Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 10:55 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If I can read your Under-roos...

pull your fucking pants up!

When did I get old?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-03-2006, 10:56 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

About a month before me.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-03-2006, 10:57 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
funny girl

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-03-2006, 11:05 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
...When did I get old?

When did you start wanting to cuddle after sex?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Loungin' Around

Amen, Lil.....and by the way, I disapprove of young girls showing so much skin.

Kids should be kids! Not mini-sex figures.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Awesome on my Own

YES! AMEN and HALELUJA! I have such a $#&^$*&((%^%$###^^ time trying to find little girl clothes for my daughter that cover her and aren't so !#(&*$&@#%$!# tight and sexy.

She is NOT a mini-Madonna or mini-Britney!

ok rant over....
Old 03-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Registered Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
YES! AMEN and HALELUJA! I have such a $#&^$*&((%^%$###^^ time trying to find little girl clothes for my daughter that cover her and aren't so !#(&*$&@#%$!# tight and sexy.

She is NOT a mini-Madonna or mini-Britney!

ok rant over....

Granddaughter came over a few weeks ago wearing a pair of hip huggers.......she's 9 freakin' years old!!! I just about crapped my britches! Kids got to be KIDS for cryin' out loud.....she still plays with dolls when she's at my house. LOL

Lilith, you ain't old, ya just sensible. I just laugh when I see girl-buttcracks!!!

Old 03-04-2006, 05:52 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Amen, Lil.....and by the way, I disapprove of young girls showing so much skin.

Kids should be kids! Not mini-sex figures.

When I had my part time job, I used to comment to my manager and co-workers on how really funny it was when the young girls came in with their pants riding so low and their tops hiked up showing their bare middle ... and they'd be furiously trying to pull the top down to cover themselves. Obviously, as much as they wanted to be "sexy" they were also apparently a bit embarrassed.

Especially sad were the young girls who ... well ... weren't all that thin and were trying to wear those same very revealing clothes. It simply wasn't very flattering for them and I really did almost feel sad for them.

Of course the young guys wore their pants so low that their shorts stuck out, too. I wonder how many have had one of their "friends" come up and yank them down. Probably not many or maybe they'd pull them back up.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

I guess being around 6 to 10yr olds everyday I got jaded to it, I don't even notice it any more. DB your right about how they wear the short shirts and then try to pull them down all the time.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Suprise Me

I struggle with this just like LIZZ. It is difficult to find clothes for my 12 year old that will cover her up! We have this little dance we do when she comes out of the fitting room. Arms up to the sky - if belly shows, no shirt. Then she squats and if I see any skin from behind above the so called belt line no jeans. We used to be able to find something that passed the test, but now it keeps getting more difficult. It doesn't help that she is long waisted either

Old 03-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Missing the Angels

And then when you do find a shirt that is long enough after the first washing it's starting to shrink!!!!
Old 03-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Loungin' Around

One of us should become a kid's clothing designer...I bet we could think up stuff that was flattering and functional and not too floozie...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-07-2006, 05:42 AM
curvy queen

I have a solution -

I tell my male studnets at school that if I have to stare at their underwear all day then they should have to stare at mine too. That usually gets the britches up REAL quick.

Side note here: Things like this make me very very glad the kids at my school are in uniform. School uniforms, all the way!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:54 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I was always bitching about this generation getting their "own look" and stop stealing from our "old look"...and suddenly the guys pants fell down!!!???? WTF? That'll teach me...eh?

It's so funny to read that someone else calls undershorts under-roos! Mr. Lixy hates when I call his that. I've been doing it for years...lmfao!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Missing the Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarmywife
I have a solution -

I tell my male studnets at school that if I have to stare at their underwear all day then they should have to stare at mine too. That usually gets the britches up REAL quick.

Side note here: Things like this make me very very glad the kids at my school are in uniform. School uniforms, all the way!

Have you ever had a student that says "Let's see'em"?