Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2004, 08:42 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

i just want to suck a hard cock!

i close my eyes and this might be what i see......
you enter the partialy enclosed gardens that we are in and spot me on my knees weeding and turning the earth with my hands,it's not hot out but there is a sheen to my skin as your gaze devours my still crouched body. I still haven't seen that you are here and rock backwards so that I am resting on my heels, knees parted slightly, and you can almost see my hot pussy waiting underneath my micro-mini skirt. I'm not wearing anything and the coolness from my parted legs feels delicious! I decide that I'll be much more comfy without my haltertop and peel it off over my head in one move.You have been stroking your cock thru your jeans almost absentmindedly,and it strains against the fabric of your jeans.
While my arms are above my head you make your move .Two long strides and suddenly your in front of me and have grasped both wrists in one hand ,and use the other to claim my top. My eyes fly open in fright and I gasp. but relax when I see a familiar outline in the bulge of your jeans. Yup I think to myself I've seen this bulge before! And it was mmm,mmm, good! You toss my top aside and laugh gently, I smile too and lick my lips, for i know what your wanting. a repeat performance. I look intently as you release that magnificent throbbing member from its confines.The sight of it makes my blue eyes sparkle. Finally you release my hands as you see that there will be no resistance from me.Unwittingly I have confessed with my eyes that there never was. Neither of us have spoken a word and see no reason to now. We exchange a knowing lewd nod,I move my face closer to your hard cock and part my full lips to recieve you. one of my hands has it's fingers wrapped around your dick and the other begins to fondle and caress your nut sac, in an instant in one spot then another never staying too very long so that you are constantly recieving new and varied sensations.
Meanwhile my tongue has lapped and slurped your stiffness from top to bottom and tongue tickled the ridge of your cockhead. And
by this time you are desperate to fill my mouth and throat with every inch of your throbbing hardness. So you take me by the hair firmly and push yourself forward and slip/slide all the way to the back of my throat. I get the message and begin suctioning your stiff prick in then out til we both have a rythym going when you interwined your fingers in my hair I became very very turned on and felt my pussy swell with heat, the clitty throbbing as the wetnness there lubed me up just right so I left your nuts for a short trip to my vagina. where my fingers expertly parted my swollen lips and zeroed in on my clit. which causes my whole body to tremble just slightly and I try to suck your cock even further down my throat suddenly you let a strangled groan escape and start pumping faster and harder guiding my head with your hand while you work it in then out then in , I swirl tongue all over you trying to give you as many diferent sensations at one time as possible..i start rocking my whole body back and forwardfuriously fingering my pussy while it's juices are rolloing out of me and down my thighs I am so fucking ready to come and so are you harder and faster we both start spasming almost at same moment and you thrust in and stop at back of my throat and deposit thick sweeet strings of beautiful cum into my mouth .I swallow the first spurts no problem and do my best to swallow it all but a few drops manage to escape from the corner of my lips and trail their way down my chin before I can lick it back in. meanwhile my pussy has exploded and my whole body is trembling as I experience a tidalwave sized orgasm I let your cock out of mouth long enough to let an excited laughing squeal out then promptly suck you all the way back in ..you try to stop me cause it feels so good it almost hurts but I dont let go your body shudders an your hips pump forward involuntarily. OMG I think to myself that was one of the longest , largest, orgasms that i''ve ever experienced. and we both collapse onto the grass next to the bed of earth that I had long since forgotten. our breathing coming in quick gasps as we cradle eachother together arms and legs intertwined in a passionate tangle.Finally our breathing calms down and I am first speak. I tell you what I had just been thinking and you nod in agreement even as the words are coming from my mouth. I look into your eyes then lay my head upon your chest. We are both exausted an fall into a nap. with small satisfied grins playing upon our lips.
THE END
THIS IS MY FIRST SUCH WRITING PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT NEEDS FIXING OR IF IT WAS EVEN ANY GOOD I NEED TO LEAVE FOR NOW BUT I'LL BE BACK LATER TO DO SOME EDITS. BE KIND? BG1

Last edited by boilergirl1 : 06-19-2004 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:28 AM
gurly gurl

Very hot.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Me

Very, very hot. Nothing like a good BJ.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:04 PM
Huggable!

BG that was excellent!!

mmmmm........ TY!!
Old 06-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Carpe diem

boilergirl...you have a nice touch oh, i mean with your writing great experience the way you described it keep up your writing, i'm looking forward to more
Old 06-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Yep, very well told .... this entry would fit perfectly as one of our stories ... look forward to seeing more "stories" and other posts from you.
Old 06-19-2004, 03:25 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Boilergirl, that was terrific.....look forward to seeing more....and by the way, you hit two of my favorite activities in one story....gardening and sucking cock....now does it really get any better?
Old 06-19-2004, 11:30 PM
I make sexytime with you

Wow

Could just about imagine myself in that situation
I want to do something that matters
Old 06-20-2004, 10:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Anthony_K Send a message via AIM to Anthony_K Send a message via MSN to Anthony_K Send a message via Yahoo to Anthony_K
Thumbs up

WOW, Boilergirl...that was a verrrry steamy story!!! You do give good head...errrrrr, you do know how to write a nice story!!!

I only wish I could be so lucky!!!

Anthony
Old 06-20-2004, 10:44 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
awesome, now you and I need to make that reality
Old 06-21-2004, 10:01 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Your story had the desired effect here, BG...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Only the Shadow knows

Wow !!!! that was great .... You need to write stories and post them !!!!!!
Old 06-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Fabulous story, Boilergirl... I'd love to be her!

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 06-21-2004, 10:41 PM
gurly gurl

What I would give to suck a hard cock right now.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Mr Lizzardbits

<<<<<<<steps up

BG what an amazing story very hot