Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2003, 08:44 AM
Banned

Wink Dressed bf in panties and bra

Last night my folks were at the movies my bf came over. After playing around a bit, I dared him to put on my panties. To my surprize he did. Then I put my bra on him. The action was awesome. Have any of you dressed your bf, or have any of the guys been dressed by his gf?
Old 06-17-2003, 03:33 PM

Actually, Bitsy, this is the only thing a lady has asked me to do to which i said "No". Looking back I regret this because it was obviusly going to turn her on so much and possibley enrich our love-life so much. Good for you two!
Old 06-17-2003, 11:48 PM
This space for Rent

Been there, done it, wrote the book, sold the T-shirt.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:55 PM
~Insatiably Wicked Tease~

Send a message via ICQ to Goddess_X

What is it about this forum that makes us so open? *sigh*

This thread reminded me of one of my first online friends. We met playing virtual pool and became fast friends. One day after we had known eachother for almost a year online, he made a little comment to me about his girlfriends panties. I made a comment back about my thinking a man wrapped in satin and lace would be sexy. He asked if I was kidding to which I assured him I was not. Well this apparently made him comfy enough with me to share one of his biggest fantasies and also a hidden secret. He enjoyed wearing his girlfriends panties when she wasn't home. He was embarrassed by it and seemed sad when he told me that his g/f was very conservative and proper and he knew if she found out she would call him a freak. We discussed it openly a few times after that. My thinking was basically that I know I love the feel of satin and silk against my skin and it turns me on, why shouldn't a man enjoy the same feelings?

What transpired after this was my friend living out his fantasy/fetish. He bought himself satin panties and would wear them under his jeans to work. He even shared pictures of himself at work with his jeans down and his cock (which was beautiful I must add) pressed beneath the fabric.

I look back on this now and realize the power of acceptance. My friend eventually ditched the conservative woman and has since entered an accepting loving relationship with a woman who loves his fetish as much as he does. I dont talk to him anymore, I think because he found just what he was lacking. I am very happy for him and appreciative of his honesty in sharing his secrets with me.

Just thought I would share.

:lust:
Old 06-20-2003, 07:51 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Excellent story GoddessX!!! I'm glad he found someone accepting of him as a whole!

And bitsy.... I really happy that you two have found something that you enjoy so much! That's always wonderful to hear!

No, I've never been dressed like that, and to be honest the thought doesn't really interest me that much. But if a gf wanted me to, I wouldn't hesitate! It can't hurt to try!

Congratulations bitsy, hope you have lots and lots of fun!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Couple Wearing Panties

Couple Wearing Panties

I love making my husband wear panties, making him wear satin panties is my favorite. We actually go shopping together for panties and often pick out matching ones. We get some funny smiles at the checkout when paying since we both wear a different size. Feeling him through the panties turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties, he usually ends up exploding in the panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy panties. Check out our profile for more about us.