User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2001, 04:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
What About Romance ?

What do you consider romantic ?
I need some ideas...............

I know the classics, but what do you think ????
Old 08-11-2001, 09:14 PM

My wife letting me do things to her that normally she would not. Like shaving her pussy. She said she would never try but after I shaved my croch see let me shave hers. That to me is romantic. There is nothing that can desribe what it is like to shave your lover. To touch her in a way she wouldn't want to be touched except by you.
Old 08-11-2001, 10:07 PM
dirty girl

Thumbs up

A dark room filled with lots of candles, some cool music playing in the background, a bed full of toys and lotions, a seductive man taking his time not to miss any part of your body with his tongue. Romance is a vital part of any relationship. The sexier, the better...
Old 08-12-2001, 03:07 AM
Explorer/Adventurer

In a word, romance is anticipation - not necessarily of sex (however logically it follows!) but of intimacy, more of the other person's mind, heart, body.
Old 08-12-2001, 06:15 AM

I don't get to practice very much anymore with the kids running around, and when we do get time alone Mrs D would rather go straight to the sex.
When I do get the chance to try the romance stuff, my favorite is going to a nice restraunt overlooking the ocean with a piano playing in the back ground. After dinner a walk along the beach, or maybe walking thru a bunch of art galleries, or shops having Mrs D. try on sexy outfits. Then returning to the room giving Mrs D a long hot bath while reading stories like the one gyzmo just wrote. Then of course after the bath screwing like rabbits.
Old 08-12-2001, 09:29 AM
Akubra

Romance is the Art

Romance starts with only ever sending your lover 11, long stem red roses, and when they ask you why you only sent 11, you reply with, "because you my lover, are the 12th rose".

Akubra, because life is.
Old 08-13-2001, 02:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
Romance.....

Thanks for the ideas so far.

Akubra, now that's romantic. That's a good way to get into my
bed. It would be great twist trying that on him !!!!!

Thanks!
Old 08-14-2001, 06:10 AM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Romance and sex are separate entities. Romance can and often does lead to sex, but sometimes it's better if it doesn't.

I know a lot of you out there may think I'm a nut for saying that, but it's true.

In my mind romance is more about the sensual enjoyment of being with or near the person you love (or, to dip into my 8th grade vernacular, in deep like with). Cooking a dinner, staying up late talking, curling up on a couch under a blanket watching a movie, having a picnic, getting dressed up for an evening on the town, etc. Whenever two people that really care about each other set aside time to simply be together is the most romantic thing on earth regardless of the scenario. If that leads to sex, then the sex has become a part of the romance and not the other way around. I don't think romance should be a tactic in the battle to win sex.

Besides, no one wants romance every time they want sex, men and women included. When you want SEX, sometimes the romance can take too long!

That's my two cents.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 08-16-2001, 12:08 PM
Bard at large

Dressing to impress your lover, especially when she knows it. Opening the door for her. Pushing in her seat at dinner. Washing her hair for her in the shower/tub.

The one that really got my wife was when I snuck out before she woke up and did some shopping at the mall. Instead of buying everything and bringing it home I found several shops that had stuff I knew she'd like. I did my pre-shopping so I knew exactly where to take her (and how much it would cost so I'd have the money) then I ended by going to Victoria secrets. I bought her several things there but had the cashier hold onto the bag. I told her what I was doing and she was most cooperative.

After I got home I woke up my wife and we went shopping. She was surprised by the shopping trip, thrilled at the stuff we bought for her, and floored when we walked into Victoria secrets. Thats because she did some window shopping, couldn't decide what we wanted, and I brought her upto the counter and asked "Do you have something a Renee would like?". When the cashier brough out the bag of goodies Renee turned into a six year old at her first "Big girls" birthday.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:56 AM
Just me.

BUMP

I like making cards expressing my love for my wife ...

Runs in cycles ... but when I start ... they'll be daily and that'll usually go on for a month or two or more before I'll stop for a while.

and, for sure, I tell her I love her every day ... sometimes many times a day. She's just that special to me. Married for 53 ... going on 54 years and she's still my bride.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:56 PM

loads

flower as a surprise

making her cups of tea

sending messages

buying her panties

hugs

smiling and chatting

just being
Old 09-28-2017, 04:55 AM
Just me.

I just wanted to compliment Akubra on his post. Giving your so/spouse 11 red roses and when she asks why just 11, tell her that "You my lover are the 12th." Now that's neat! Well done, Akubra!
Old 10-01-2017, 01:19 PM
SexyDiva

Thanks for all the replies

Thanks guys, I'm blessed to have a guy who is very romantic with me......now I have some ways to return his wonderful attentions......<3
Old 10-23-2017, 01:35 AM
Just me.

So, Pussy Willow 1, how's it going? Anything to report?
Old 12-19-2017, 01:49 AM
Just me.

PW must have really got some great ideas ... lucky guy ... almost two months and she hasn't even had time to post her report.

Good for you Pussy Willow!