Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2001, 03:19 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Unhappy Woman’s UNDERWEAR ???

Just one perspective!

FOR ME, guys and little kids have underwear, ladies have lingerie. I love women in every way and find them very different and desirable. Everything feminine is a turn-on to me and I don’t know anything more personal or intimate than the silky things next to their sweet bodies. From the tactile sensations to the visual beauty, what is called “intimate wear” can only add to the arousal for me.

Even while hiking together through the woods in winter I find it stimulating knowing a sexy lady is inside those cloths. Lingerie is much more than utilitarian for me. There is one hell of a large industry providing special clothing that is only to emphasize her sexiness.

I do agree with the woman that wear “woolies” that it is something to be ripped off and discarded, but nothing can turn a piece of meat into a fine dinner like a formal place setting.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-03-2001, 09:51 AM
kitten

well....i like lacy, i like satin, i like whatever Master chooses. lol. HE likes lacy, silk, sometimes thongs, sometimes nothing, usually nothing if i'm wearing a skirt or dress, i love this too, the "airish" feeling. *S* and every bra i own is at least 1 cup size to small, most of them two, very delicious feeling when my nipples get hard, not to mention the extra cleavage created. also love the shear blouses. it makes me feel sexy to know my pretty bra is visible, and i ALWAYS cut off those pesky tags!
Old 03-26-2017, 01:57 AM
Just me.

** BUMP **

Many of these posts were from before I registered at Pixies-Place. I agree with PF ... ladies have a remarkable degree of choice in the intimate apparel they can choose from and so much of it is very sexy. Love it all. I think sheer and lacy and smooth and skimpy are all especially sexy but it's all good!
Old 10-01-2017, 01:55 PM
SexyDiva

Bras and Panties

I like sexy and comfortable. I can wear sexy, lacy, balconette or plunge bras, but when it comes to my panties, I need to be comfortable. the don't necessarily have to be cotton, but soft breathable fabric.