I scout the crowd noticing those that mingle and those that stand aloof...hmmmmmm..... so hard to pick just one
Having made some mental notes, I decide I had better check on things in the kitchen.....wonder if that web slinger needs any help

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-20-2002, 11:14 AM
~figment of imagination~

Realizing it is only a few minutes into the party I grab Coach's head giving him a quick kiss and I say, "Coach, my dear sweet sexy Coach. I must go make sure everyone is having a good time. Let's continue this later." Very understanding as always he helps me to my feet. I bend over and pick up his costume helping him get it back on. Then I stroll back to the chair to get my costume. As I start putting it on Coach slaps my ass and gives me a wink.

Costume fully back on plus a few bits of grass on my back I was good to go and mingle. Plus my bottle is empty and I crave another drink. Walking up to the bar I see Lilith watching Spiderman's ass as he walks away. Hmm, I say to Lilith, "Yes, Spidey has a nice ass! Why don't you follow that web slinger and see what else he is making in my kitchen?"

Hanging out on the bar stool, waiting for my Margarita to be made, up walks another thirsty person.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Cynic Emeritus

I walk up to the bar, ask for a drink as only my eyes peer above the scarf covering my face. I look at Summer, gazing deep into her eyes as her perfect ass perfectly hugs the barstool.
I remove the scarf, take a sip, give her the "come hither" eyes one last time. I smile and walk past the kitchen where I see ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 09-20-2002, 12:32 PM
Bastard of Member

In the kitchen....

I was standing by the counter cutting up limes to go with the tray full of Shots of Quervo, cutting one lime and then downing a shot again and again.

"Well if I am going to get rejected I'll just boost the come on power a bit", I told myself as I put back another shot.

Just then I feel a pair of hands on my ass and my spider sense centered right in the front of my pants tingles. A tongue reaches out an licks my covered ear under my mask and I feel a pair of breasts pushed up against my back. I dont turn around just letting the stiffining nipples press against my costume.

Then she whispers in my ear, "Instead of wasting your lip movements on talking to yourself, i could give your mouth something chew on".
Old 09-20-2002, 12:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Pressed up against him I could feel his tight ass clench as I crushed Spideyboy against the counter....

When I release him enough to allow him to face me I reach behind him, grab a lime and some salt. I wipe the lime against my cleavage making the warm spot between my breasts wet and sprinkle some salt on making it adhere. I hand the web master another shot and gently pull his mask up just far enough for him to get the job done

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-20-2002, 12:54 PM
Bastard of Member

Me being the type to never pass up a good offer. I take the shot from her and look her in the eyes. She cannot see my eyes behind the mask so my intent stays hidden from her. I tilt back my head and drink the shot letting the tequila stay in my mouth loving the taste. I swallow and lean down and stick my tongue as far down as it can go and begin to lick upwards between her breasts. I lick up slowly my tongue flat on her chest going across the salt letting the lime juice flow over it.

I stand up and lick my lips and move my head foward to kiss this demoness before me. She quickly places her hand on my chest and pushes me away.

"I am in charge here, they dont call me the evil bitch for nothing", she exclaimed. With that she stood there and gave an evil laugh.

I pulled down my mask. Picked up the tray of drinks and disapointedly walked back out to the party to serve the guests.
Old 09-20-2002, 04:23 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Arriving as the sun sets I walk through the crowd of numerous people. I can see a Genie at the bar talking to a Sheik and a Demon Goddess rushing towards the kitchen. The Demon Goddess must be Lilith, I wonder who her victim is, the lucky bastard. I slowly and carefully walk to the bar and ask for red wine and offer my own thin wine glass. The bartender looks it over and fills it with wine. I lean against the bar and look throughout the crowd. I hear the Sheik and Genie whispering, and then I hear Summer's name. I slowly edge over and say, "So how wishes does a Vampyre get from this gorgeous Genie?"

Old 09-20-2002, 06:17 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
The heavy beat of music drifts over the night air as I make my way up the path to the party place. I spot the hostess surveying her guests and adjust my tri-corner hat and highwayman's mask before strolling over.
"Hi Genie, great party" I say as I reach her side. She turns as I speak, reaching towards her I pick several strands of grass from her hair.
"Part of the costume?" I ask and I notice her blush behind the veil. I cast flashing green eyes around the crowd wondering if there is anyone here with a bottle of tequila and a navel to drink it from....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-22-2002, 09:03 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Noticing now that my genie has several men drooling over her in her costume, I decide to wander further around the house. I can hear the moans and screams coming from the other rooms. Knowing that Lilith will not give it up THAT quickly, I realize the kitchen is a good place to get a shot.
"My god STO," I say, "how many shots are you doing? You need to be able to get it up later."
I look around the room and notice a trail of salt crystals disappear between Lilith's tits.
I give them both a and a and move on. Of course not being completely jealous but also knowing I have another wish or two to be granted from my super sexy genie, I look back at her behind the bar, finding the men picking sticks and grass out of Summer's hair. I wink at her and she just shrugs her shoulders for it was me that was responsible for putting a little too much of the outdoors into her hair ...

Old 09-22-2002, 10:14 PM
~figment of imagination~

My sweet sexy Coach has decided to go get some snacks and mingle. "Have fun!" I say with a sweet innocent smile.

Sitting alone at the bar I caught myself starring at this sexy Pirate Man making me another margarita, which feels like a few days more than a few seconds. Just then I hear someone asking me for a wish. Smiling I turn on my bar stool to see this handsome Vampyre grinning at me flashing his teeth. Being very charmed by his wicked grin I give a little smile (tilting my head and brushing my hair away from my neck) "Yes you may have one." He leans in and I feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and the coldness of his hand on my breast. Then he slightly bites on my neck just grazing me with his teeth. Standing back up he gives me one more wicked grin and walks off into the crowd to mingle.

Just as he walks off I turn to my other side as the "Highway Man" says Hello. "Well hello!" I say grinning from ear to ear. He then begins to make comments on the grass in my hair. He even picks out some. Talk about embarrassing. "Thank you. It is so nice to see you here." He grins and flashes his gorgeous green eyes. "Since I am a mess, I think I shall go take a shower and change. It seems if I have gotten a bit to dirty already this evening. I will see you in a few."

I head inside to go upstairs. I enter my quiet room that seems to be the furthest point from all my guests. I open the closet and pull out the mystical Fairy Costume from the year before and gently lay it on the bed. Walking into the bathroom I carefully take off the genie costume and lay it on the counter. I start the shower testing the water before I hop in. "Ah yes!" I say as I get in the warm streams of water. Reaching for the shampoo bottle I hear the door. Just then the lights went out. "Hello! Is there anyone in here?" No one answers but I know someone is in here. Feeling a little bit weary I ask one more time. "Is there anyone in here?" ....
Old 09-22-2002, 10:23 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

"Just your friendly Vampyre. Have I scared you? I saw you wander away and thought that maybe I could get more than just a nibble this time. But you seem to be showering.. and I do so love a sexy woman that is all wet. Can I offer a cold hand?" A small, soft light fills the room as a candle is lite from my billowing clothes.

Old 09-22-2002, 10:29 PM
Bastard of Member

I've gotten a little too toasty with the tequila...and have been wandering from room to room almost forcing the drinks upon people. Some highwayman took about half of them and started calling out "I come for belly buttons...give me them now", the he ran off. Anyway my tray was half empty and that was good cause to me the room was tilting left so that evened things out.

I went upstairs handing out drinks as I go and heard someone in the master bedroom. I peaked in the door and say a man in flowing robes holding a candle in the steamy room and was talking with someone...He didnt look like he needed a drink. Just as I turned to go I heard a crack....like the crack of a whip and felt a tap on my shoulder.