Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories > Erotic Challenges
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2006, 10:30 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Halloween Challenge

Ghouls & Vamps
Here's your chance!

Have you always had a love for all things spooky? Does the idea of sex with something supernatural really get your freak on? Does the idea of being possessed mean more to you than BDSM????

This Halloween I invite you to challenge yourself to write something frightfully sexy! This is an inclusion and no exclusions challenge. I'd also encourage you to let your imagination fly with a freakishly bizarre title.

Words to include: (please bold or highlight in some fashion)
trick
treat
spectre
blood
desicrate
vampire
mummy
pumpkin/jack o'lantern
bats
witch

I look forward to creaming & screaming from your results!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Just me.

It was a dark and dreary night with the moon taking on a blood red color. You know, the kind of night mummy used to warn you about. A night filled with the spectre of that Irish dude, Jack O’Lantern, making it big with a pumpkin in the patch. Must have been a treat for him, though. Meeting a pumpkin that likes to turn an evening trick. Personally though, I think they’ve both got bats in their belfries. Have to be careful saying that, though, and be sure not to desecrate the vamp. After all, vamp-ire is something terrible and you never know witch way it might go.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:16 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Excellent DB!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
LOL0- thats a good one DB.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Just me.

Dank boo!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Just me.

I expected to see lots of entries. Oh well, I'll offer a second one just to keep the thread going:

The spectre of the pumpkin carved into a traditional Jack O’Lantern shape and illuminated by a candle, added and an eerie glow to the room. The "trick or treat" bags were on the table filled with their sweet rewards while witch Hazel and that ol’ vampire Vladamir went bats for each other rolling around on the rug.

When mummy saw what they were doing, her eyes turned blood red and it was clear that gooey cum wasn’t the only thing that was going to desecrate their writhing bodies.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

I'm currently making a story, but it's going to be a longer read than short.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Sin Diesel

You know what...not to desecrate on the challenge of this thread...but I have to apologize to Lilith and everyone...I meant to have a juicy, pumpkin-pie story ready for today...something to read by the light of a bedside Jack-O'Lantern...but the spectre of "life" kept interfering with the creative process, like a witch casting a spell and making me bats in getting shit unraveled from being mummy-tied...so, not to trick you all into waiting longer, but if y'all don't mind a belated Halloween erotic story, with a sexy vampire and other randy supernatural characters, it'll cum a bit later...but I guarantee a treat to get your blood pumping!*

*along with your fists and your fingers or whatever else you use to get off whilst reading dirty stories

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 10-31-2006, 04:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

great job

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 11-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Just me.

Irezumi Kiss, I loved it. Fantastic!

Just wish we'd had a few more stories. Maybe, Lilith, we can do something like this again for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years?