Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2003, 11:53 PM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
omg

you will never belive what has happened to me!!!

Backround:

I met Adam on an online personals website. (yea lavalife!!!!! Thank you soooo much) We started dating and fell in love. Our first date lasted over 6 hours as did the second and third..... Soon we were going out 5 out of 7 days. This posed several problems for us. We live an hour apart and Adam wasn't getting home til 3am and has to get up at 5:30. He was dog tired. I decided to go up to cook him dinner one night and had a great time. Then, I came up 2 days later and somehow never left. That was at our 1 month mark. then a month ago...
At the 4 month mark Adam dropped a huge bomb. I can't say I didnt see it coming but still i was shocked. He told me that he hasn't been happy for a couple weeks and thought he needed some space. He said we are not working out, but I didnt want to believe it. I cried and cried. He wanted me to move out!!!!! A week goes by and Iam a total wreck! Shaking like a leaf and emotional. Felt like I was starting to fall into this deep dark black pit with no bottom and no way out. We didn't really talk about it at all the next few days. Adam was sleeping on the couch and I was alone in our bed. I was lonely and miserable. His mom and step dad were coming to visit that next weekend. We had a reasonably good visit but we still had an elephant in the living room that no one was talking about. We all knew it was there but didnt want to disturb it. On top of everything else I was 2 weeks late with my period. (Great luck.) Accidently told his mom about being late and how scared i was. (hadnt told adam yet.) We talked and she helped us set an apointment with a free clinic. Turns out im not pregnant. (whew, big sigh) Still havent started my period though... Grrrr I'll be a month late on he 6th of october..... Hoping im not one of the lucky 1% that the test misses.

Story:
Ok now onto the good stuff. I went into an independant pet store to look around and ran into my best friend from hughschool we hadnt seen each other in 5 years. It was like we had never parted. We hung out for the next few daysI invited kaytee ( the best friend) and zeke (her hubby)over for dinner. Adam was being all lovey dovey all of a sudden and the man hasn't kissed har d for a month. I turned to Jello. We kept kissing the while time and I was in heaven. Then later he said we need to talk. He whispered to me that he doesn't want me to leaveanymore!!!!!!!!!! I leaped up and ran to call mom and tell her. I grabbed Kaytee and took her to the bedroom for girl talk. I told her and we started jumping up and down and hugged fiercely. After Kaytee and Zeke left, Adam and I cuddled on the couch and kissed. I started running my hands all over his body. He pushed my hand to his groin like he wanted to be caressed. I then went down on him with a fervor I have never done. After he came, we cuddled again. Then, he started caressing my breasts and said how much he missed "them" (I am rather heavy chested) Then he caressed me and made me cum. It was the best orgasm I have ever had. Then he went to bed. He is still sleeping on the couch. But only til he gets used to us again. In a few days we will be back to the same old relationship. I am so happy. I hope everthing works out for us. I am waiting to spend the rest of my lifetimes with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heidicam 039.jpg (11.9 KB, 1284 views)