Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Always a good morning

Early Lunch

One day, a day that started like any other, I found myself alone in the house with nothing to do. The dishes were done, the laundry folded and all my emails were answered. What to do, what to do? That’s when I started to think how nice it would be to go have a few private moments.

Sometimes, I give myself quickies, but this time, I thought I’d do it right. I slipped out of my clothes, lay down on the bed and pulled out my vibrator and lubricant and started to slowly use the vibrator on my clit. As I did, I allowed my mind to wander back to one of my favorite times when we were together. I was thinking about riding on top of you with my head thrown back and my breasts poking out. It was very hot. It was a slow, comfortable screw.

I wasn’t in any hurry, so I let the images build slowly in my head and the sensations to build slowly in my loins.

Today, of all days, you decided to come home for lunch. I didn’t hear you come in. You pushed open the bedroom door quietly, thinking that perhaps I’d taken a nap. You weren’t prepared for what you were seeing……but you got used to the idea very quickly.

You came in quietly and took off your jacket, but you cleared your throat once or twice to let me know you were there, so I wouldn’t be alarmed.

I wasn’t.

I opened my eyes for a moment, saw you, and smiled, continuing with what I was doing.

You went down on your knees at the edge of the bed, put your chin in your hands and just watched for a few minutes as I tensed and relaxed, my body getting clammy and tight, vibrator moving around my clit, then slipping inside my open lips.

You put out your finger tentatively, unsure if you were welcome to help. You’re always welcome to help. You took the vibrator from me and started working your magic.

Within a few minutes, I was totally ready to cum. Just before I did, you decided to join me. You were out of your pants so fast, I was surprised you hadn’t sprained something.

And then you were in so fast, that it took my breath away. I was delighted for the company and I told you so. We both came very quickly.

I opened my eyes and smiled into yours, glad to have you home.

Sunshine

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 09:17 PM.