Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2004, 07:33 PM

What I'd do to you

OK, a while back I wrote my wife a story/letter that I've decided to share with you wonderful pixies. PLEASE tell me what you think.

This story is the result of being away from my beautiful and sexy fiance and getting extremely horny in the process.

To my baby: You have doubts about yourself, just as I do. However, I want you to know that in my eyes, your perfect. Every time I see you, my dick hardens a little bit. When I see you crawling to bed naked, the surge of blood into my dick weakens me to the point of having to stay perfectly still. As many nights as we’ve slept together, I figured you would have noticed by now that the mere sight of you makes me hard as a rock. I think of you constantly, usually in one of three ways. Concerned for the well-being of my baby. Love for my amazing wife. Then the overwhelming lust for a woman willing to try anything for the sake of my sexual pleasure. Actually, sometimes I like to think of you as my own personal sex kitten. That’s usually when I end up fucking your brains out.

I’m writing this “story” in hopes that you will be dripping wet by the end of it at which time you will be unable to control your lust and basically attack me. I also have a special request to ask of you. One thing that has always made me a little hornier than normal is squirters, basically when your pussy juices gush when you cum. I want you to do this, and all it requires of you is to lay there and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and well I think you get the point. I know I’ll be too horny to last that long when you’re reading this but maybe I’ll clean you up with my tongue and see where things go from there. If you’re not already wearing the black skirt, put it on. And if you have panties on, take them off. If you’ve got a thong then I guess you can leave it on. Also, I’d like to lick your pussy while you read this. I won’t get too carried away either so you can focus on the story.

The last time we had sex where I ate your ass while you bent over the bed and then I fucked you doggy style on the edge of the bed was nothing short of amazing. I just love your ass and to feel the soft yet firm cheeks between my lips drives me wild. I love the way your ass molds around my fingers as I grab handful after handful. I love being that close to your pussy as well. Your smell and taste intoxicates me and as strange as it sounds, I miss your smell itself. I’ll smell my fingers as often as possible whenever I have fingered you. I wish I could eat you ALMOST every day, mumbling: fucking period.

I’d want you to be bent over the bed like before. I want to run my hands over the soft skin of your ass. Slowly I’d gab a handful of each cheek and slowly begin sucking and nibbling at your entire ass. I’d slide my tongue between your cheeks as I part them with my hands. I want to slowly tease your crack with my tongue. I want to suck your ass into my mouth. I have to fight to keep control of myself as I begin to flick my tongue over your asshole. I would slowly trail my tongue from your ass to your pussy as I lift a hand to rub your clit. I rub your clit over and over and I tease your pussy lips with my tongue. I spread your lips with my tongue and expose your inner pussy to the cold air. This instantly sends electrical shockwaves through your body and you begin to press yourself against my face.

I take this movement as my cue and after a few lingering licks I move my tongue to your ass. I circle your hole with my tongue feeling your ass clench and then begin to relax. I move my tongue circles inward until I finally find the tip of my tongue pressing against your tightest hole. I turn my attention more towards my fingers stimulating your clit. I slide my fingers up and down your slit, feeling your juices drip down my fingers. I can’t help but push my tongue as far in your ass as possible. I take my now very lubricated fingers and attack your clit while I attack your ass with my tongue. I take my other hand and slide my thumb inside your pussy and immediately begin stimulating your g-spot. You realize that you have a very orgasmic time ahead of you and begin to relax until you feel the building of an orgasm. Your asshole, clit, and g-spot being stimulated all at once would be too much and you cum with a loud moan.

I lay you down on the bed on your back and get some things from some drawers as you play with yourself. When I finally arrive back between your legs you see that I have the purple vibrating cockring around the big vibrator. I turn them both on low and begin to slide them up and down your slit. Slowly, I place the vibrator at your entrance and begin to slowly enter you. After I get the “head” inside you I stop and slide the cockring forward. Slowly and skillfully I begin to tease you. The vibrations inside you echoed throughout your entire pussy making you even wetter. You then begin to feel the “horns” of the cockring stimulating your clit. You tilt your head back with your mouth falling open as your moans increase in volume. It feels like several tiny tongue just lapping away at your clit at an unbelievable pace. Slowly I begin to move the vibrator further inside you. This pushes the cockring against you clit and you immediately let out a high pitched moan. After leaving it there for a moment and twisting it from side to side, I begin to slowly withdraw. After having such direct contact, feeling the cockring return to it’s original position and feeling the light butterfly kiss type of contact seemed almost better than before. After attacking your clit once again with the cockring I slowly begin to fuck you with the vibrator.

I can’t help myself anymore and move my left hand down to stroke my cock. As you are pounded with the alternating sensations that the cockring is giving you, you move your hand down and grab the cockring positioning it exactly where you want it. You prop yourself up on your other arm and watch the vibrator slide in and out of your very wet pussy. You watch your clit as the vibrating egg on the cockring slides back and forth shaking your clit mercilessly. You look up at me and notices that I’m jerking off. You take hold of the vibrator and say “show me” never taking her eyes off my hidden crotch. I slide up onto the bed and begin stroking my cock. Your eye’s were fixed and you quickly match my strokes with the vibrator. You match my rhythm stroke for stroke while watching my fingers slide over my hard throbbing cock. You grind the vibrating egg against your clit as you moan through clenched teeth.

I lay down next to you with my head next to your currently occupied pussy and my cock in hand was directly next to your face. I move the cockring around so that the horns are now tickling your asshole which is by this point, soaked in pussy juice. I move my hand down and hold open your pussy lips with my fingers. I also lean over and begin licking at your clit, sliding my sensitive tongue across your quivering clit all the while watching you fuck yourself at the rate of my own strokes. I decide I like this position quite a bit and begin to get comfortable, never missing a stroke of my cock. I slide my hand to your ass and begin to press the vibrating egg against your asshole as I suddenly attack your clit with my lips and tongue. Soon you begin to quicken your pace and before too long the vibrator became a blur pounding in and out of your beautiful pussy. You feel your orgasm building and you know it’s going to be a big one. You start panting and moaning as you buck your hips all over the place. Soon the overwhelming vibrations on your ass, in your pussy, and the experienced and hungry tongue attacking your clit overtake you and you have no choice but to cum. I open my eyes and out of the corner of my eye I can see that throughout your entire orgasm, you kept your eye’s locked on my hand stroking my cock. The head of my dick is only inches away from your face the entire time and you watch in great detail every inch of every stroke.

As your orgasm begins to subside I remove the vibrator and cockring. I move to a position where I can give long wide strokes of my tongue over your slit. You basically go limp and just lay there enjoying the sensations I was giving you. But it’s not too long before the nympho in you comes out and soon you’re beginning to moan all over again. You close your eyes and begin to tilt your head back and forth moaning. I open my eyes again and I see how close my dick is to your open mouth and I can’t help myself. I slowly reposition myself so that my dick was practically touching your lips. Sure enough when you moved your head, you had my hard throbbing cock sliding against your lips. You look down at me with a not-so-nice look on your face but after seeing the pleading look in my eyes you decide to let your lust take over. Slowly you open your lips until the head of my dick is just barely inside your lips. You close your lips and you end up kissing as much of my head as possible. Then you take my cock in your hands and lick along the sides from bottom to top until ending at my head where you this time opened your mouth and took the head in. You slowly run your tongue along my sensitive skin, and begin doing figure 8's with your tongue.

Now baby, one thing I’ve never been able to explain is that I get so turned on seeing and feeling you go down on me I almost get stage fright. That’s why I pretty much need constant stroking of some kind. If your mouth get’s tired just sit back and stroke me for a little while and occasionally lick the head.

You start to flip over so that you’re on top of a 69. I quickly grab two big handfuls of ass and lower your pussy onto my waiting tongue. At the same time, you bring your mouth down to my cock. I was the first to make contact when I suddenly sucked in your clit and flicked it with my tongue. You surprise me by attacking my cock with the same lust as I had your clit. We match each others rhythm lick for lick, suck for suck. It isn’t long before we’re both at our braking points. You take all but the head of my dick out of your mouth and begin to stroke as madly as I was flicking my tongue over your clit as I finger your g-spot. We both feel the onset of cumming and begin to moan because of it. The increased sensation of moaning while eating each other brought us both over the edge and soon your pussy began clamping down on my fingers and tongue. As your orgasm was ripping through your body and you were moaning loudly with my dick still in your mouth and your hand a blur on my shaft. I couldn’t hold out any longer and my first shot of cum hit the back of your throat. You lifted your head just enough to have the rest shoot on your face and lips. You turn yourself around and kiss me. I take my cum into my mouth and share it with you as we kiss. You move your hand down and slowly stroke my cock as you lay your head on my chest.

It takes both of us a few minutes to recover but after an experience like that, my dick is still rock hard. Quickly I move you to where you are face down in the middle of the bed. I then put pillows under your hips. Slowly, I move myself up to where my lips are just behind your ears and the length of my cock is pressing against your slit. I then reach over and grab the cockring and tell you to stimulate your clit with it and that I would take care of the rest. I move your hair to one side and begin kissing your neck and back. You can feel my cock actually throbbing against your pussy and you begin to grind yourself against me. Slowly I run my hand up your thigh and then to your pussy. I easily slip two fingers in and immediately attack your g-spot while sucking and nibbling on your neck. The sensations you feel are so pleasurable, you begin to relax to the point where the only purpose in your life is to cum.

You guide the vibrating cockring to your clit until you feel the horns attack it. The vibrator shakes and stimulates your sensitive little clit relentlessly. Feeling my fingers run up and down your g-spot heightens your lust even more. You focus your attention on my fingers in your pussy. I put my fingers together as I stroke your g-spot, slowly at first but gradually building. I would continue this for a moment until I suddenly press my fingers hard against your g-spot, rubbing it firmly and quickly as I suck part of your neck into my mouth. I suck harder and harder as I continue to jerk my fingers back and forth across your g-spot. You feel your flesh being sucked into my mouth and you quickly focus on the feelings my mouth is giving you. You feel your flesh begin to stretch as I pull more and more of your neck into my warm, wet mouth. My tongue begins to dance on your skin as you feel the oncoming of an orgasm. I feel your pussy begin to rhythmically squeeze my fingers as I continue to down right abuse your g-spot. Soon you explode into orgasm with a deep guttural moan escaping from your lips. As your orgasm reaches it’s peak, I forcefully press down onto your g-spot and you really grind yourself on to the vibrating cockring. The completely overwhelming sensations keep you in a constant state of orgasm.

I slide my lips to your ear and in between the occasional lick of your ear I softly whisper “You may begin to feel the need to pee but don’t worry, you won’t. I’m trying to make you squirt so when you start to feel the urge to pee, don’t hold it in because it won’t work.” All you can do is nod as you moan almost constantly. You focus on my fingers sliding back and forth across your g-spot all the while pressing hard enough to sustain your orgasm. You then focus on your abused clit, more sensitive than ever before you grind the vibrating egg against your clit. The erotic ecstacy brings you to the point that you are one constant orgasm. Shaking and quivering, orgasm after orgasm rips through your body without abandon. You begin to feel the sensations I described and you take a big breath of air. I take that and the chaotic convulsions inside your pussy to take as a sign that you are ready.

I raise my lips to your ear again and begin to whisper, “Remember, don’t hold it in. I want you to push until your pussy gushes all over my fingers!” You gasp once again as you continue to push. I start to move my tongue down the backside of your body. Teasing your neck and tracing down your spine, my warm tongue leaves a wet slippery trail that gives you goose bumps. I near your ass and I begin to run figure 8's across your skin with my tongue. As you feel my tongue run back and forth across your crack, you push your ass against my face. After what seems like a lifetime I finally reach my oh so favorite hole. I start with long flat stroke of the tongue allowing my tongue ring to tease your hole until I feel you relax. Seeing as how you’re having the best orgasm of your life, it didn’t take you long to relax at which time I spread your cheeks with my free hand and begin to stab at your hole with my tongue. I soon slow down and begin to run my tongue along the rim of your hole slowly increasing the pressure. You go wild and begin to literally squeal as you jam you ass against my tongue. You lost track of the number of your orgasms a long time ago and your breathing quickened to the point it sounded like you were hyperventilating.

You feel my tongue suddenly stab into your ass as deep as possible at which point you pushed as hard as possible. Then as if out of nowhere, your pussy exploded into a gushing mess. I quickly clamp my mouth down onto your pussy as jet after jet of your cum shot into my mouth and against the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as possible as your orgasm erupted into my mouth. As the biggest and wettest orgasm of your life begins to pass I start to slowly lick the length of your slit. I lap up every last drop as I gently massage your poor abused pussy with my tongue. You roll off the pillows and motion for me to lay down next to you. We lay facing each other and I can see the look of erotic bliss in your eyes. I slowly begin to run my fingertips over your skin at random locations just to maintain physical contact. You decide to lightly stroke the length of my cock with the back of your fingers. We continue this blissful touching while looking into one another’s eyes. I glance down and see your beautiful nipples. I reposition my head so that I can lightly circle your nipple with my tongue. You move your free hand to the back of my head, grabbing my hair as you guide my tongue around your nipple and then finally you couldn’t stand it any more and thrust your nipple into my mouth. I suck on it gently while flicking the tip with my tongue. You move your hand to encircle my cock with your fingers and slowly began to stroke my shaft.

You stroke my hair as I suck on your nipple. I move my hand between your legs to see if you are ready again. You immediately spread you legs to allow me access to your tired but unfulfilled pussy. I slowly begin to rub your clit, being extra gentle for the unbelievable sensitivity of your clit. I slide my fingers up and down your slit, getting them nice and wet. I then move my finger back up to your clit. Soon my fingers on your clit became a blur as well as your hand stroking my dick. You grab a handful of my hair and force me to look you in the eye at which time you said my two favorite words “Fuck me!” I quickly pop my fingers out of your pussy and even more quickly replaced them with my rock hard dick. I moved myself on top of you and positioned my head at your entrance and slowly begin to enter you. As I stretched your pussy with my throbbing cock you let out a long moan. Then finally, when you thought you couldn’t take anymore you begin to feel my pubic hairs tickle your clit. Finally, when I was in you balls deep we both lay still for a moment enjoying the feeling being connected in such a pleasurable way. By the time I had withdrew to the point of just having my head in a switch had been flipped and I begin to furiously pound into you. It’s not long before you’re grinding yourself into me and the cockring that you never took off your pussy.

I move you up onto your hands and knees and then position myself to where I’m standing with bent knees, driving my dick straight down into your pussy and onto your g-spot. You begin bucking your hips wildly as we both near cumming. I end up cumming first this time, driving my dick into you as hard as I could. As jet after jet of hot cum shoots out of my dick, it’s shot directly onto your g-spot and feeling my cum hit your g-spot sends you over the edge. We both cum in a bucking frenzy after which we collapse onto one another and fall asleep holding each other, still dripping each others juices.

Okay baby, it’s 1:03am and I know I made a lot of mistakes but seeing as how writing this has given me a hard on like a mother fucker. Anyway, that’s it and if you’re as horny as I hope you’ll be look me in the eye and say “eat me till I cum!” @

Last edited by fzzy : 02-16-2004 at 07:26 PM.