Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Registered Dork

Similar thoughts to Lilith's here in that I was starting to feel a bit of concern about them not taking care of it immediately......well NOW they will.

I'm actually feeling relief in knowing she's in the hosp right now....that's a good thing!

Healing prayers headed out to you Sharni. (and prayers of comfort go out to you Bilbo.....)
Old 02-26-2006, 11:31 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

((Sharni))

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Gahhhh!

Double-plus UNgood!

Well, it's good that she's back inthe hospital where they can do something about the infection. But, gah, the fact that she has to go back inthe first place!
Old 02-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Learning to talk sexy

happy healing thoughts, hugs and best wishes to you both!
Old 02-26-2006, 02:26 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Well wish and prays for both of you. Take care of her Bilbo
Old 02-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Suprise Me

(((((((((Sharni)))))))))

Thanks (((((Bilbo))))) for letting us know!

Old 02-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Carpe diem

My best to Sharni...and you also, Bilbo. Thanks for letting us know...I hope she recovers quickly.
Old 02-26-2006, 08:15 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Exclamation

UPDATE-

Word from Bilbo is that Sharni will be going into surgery at 18:00 Monday local time. (08:00 GMT / 03:00 EST 27 Feb)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-26-2006, 09:24 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I hope and pray you are alright and will heal up fast..."hugs"
Old 02-26-2006, 09:34 PM

Joining the procession of well wishers - our thoughts and prayers are down there too!

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 02-26-2006, 09:55 PM
Just me.

Thanks for the update, PF. Prayers continue for Sharni and Bilbo! God bless you both!
Old 02-27-2006, 04:18 AM
Awesome on my Own

she is prolly in the operating room right now as i type this so as i have been doing a lot of chanting as of late.....

Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery. Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.Praying for the Doctors for skilled hands, praying for Bilbo in the strength to patiently wait and to help Sharni heal, praying for the family for comfort, and praying for Dear Sharni for a safe surgery, a quick and easy recovery.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:29 AM
Mr Lizzardbits

OMG as i am reading this she is either still in the OR or just out of it. But my thoughts and prayers as well as a (((((sharni))))) are being sent to you guys
Old 02-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Just me.

I'm reading through and praying with you, Lizz. What a beautiful prayer for a very special lady.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:47 AM
Everybody Stretch!

(((((Alasse)))))

Healing thoughts!

~Thomas Dewar~