Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2001, 12:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool Good clean fun

I had been in the kitchen cutting some fruit for us to eat after her bath so, I placed the knife on the counter and grabbed the glass of white wine that I had poured for her and headed to the bath.
When I entered the bath room she was laying back in the tub totally relaxed and content .I handd her the glass of wine and she said" you are reading my mind" ...
I Started rubbing her shoulders lightly she leaned her head forward to allow me to reach between her shoulder blades...I took the sponge and squeezed a little water down her back .Using the sponge I lathered her back with the scented bath water and lighty rinsed it back off.
I Leaned over the tub and gave her a deep passionate kiss. her lips tasted of the sweet wine I had poured for her .her skin was as soft as the petal of a rose,and her eyes were as beautiful as any waterfall I had ever seen.
I then stood up and headed back out of the room so she could finish her bath and I could finish cutting the fruit for us to eat.We had to replenish some of our strength...
I had the lights low and bed turned down .The plate of fruit by the bed on a nightstand .
She emerged from the bath a little later and had put on one of my white dress shirts . She looked like an angel standing there in the lowered lights and the silouette of her was amazing...
I needed a shower myself so I kissed her in passing and told her to make herself at home...
Then...