Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2002, 10:20 AM

Writing stories

I enjoy writing mails to people, is this something others like to do. Of course they are of an adult nature and I having written to the person, could be either sex, and try and write to match their interest.
Anyone else here like writing or receiving?
Old 11-01-2002, 11:45 AM
Creampie Babe

I can and have written hot and nasty stories, but I prefer just e-mailing about my own true life stories, as my life is so slutty and wild! True life stories are MUCH hotter because the person knows this actually happened to you.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:48 AM

I would love to be in that position, but haven't had that much really hot to write about, well except the time I found my ex-wife with her boss I guess.
I'd like to read some of your experiences if you are happy to let me, or have you had some posted here already?
Old 11-01-2002, 11:57 AM
Creampie Babe

No, I don't have any experiences posted. I can PM stories to you, if you want. I don't know when I'll write something. But I'll put your name down, and when I have some time, I'll send some stories your way.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:01 PM

I'd love to read some of your stories, you can mail or pm, If you'd like me to send you anything let me know.
I had a msn conversation with a freind and his wife that was pretty good recently, but I guess loads of people do that now! :-)
Old 11-01-2002, 12:04 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by robin44
I'd love to read some of your stories, you can mail or pm, If you'd like me to send you anything let me know.

Cool! Thanks.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:07 PM

I look forward to hearing from you, I have just sent a part completed story to a friend would you like to read that? It's to the chap who I spoke to with his wife.
Old 11-02-2002, 07:44 AM

Writing sexy stories is great fun, but there is a MAJOR problem. Just as it's difficult to be enthusiastic about planning a great meal when your tummy's full, I find my writing is less lively if I'm having an active and satisfying sex life.

When my lady is away or working nights I can write easily, but I have to save up any solo orgasms as a reward for the day's writing.

Anyone else noticed this?
Old 11-02-2002, 08:13 AM
Just me.

Haven't for some time now, but I used to write stories for my wife. Especially if I was away for a week or so on a business trip, I'd spend evenings in the hotel writing sexy stories and would mail those home for her to read. I had a ball. Now that I'm retired and not on the road, haven't written any for a while. Maybe I ought to do that again ... hmmm.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to TonyWriter Send a message via Yahoo to TonyWriter
Both

I love writing erotic stories especially for women. I also love sharing erotic relationships and email with women online.

Reading erotic stories, especially those written by women, and having a women share those hidden feelings (that woman hidden inside that she can't share with the real world) in person or online is soooo damned erotic.

If you'd like to read any of my stories let me know and I'll share them with you.

Tony