Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2003, 01:15 AM

Question anal sex, discomfort after female orgasm

I know the anal sex topic has been beat to death but I have not seen anyone talk about this situation.

When my wife and I are engaged in anal sex, everything starts out so nice. She loves the feeling of me buried deep in her ass, and I love how tight she is back there. We always are slow and genital, making sure we don’t cause her any pain or discomfort during penetration. Once I am inside her she goes absolutely wild, she LOVES IT and I go nuts seeing her that worked up. Neither of us can last very long during anal sex, she will rub and play with her clit using her favorite bullet vibrator. I will watch her face contort with ecstasy and listen to her moan with pleasure. Now and then I can time my climax with hers, this is always the best feeling for both of us, and other times when she feels me Cuming inside her it will trigger her own orgasm. But what usually happens is she will cum first and once she has had her orgasm it hurts her for me to keep thrusting into her and even for me to keep it inside of her at all, she will tell me to pull out or will move away from me. If I am close enough I will finish myself off and spay it on her ass or we will go in the shower together and clean up before we return to vaginal or oral sex. What ever happens we both enjoy anal sex and look forward to it but we tend to save it for special nights.

Has anyone else out there experienced any pain during anal sex after the lady as had a orgasm?. Why is it that she can handle me inside her before she cum’s but not after?. Is it because the body clenches up so tight during a climax that something it pulled or torn?. She never has any lasting effect for this other than the being a little sore the next day. Can anyone explain what is going on?

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony