Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 05:04 PM
broken by design

Send a message via AIM to nindj Send a message via MSN to nindj Send a message via Yahoo to nindj
Post The History Of The Camel Toe

HISTORY OF THE TOE

As we know, there are male camel-toes and female camel-toes. Although there is greater attention placed on the female camel-toe, it is the male camel-toe that actually emerged first.

The male toe (pantalones tightus camelius) did not come into existence until sometime between the 12th and 13th century AD as pants were not a common feature among the male gender prior to this.

And as pants became commonly accepted in European countries, the skirt, sarong, and thong went by the wayside. These latter articles of clothes were thought to be more for the "natives" or the "peasants". Pants on the other hand, were the clothing of choice for aristocrats. In fact, from about 1273 to 1348, the tighter the pants the better. This fashion statement came in and out over the next 750 years taking its form in many varieties (short shorts, Sumo, the Village People, tennis shorts and the unfortunately ubiquitous coaches shorts). During this period of "tightness" the male toe emerged as one of the most talked about phenomena since the Ubangi Tribe started piercing their lips.

Initially, the male toe was simply referred to as the "Bulging Wrinkle" and then later as the "Shar-pei" after the wrinkly little dog from China. Several Shar-pei had been imported to the European continent and so the name spread far and wide. It quickly overtook the "Bulging Wrinkle" as the term of the 13th and 14th Century.

But it was not too long after that "camel-toe" came into the mainstream as the term of choice. As the story goes, a trader from the Sahara had managed his way across the Mediterranean, up through Spain and into France and England. Along his travels he noticed this strange custom of "pants wearing" by the melanin-deprived northerners. He kept thinking to himself that the Shar-pei or Bulging wrinkle looked more like the hoof of his pet Camel - Metmah.

As he traveled, he would always say to people "Hey, that looks like the toe of my pet camel Metmah." While not having pictures, he actually did carry the hoof of Metmah's father around with him -- a sort of keepsake if you will. The trader would show people his camel-toe -- albeit a real camel-toe -- and people would look with amazement and astonishment at the amazing similarity. The trader was invited to speak at dinners hosted by some of Europe's most prominent Charpe fashion houses. Soon, one of the fashion houses changed its name to Camel-toe and the others followed suit rather promptly.

As the name changed across Europe and other places, there also seemed to be a rage about how big one could make their camel-toe. People tried all kinds of different ways from "The Jack" which was essentially a frontal wedgie, to smacking your nuts with a brick or other large hard object (sometimes a good firm fist right before going out on the town did the trick) to cause the genitalia to swell before placing them gingerly inside the pants.

Then quite recently, fashion houses came out with modern day underwear -- or tighty whities -- to help accentuate the toe and hold the boys in place for a cleaner, more camel-toe like effect.

However, people soon looked down on the male toe - sometimes turning away from friends and family members who continued the tradition of the male toe.

And so today it is the female toe that people think of when the term camel-toe is brought up. But that was not always the case.
Old 06-23-2005, 05:05 PM
broken by design

Send a message via AIM to nindj Send a message via MSN to nindj Send a message via Yahoo to nindj
by the way, the credit for this report goes to the following site

http://ctoe.bolt.com/history.html

thank you
Old 06-23-2005, 05:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Word up oh nm that was a codpiece

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Manwhore

OMGROFLMAOBBQ!!

:grin::grin:

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Banned

I vote this as the best thread title EVER!

Also, I am strangely fascinated by the camel toe, specifically those satin 70s shorts worn by blonde, feather-haired actresses.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:51 PM
broken by design

well, i thank you all for stepping forward and posting after you read this, now lets see if anyone can find the history on somthing else of a sexual nature

if we all work together maybe we can figure out all this sex stuff
Old 06-24-2005, 09:06 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

LOL I don't consider a camel toe as sexual...more like a wardrobe malfunction

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-24-2005, 04:23 PM
broken by design

me personaly as a guy, think that camel toes are awsome. If you see then on a woman you are dateing you cant help but wonder, did she not check herself in the mirror when she was getting dressed, or did she accualy inflict this camel toe on herself in order for me or somone else to notice, and if you point it out to her then there are either 1 of 2 reactions, "why are you looking at my crotch you perv?" or "this is a preview of what you will see later"

when you accualy sit and think about it, its very very confusing, cuz you automaticly (as a guy) switch from thinking with your big head to thinking with your little head.... which is not good, and you try not to stand with this boner you have just gotten, but you cant stop looking, so it wont go away, but if you can handle it and it does, then your a master of control. forgive my babbleing, but i do that alot. :lust: so what we need here is a counter argument. if anyone would love to put one in
Old 06-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Banned

Now that you mention it, there was a woman in my graduate classes who ALWAYS had a camel toe. We called her taco.

Surely she must have known!
Old 06-24-2005, 11:44 PM

I love a nice camel-toe shot, but can't say a simple camel-toe ever gave me a boner. However, I recently learned a new term that could render the camel-toe description obsolete. I actually heard it on Leno this past Tuesday (06/21)...It wasn't Leno who used it, but one of his guests who was questioning people on the street about modern fashion. This guest (don't know who he was) had shown this young guy (couldn't be more than 15 or 16) about his take on female attire. The kid didn't have much of a response so they guest said, "You probably enjoy a girl whose pants are so tight you can see her "COIN SLOT!!!"

COIN SLOT - I damn near fell off the couch laughing so hard. Did anyone else watch this episoee???
Old 06-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Coin slot.......what is the admission?
Old 06-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Mama Mia!

Aren't they uncomfortable?

It's a BOY!!
Old 06-25-2005, 10:52 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

By uncomfortable you mean tacky right?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-25-2005, 06:19 PM
gurly gurl

They just can't be comfortable.........who wants their jeans slid up there for hours??? I have to go with the "tacky" comment. But that's just me. I'd think there would be sexier ways to get someone's attention rather then their lips hangin' out.... Like today, I was out at a car show, seeing several women with SKIN TIGHT pants on, riding up in every crease they could....and was thinking how can she even breathe??? And, no, I don't think I'm perfect at all, just like to people watch.

Oh I have a feeling I'm going to get beat up over this comment!
Old 06-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i think you need to try SKIN TIGHT pants.....and send me pics some pics....and i don't think they will look tacky at all.