Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 03:11 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Queening for the senses

I think I should start an new enterprise. "The Queening Chair Company" http://www.sexoteric.com/blog/index...0018-000687.htm
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 11-07-2007, 03:54 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Wow, would I love to be queened!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I want to be "Queen for life"
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 11-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Loungin' Around

One of my favorite things.....but my sessions usually lack the overt dominance overtones. I'm always worried about his comfort too. Does that make me a princess and not a Queen?

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Loungin' Around

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Leo was right

Reminds me of getting detention back in high school for putting a button on my letter jacket that read, "As long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit."

Who knew that would get me in trouble?

Oh and Osuche........ Queen, Princess, Duchess or whatever, you are absolutely royalty dear.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 11-08-2007, 11:53 AM

"Some sources indicate that "queening" entails a day-long application of this position, where the partner is perhaps restrained, which creates many opportunities for lulz with all the huge farts."

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:14 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Interesting how that one site takes something that is often times a FemmeDomme activity and belittles and degrades the females who engage in it.

Obviously I've lost my sense of humor.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-08-2007, 03:25 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Sorry, I'm a bit slow today Lilith. What is the degrading part in the link that I missed? If it's not a good post topic we can edit it .
Old 11-08-2007, 03:36 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

There is no problem. I just don't find the way they talk about women funny on the site osuche posted.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-08-2007, 03:37 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

"It's more than likely that both participants will be nude (while the fully-dressed act hasn't been amply documented as "queening", it may be even more retarded. The seated fat woman may face any direction she likes as she is an amorphous blob. For instance, like with her back to the recipient's body, she could look down at the floor while grinding her unkempt pussy into his/her face. If the fat slut is facing the recipient's body, then she is free to play with her partner's body/genitalia, and this affords the partner a nice view of her fat ass, if s/he's into that kind of thing. People who submit to this sort of thing are called intelligent people."

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 11-08-2007, 04:48 PM

I apologize for my reference and hope it did not leave you with the impression that I in any way agree with the rest of the page. I understand that by not taking a public stand against the parts that were offensive that it can lead people to think that I condone the attitude portrayed within, and for that I regret being too lazy to speak up. I truly believe we, here at Pixies, are a non-judgemental open-minded love-all group, and that secure mindframe sometimes can let me be lulled into inactivity when it comes to expressing passion about things that are offensive and flat out wrong.

I'm sorry.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

shut-up you goofball.

I didn't like it but that does not mean that 9574918293578239754 other people will not find it humorous. I'm sensitive I suppose. I am sure it was written to be humorous but I guess for me it just crosses that line. It read like it was written by a 14 year old.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 11-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Manwhore

Geez, WI... you sound like you're running for public office. Or was it just Lil's orifice. Was that out loud?

I'm with you Lil. I don't see the humor.

However... I'd love to be Queened. For an extended period of time.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these

Last edited by Aqua : 11-08-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Loungin' Around

Sorry all! I thought it was written like a Madlib. And I did find it funny...but I wasn't in any way trying to mock anyone.