Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Slut Lolver

~Under The Black Lights~with pic.

It has been awhile sense I posted a story so it's time. I thank everyone for all the views of my other stories. Some of you may have visited my site and read this one but if you haven't please enjoy it. Check my profile for web site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the Black Lights
by Cjack

We were going dancing. It had been some time sense my wife Kim and I had been dancing. I hadn't told her that I had heard of a club I thought she would like. Some of the guys at work told me about all the fun they had there.

I wanted to make sure she was dressed just right. A black shirt and black blouse with white silk panties and bra. Usually I didn't want her to wear panties so tonight she looked funny at me when I told her to put them on. As we left she looked real cute with her blonde hair and a small red rose tucked in it. Her nice big tits were straining her blouse.

As we entered the club I had to stop a minute so my eyes could adjust to the darkness. As we got farther into the club I could see the black lights over the dance floor that I had heard so much about. I looked around and saw some white ladies, white couples and some black men. There were a few mixed couples but it looked like most of the white women were looking. We took a seat near the dance floor where I would be able to see the action.

We had just ordered our drinks when a black man approached our table.
"Sir would you mind if the lady dances?"
I looked at her and said, "if she cares to, be my quest."
She looked at me and smiled with an evil grin and stepped out on the floor. I watched closely so I could see what I had heard about.

The black light more or less made her black shirt and blouse disappear and all you could see was her white under clothes. They stood out real bright ageist her creamy white skin. I couldn't see him under the black lights and it looked as if she was dancing by herself. Then I saw something black cover her butt cheek. It had to be his hand. As I watched his hand moved down the backside of her ass and covered between her legs in the back. Soon I saw one of her bar cups was covered and her tits was moving around. I knew she was getting felt up real good. I watched his hands go over both cheeks and pull her to him. He must be rubbing her ageist his hard cock. From time to time I was sure they were kissing. It looked like he would hold her close and his hands would cover first one side of her panties and then the other. I knew she was enjoying this. I couldn't see it but I was sure she had her hand in his pants and playing with his cock. He must not be wearing underwear as I couldn't see any on him.

He was a tall man, about 6' 4" or so and she was 5' 5". He had his head shaved as I'm sure his cock and balls were. If the size of his hands mean anything his cock must be big. His skin was a real dark chocolate while her skin was a creamy white. She had never been with a black man before but we had talked about it while having sex. I would tell her she should take a big black cock deep into her belly and make it explode. She knew I approved for her to do it. It seemed to turn her on because she always had strong orgasms when I would get her off.

While I watched my cock was feeling the excitement. I tried not to rub it because I didn't want to get off to early. So I watched and enjoyed. I saw other ladies getting the same treatment on the floor. Some on the side lines were getting it also. After four slow dances she came back to the table and sit on my knee. After lightly kissing my lips she buried her head in the nap of my neck and whispered," he wants me to go out to his van with him if that is OK with you."
I slipped my hand under her skirt and felt her hot wet pussy. "it's OK with me if you promise to bring this back wetter," I said.
"I'll do what I can," she said as she went back on the floor. A few minutes later I saw them slip out the side door.

It seemed like time went so slow. She was gone about an hour but I thought it was 3 or 4. As I waited I saw other ladies getting felt up on the floor. One girl was led to a table in a dark corner where I saw her give a blow job. It was so erotic to see these white ladies being used by these black guys. I wondered what Kim was doing at that moment.

Kim came back in by herself about five minutes before he did. Again she sit on my knee so I knew she wanted something from me. As she started to talk I noticed cum was still on her cheek and beautiful lips so I stooped over and kissed her. "Did you get fucked?"
"No not yet, he wants us to go to his place so we can do a lot more. Oh he said to tell you he is Bi."
"Did you suck him then and do you want to go"
"Yes and Yes, He was good sucking and I want to fuck him."
"Why did he tell you he is Bi?"
"Hell I don't know maybe he wants to fuck you too."
"No way," I said as we got up to go make arrangements to go.

He had a real nice home and it showed signs of another lady living there also. He led us down a long hall to the bedroom suite. It was large with a sofa, hot tub and king size bed. It also had mirrors everywhere including the ceiling. Low music and normal lighting was on.
"I"ll go mix some drinks and you can be getting ready to fuck," he said.
After he left Kim said, "I wonder what he wants me to do I was ready to fuck him an hour ago?" She started undressing.

She didn't need any foreplay as that is what they had been doing most of the evening. She was ready, laying with her legs spread wide for him. He was on his knees between her legs with his hard cock a few inches above her belly. Suddenly I moved from the sofa and sit on the edge of the bed. I reached over and took his cock in my hand and pulled it to her waiting pussy lips.
"Go ahead push it in, Give it to her, She needs fucked bad, Don't stop until you explode deep in her," I said.
I rubbed her tits while he fucked her. Then he rolled over pulling her up on top of him. She laid forward kissing him as she moved up and down on his long hard dick. I moved in behind her and ran my stiff tongue back and forth in the crack of her ass and around the rim of her hole. Soon I Let my tongue slid down to their connection. As I ran my tongue around her cunt lips and over his cock shaft I knew this is what he wanted when he said he was Bi. I wanted him to cum big and fill her with a hot load so I moved down to his big balls. I licked his bag and sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time. It wasn't long before they were both ready to cum with me going from his balls to her asshole and back again. His large black hands covered her creamy white cheeks again as he pulled her down on him burying his cock deep into her body. She just relaxed there as he pumped his hot load into her belly.
After this time they played in the hot tub a while before fucking again. I watched and stroked most of the night while they played. It was so exciting and sexy to watch them.

We went back to the club a few times over the next year and never run into him again. I know she always wanted too and we talk about him most everytime we make love.
Close this window to return to the previous page.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suck my tit cropped 3.jpg (20.0 KB, 9074 views)

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 11-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Slut Lolver

I thank everyone that has enjoyed reading this story. I have others posted here you can also enjoy or visit me to read others.
Cjack

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"